Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_lcap26%Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_lcap35%Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_lcap19%Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_lcap0%Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_lcap0%Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_lcap10%Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_lcap10%Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoffmann
Recruit
Recruit
hoffmann

Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting Empty
PostSubject: Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting   Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

The premise of this post might maybe sort of apply only to those who move the screen with arrow keys in wc3 aot using your mouse

Hey, acquaintances of my wc3 days and forumspace I've lurked for years/whoever still checks in here occasionally. Awhile back I had the idea to make an auto right-clicker for mazing because wrist problems (actually developed pretty nasty right wrist issues because of the strain put on by mazing, ha, ha. no pain no gain), but no programming knowledge. Fast forward to computer science major and walah, auto right clicker. Truly a testament to my programming prowess. The point of interest here is that mazing is wildly easier if you don't have to spam right click constantly, at least for me, I guess. Started going back to old mazes, completely out of practice, and beating them for the first time. It totally takes some of the sense of accomplishment out of it, but if this was available back in the mazing days, I would've loved to see how it might've elevated the mazing scene, skill-wise and maze development-wise. Anyway. I know you most of you guys weren't mazeaholics like myself, but, too bad here you go.

It's an auto hot key (.AHK) script ported to an exe. If you're concerned for the livelihood of your pc's, I have the "code" used below. If you dgaf, you can just chance it with the link to the exe. Run as administrator if it doesn't work in game for you. This is getting more and more trustworthy, isn't it. Razz Press Esc to exit the script.

EXE file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByMEb2YCwCJbQTdLZzg5TzlUcEk

Code:

Esc::ExitApp

~RButton::
 i = 10
 while GetKeyState("RButton","P")
 {
   SendEvent {RButton}
   sleep 50
 }
return

You'd need to dl/install autohotkey to be able to run a file like this (.ahk). For the uninitiated, you'd paste this code into notepad, save it as file.ahk, where "file" is any name you desire. Then, if autohotkey is installed, you can just run that file and walah.

Last edited by hoffmann on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i hate m's)
Back to top Go down

Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Page 1 of 1