Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Hey guys!!! I_vote_lcap26%Hey guys!!! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Hey guys!!! I_vote_lcap35%Hey guys!!! I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Hey guys!!! I_vote_lcap19%Hey guys!!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Hey guys!!! I_vote_lcap0%Hey guys!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Hey guys!!! I_vote_lcap0%Hey guys!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Hey guys!!! I_vote_lcap10%Hey guys!!! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Hey guys!!! I_vote_lcap10%Hey guys!!! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Hey guys!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

Hey guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys!!!   Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:35 pm

What's up everyone?! So Dota 2 has just released the beta version of their "reborn" update, which is actually a huge deal! They have released custom games and their editor, and it's a system that is still in the very early stages, but Valves whole deal is to try and make the custom game experience similar to the Warcraft 3 one. Most of the games are still in their alpha versions and aren't too impressive yet, but the editor has tons of possibilities and I am super stoked for it!

Here's a link to a brief description of the editor: http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part2

It's half way down the page and yeah. I dunno I'm not the most versed on programming but I've heard from a few modder friends that it has quite a few possibilities and will be really great to work with once they start to get it down. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know! It's free to play and has a huge player-base so custom games could be back baby! Just give it a month or so for when the games start to get more well done, such as footmen frenzy, warlocks, tower defenses, etc. I was just bringing it up here in case people wanted to try and get mazing to be a thing again. I am working with one modder just to see the general capabilities we could do for a maze, but it isn't gonna be anything fancy.

Anyways, just wanted to say whats up to you all and let you all know about that!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Hey guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!   Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Thats pretty cool, they showed custom hero survival in the video demo so its probably capable of being used to make any custom map, and since its free (and made by valve) there will probably be 100000s of people playing/making stuff

Slide ninja slide is already made: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401429935&searchtext=
And a couple other wc3 maps like green td

Ill check it out once its out of beta, should have some cool stuff made for it by then

Tell us how work on the maze goes
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Hey guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!   Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 pm

That's pretty smart of valve, i believe itll prob do way better than the starcraft II custom scene, because its free.
Also i like seeing people freak out over a feature that was in Wacraft III a decade ago
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

Hey guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!   Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:12 am

Wow it's been awhile. I've actually really missed the good old days, my brother and I often reminisce about wc3's custom games. I'm really hopeful for this since sc2 was pretty disappointing custom game-wise.
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

Hey guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!   Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Well it's coming along decently, there's still a lot of issues with interactions with buildings but I believe it's getting a lot better over time. Someone actually completed a maze as well! It's called Dos Escape. It's actually not terrible for a first maze! I kinda gave up on learning Hammer, it is way too advanced for me Mad I tried but there's just too much going on with it and I don't really have enough time to learn it. But Dos Escape has quite a variety of mechanics, there's actually one that I had never seen before even back in WC 3 days! So that's pretty cool. Here's the link to the map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=476239468&searchtext=escape

Vampirism is also getting worked on a lot, still pretty buggy when it comes to blinks and stuff but it's definitely on it's way to being really good. I actually have pretty high hopes for this gen of custom games! I'm pretty excited.

There's also Omni Party (Uther Party) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307510729&searchtext=Omni
This is probably the most refined custom game so far (Other than valves Overthrow game, but that's to be expected), and it has a lot of people playing it consistently. There are definitely other notable games but I'm just giving you guys an idea of where custom games are at after a month and a half of people creating/testing the maps. I really do hope this custom game era can get as big as the wc3 one! I think it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Hey guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!   Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

The maze looks like escape gay space or something, wich is kinda sitting since its an early maze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!   Hey guys!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys!!!
Page 1 of 1