Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_lcap26%Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_lcap35%Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_lcap19%Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_lcap10%Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_lcap10%Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Clan Server Discussion

Go down 
+8
AmAzIn[G]232
Achilles.42
BandaIar
Pat1487
BackseatDriver
AmAzIn[G]
Knight of Gods
Serenity09
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Serenity09
Serenity09

Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:17 pm

well kinda
we'd have to have a set initial day for everyone who wants in to join
Spoiler:
but then after that it can be a lot more "when you wanna play, do"

anyways, i brought it up again with cd, he's currently super busy but hopefully ill get something tangible soon. be patient
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
we'd have to have a set initial day for everyone who wants in to join
but then after that it can be a lot more "when you wanna play, do"

You're suppose to play it until theres only 1 person left, in 1 sitting, without logging off until its over

Theres another version of the map here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-survival-games-2-848118/
It has more interesting stuff to explore and seems a lot more dangerous with how high everything is
The only problem is that the map is really big and probably wouldnt work unless we had at least 15 people
And even then once it gets down to the last couple of people they could potentially never find each other
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:50 pm

take your time, im enjoying making a boat house behind my mansion.
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:21 pm

so has cd thought about it yet?
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:03 am

Quote :
cdkid000
uhm
yeah so i'm a big pile
i can do that
and will
SOON
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Im never making something out of wood again....

Who wants to help me rebuild my roof/boathouse?

No one? Yea i don't really want to either.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Can the hunger game mod be implemented already? Smile
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:06 am

can someone please pm me the ip i have lost it!
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 am

Speaking of the server, looks like someone is repairing some parts of it. I found my mansion with the roof repaired, some windows replaced, and jackolanterns as the floor.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 pm

I went on the server to check what you were talking about, and thats a lot of jackolaterns, i wonder how someone could get that many pumpkins

Also someone destroyed some of my stuff and put dirt on top of it, the land around/under my stuff is mostly destroyed, they took the redstone lamps from the fountain and all the chickens escaped, they stole all my doors too for some reason

And while i had minecraft running i decided to load up the first world i played in back in beta 1.2, the world from where i took the pics in this post: https://tmmm.forumotion.com/t870-minecraft#11543
The last time i played it there was a glitch with how nether portals worked, 1 portal would connect to more than 1 other portal depending on which side you entered the portal, so the 1 portal in the nether connected to 2 portals on the surface, i used that glitch to create a fast travel system between 2 points on the surface world (i posted about the glitch here https://tmmm.forumotion.com/t870p40-minecraft#11582 in the spoiler, eventually i figured out a way to make it work in my favor which i dont think i posted about)
After converting it to the newest release version (1.3.2) that glitch carried over in a really weird way
Instead of sending me to different portals depending on which side i entered it sent me to both portals at the same time, so there was a copy of me

I didnt realize it until i died and there were 2 of me at the spawn point, the copy followed my every move with a slight delay, it was like he was me 0.5 seconds in the past doing everything i did 0.5 seconds ago, getting in boats/minecarts glitched out really weird, the copy would get in but it would appear he was just standing in the place where i got in, and i would become invisible to mobs, the copy would still be visible to them while in the boat/minecart, and i could attack the copy which would do damage to me, any damage done to the copy was done to me and any damage i took was done to the copy, throwing an item to the ground created 2 items but 1 of them was a phantom item that couldnt be picked up

I was going to take a video but i kept messing around with it trying to get more copies and broke it because a ghast deactivated the glitched portal in the nether with his attack and i cant remake the glitch
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
I went on the server to check what you were talking about, and thats a lot of jackolaterns, i wonder how someone could get that many pumpkins

If you looked in my greenhouse, the greifer destroyed all of the wheat but left the pumpkins for some reason. They are still growing there.
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 pm

do we have an ip for the dyna map?
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:59 am

whats the ip for the server i think i lost it
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm

its down. or it just changed
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Will the server update?
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 pm

that is a good question
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:03 pm

yes yes it is
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
that is a good question

that will never be answered.
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 pm

The question is a lie.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:54 am

Ive been meaning to play minecraft again since it updated to 1.4, i was going to just play a new world in single player but if the server is up to date that would be better

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 am

If you guys find the IP or w/e i might play some minecraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Server Discussion
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8