Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_lcap26%Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_lcap35%Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_lcap19%Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_lcap10%Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_lcap10%Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)

Go down 
+2
Achilles.42
Pat1487
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:33 am

This season of Dexter was really good but theres some stuff that just doesnt add up

Aster suddenly likes dexter
At the begining of the season she hated him, 1 episode had her like him more because of how he helped her friend, which makes sense
But in the last episode it was almost like nothing had happened, except for her referencing Lumen, who she believed to be replacing her mom in the episode with her friend
I know that by the end of that episode harrison called something else mom which would make her think Lumen wasnt replacing her mom, but i still dont see how she would be cool with Lumen and Dexter being together like she implied she was with her reference to Lumen in the final episode

Quinn says he owes Dexter one
I dont know if he actually meant this, or what, but it seemed like he did, and that just doesnt make sense
Liddy was killed while investigating Dexter, he knows this, so he should have drawn the line to say that Dexter killed Liddy, and by the way he was acting at the scene, in the interrogation room, and especially on the boat on the way to the scene when he asked Dexter what he thought happened to Liddy, it seemed like thats what he thought
Why didnt he tell Laguerta, why did he delete the phone log and messages, it wouldve been easy to prove Dexter killed Liddy based on the messages Liddy left earlier in the season
Why is he letting Dexter off so easy just because Dexter didnt frame him for Liddy's murder
I guess this will be addressed next season, but it just doesnt work here

Lumen having to leave
She basically says she cant be with Dexter because he needs to kill people
Why?
Shes satisfied now that her attackers are dead, that makes sense, but she knows dexter only kills people that hurt other people (she doesnt know about the others, like Liddy)
She would understand better then anyone about killing those that hurt people, so why would it be a problem for her that Dexter has to continue killing
The reasoning for why she has to leave is just too weak for me

Jordan Chase didnt just kill Lumen
There was no reason for Chase to keep Lumen alive
You could say, he just likes to watch, so thats why he wouldnt kill her but he even says himself that maybe hes changing when Lumen brings it up
Its not like he knows Dexter is coming for her, he thinks he will, but how would he know that Dexter would find that camp
And even then, why keep her alive at all, he would think Dexter is coming regardless at that point
I guess you can say he couldnt kill Lumen because he really hadnt changed like he said, and that he still needed others to do it, but then what was his plan for when Dexter got there
His motivation for luring Dexter and keeping Lumen alive just doesnt make sense

What ever happened to Ally
Remember Ally?
No?
Of course not, shes Batista's daughter and is never seen or mentioned after like season 1
This isnt really important, or even having to do with the season finale, but he cared so much for her and now he never sees/talks/mentions her, you would think that would continue through his character development
Batista in general has crazy character archs
Season 1 he lies to people about how his marriage/family life is, thats not that crazy until you look back on it from future seasons where he never speaks to his daughter again
Season 2 he is accused of date raping Lila, a main character at the time
Season 3 he starts a relationship with a cop, which alot of time is spent on, even bringing her to Dexter and Ritas wedding
Season 4 he abruptly stops seeing that cop, and hooks up with Laguerta even though there was never anything between them before
Season 5 he stays with Laguerta, but the relationship is shakey, this is the only season that actually had him not have a crazy character arch
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:58 am

Aster:
Aster was a stretch. But its a side plot so its to be expected when deadlines dont allow the writers enough time/they dont plan properly

Quin:
the way i understood the thing with quin was:
Quin was convinced dexter had something to do with trinity, so quin started fucking around with dexter
that pissed debra off which resulted in him losing her
he only got debra back because he decided she was more important then dexter.
when liddy was killed i think that he thought it was dexter, but couldnt decide what was more importent, dexter or debra
but when dexter faked a blood report for him (which from quins perspective he had no motivation for doing) he felt bad for harassing him all that time.
and it convinced him that dexter hadn't actually been involved in what quin thought he was
which combined in every though going through the "i can only think this if it doesn't damage my relationship" modifier, it resulted in him being really convinced.

Luman:
the reasoning was week. dexter was also the only person that new what had happened to her, and had stuck with her all that time, thats not a bond you just throw away.
but shes not a minor actress, she was in all 3 born movies (not in the most major rolls, but not the weakest either) and probably didnt want to stay with the series more then one season. in addition, the writers probably wanted to start tying off loose ends.

Jordan:
yea, they could'a handled that better.

Ally:
you dont know what happened to ally? puberty happened to ally, so she would stop being the cute complement to Batista's and need to be a real character. idk, im just guessing and wanted to state that as fact. im in a depressed mood, so mby she had a genetic disease and died, jesus pat, why do you have to bring up dieing children? you suck.

Batista:
they have probably just happened to always be high when there deciding what to do with him.

PS: im tired and sick, and i refuse to proof read/edit this, so read at your own--- oops, should i have put this at the top? obviously i cant now...
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 am

Achilles.42 wrote:
Quin:
the way i understood the thing with quin was:
Quin was convinced dexter had something to do with trinity, so quin started fucking around with dexter
that pissed debra off which resulted in him losing her
he only got debra back because he decided she was more important then dexter.
when liddy was killed i think that he thought it was dexter, but couldnt decide what was more importent, dexter or debra
but when dexter faked a blood report for him (which from quins perspective he had no motivation for doing) he felt bad for harassing him all that time.

Think of it from Quinn's perspective

You have a dead mans blood on your shoes, you suspect the guy that does the blood work, the same guy that youve caused trouble for and that has said he doesnt like you on several occasions, to be the killer
You're sleeping with his sister

If you keep you month shut theres a good chance your going to jail, unless that guy decides to clear you with the bloodwork
Would you just hope that he uses the blood work to clear you?
Like you said there would be no motivation for him to do that
Would you go to jail and hide the truth from his sister if he didnt clear you?

Even if you answered yes and it turned out like it did in the show, would you then go up to that guy, someone that you beleive is a killer, that possibly killed his own wife, and say that you owe him one all buddy buddy like?

I wouldnt, and I dont think Quinn's character would either
He might let Dexter go, or more likely plan some other way to get to him without deb finding out that hes behind it, but theres no way i can see him saying "I owe you one" directly to him like that

But yeah, him ignoring dexter and Liddy's evidence before then made sense since he wanted deb more then catching Dexter
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 am

i just got done downloading/watching it Razz i dont have showtime and my watch live tv online wasnt showing it.. but..

Quinn/Dexter
i gotta agree with alot of pats points like when quinn could have exposed dexter, but instead he decided to let dexter get away. just about everyone in the world would have pointed to dexter if they were in quinn's shoes. quinn knew dexter killed liddy and he also knew that dexter knows that quinn has always been suspicious of him. but maybe quinn knew that dexter was killing jordan chase and all the other guys in his lil gang and thats why he didnt expose dexter. because afterall, debra ended up letting lumen and dexter go because of what they did, even though she didnt know it was them. quinn wouldve been screwed if dexter didnt change the blood results, which i would have done as well if i was in dexters shoes.

If you think about it, liddy's murder was never solved. The blood test only proved that Quinn was innocent and there was no connection linking Jordan chase or even anyone else except Dexter and Quinn to liddy's murder. Also, if you remember in the episode before, Quinn has a few pictures of Dexter and lumen dumping Boyd's body in the water that was never destroyed.

Jordan Chase/Lumen/Dexter
also, jordan chase could have had a better chance of getting away, but he wanted to kill both lumen AND dexter for some odd reason. he could have just killed lumen and had like 5 hours to run. he also had a chance at killing both dexter and lumen, but he decided to savor his kills which was really dumb. i thought debra was going to save the day by stepping in right as jordan chase was going to kill lumen and dexter and leave dexter to alot of explaining to do.

Lumen
i kinda understand why lumen left, but it wasnt necessary. they could have easily let her stay for the next season. apparently she didnt want to be with dexter because the dark passenger or w/e wasnt in her anymore. she could easily live with dexter and not kill anyone. maybe she was scared that she would get the dark passenger again or something, who knows.

Ally
idc about ally, and i dont even know why you are bringing her up in the season finale of all times.

Astor/Dexter (yes its astor btw, look it up on imdb)
but i think one thing that brought astor and dexter closer together was when dexter took time earlier in the season to help astor with her alcohol stuff and helping out her friend when she needed it. as far as astor completely liking dexter cant be interpreted 100%. i think its just trying to show that astor and dexter are getting closer together. astor is getting to understand dexter a little bit more in my opinion.

all in all, it was a pretty good season with a pretty good finale
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Kallock wrote:
Jordan Chase/Lumen/Dexter
also, jordan chase could have had a better chance of getting away, but he wanted to kill both lumen AND dexter for some odd reason. he could have just killed lumen and had like 5 hours to run. he also had a chance at killing both dexter and lumen, but he decided to savor his kills which was really dumb. i thought debra was going to save the day by stepping in right as jordan chase was going to kill lumen and dexter and leave dexter to alot of explaining to do.

Yeah, and there was no reason for him to savor the kills, it was implied heavily that he never killed, with that first girl that was still alive and how he always just watched with all the girls

Kallock wrote:
Lumen
i kinda understand why lumen left, but it wasnt necessary. they could have easily let her stay for the next season. apparently she didnt want to be with dexter because the dark passenger or w/e wasnt in her anymore. she could easily live with dexter and not kill anyone. maybe she was scared that she would get the dark passenger again or something, who knows.

She didnt seem scared of the dark passenger
She doesnt really know what the dark passenger is but she was saying that she tried to hold on to something (the dark passanger) the night before but couldnt and now she couldnt stay with him anymore
If she was trying to hold on to it, but couldnt, wouldnt that mean she doesnt have to fear it since she would basically be immune to it

Kallock wrote:
Ally
idc about ally, and i dont even know why you are bringing her up in the season finale of all times.

When a season ends i look back at everything thats happened in the show to see if all the lose ends were tied, measure how far the characters have come, and look for plot holes
It made me think of Batista's changes, and thinking why he would change so erratically i remember his daughter
I said myself it wasnt important and didnt have to do with the finale

Kallock wrote:
Astor/Dexter (yes its astor btw, look it up on imdb)
but i think one thing that brought astor and dexter closer together was when dexter took time earlier in the season to help astor with her alcohol stuff and helping out her friend when she needed it. as far as astor completely liking dexter cant be interpreted 100%. i think its just trying to show that astor and dexter are getting closer together. astor is getting to understand dexter a little bit more in my opinion.

It didnt seem like they were closer together, it seemed like they were as close together as they were before ritas death
That they were too close together for what had happened
It went like this: Astor loves him, Rita dies, Astor hates him, Astor finds out about Lumen and hates the idea of Dexter having a new women, Dexter helps her and her friend, Astor loves him and seems perfectly fine with a new women in Dexter's life
Its that last bit that is the problem

Kallock wrote:
all in all, it was a pretty good season with a pretty good finale

I wasnt trying to say it was bad
I liked it
If everything that im talking about didnt happen they way it did the show would probably be alot less entertaining
Next season might clean up some of it
They will do something with the Quinn/Dexter thing next season
Lumen will probably be back as a side plot, probably to die at some point
Ally will never be seen or heard of, but i wish they would
Dexter/Astor will probably be like Astor never hated Dexter, and since Lumen is gone that should be fine
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
It went like this: Astor loves him, Rita dies, Astor hates him, Astor finds out about Lumen and hates the idea of Dexter having a new women, Dexter helps her and her friend, Astor loves him and seems perfectly fine with a new women in Dexter's life
I wouldnt necessarily say that astor "loves" him again. i think astor is just trying to communicate with dexter and get to know him a little bit better. its not like astor was saying "omg dexter i missed you so much", it was more of a "nice to see you again, what have you been doing lately?"

on a side note, i never really liked rita that much. i didnt mind her but she was just too quiet and demanding at some times. i liked lila (the sponsor from season 2) more than rita, even though she was kinda crazy at the end of that season.

Pat1487 wrote:
Dexter/Astor will probably be like Astor never hated Dexter, and since Lumen is gone that should be fine

If you remember, the finale of season 4 left us hanging as well with rita's death, which i thought would never happen. personally i dont think lumen will come back. i think the writers of dexter wanted lumen out of the story and this was the easiest way to do it. because if you think about it, why else would they get the whole drama with lumen leaving dexter started? but i agree if she were to come back, she would die (maybe even by dexter if something goes wrong).

as for the Quinn/Dexter situation, i believe quinn and dexter will be neutral for a bit, and then quinn will start trying to find out dexter's secrets soon. dexter/quinn will be a bit like the dexter/doakes (the black sergeant from season 1 and 2) situation in my opinion. however, seeing how debra and quinn are pretty much back together again, i dont think quinn will try to investigate dexter anymore because he doesnt want to lose debra if they choose to take their relationship to the next level.

The situation with Astor/Dexter will start right back up in the next season because Astor and Cody wanted to stay for the summer, assuming that summer is just around the corner in the show.

its a shame that masuka couldnt find any evidence at liddy's crime scene like a piece of hair from dexter being on the floor all that time or something like that. id like to see more of masuka next season because hes always been cool and funny
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Kallock wrote:
I wouldnt necessarily say that astor "loves" him again. i think astor is just trying to communicate with dexter and get to know him a little bit better. its not like astor was saying "omg dexter i missed you so much", it was more of a "nice to see you again, what have you been doing lately?"

When they showed up at his house she and cody both said exactly ""omg dexter we missed you so much"
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Cody was the one that said "we really really missed you", astor did not. but as i replayed it, astor was the one wanting to surprise dexter by taking the whole group to come to miami, which i overlooked.

the conversation goes like this:
Group: "Surprise!"
Dexter: "What are you guys doing here?"
The Grandma or w/e(I think): It was Astor's idea.
Astor: "I thought we'd come surprise you and have Harrison's birthday party in Miami"
Cody: "Are you surprised?"
Dexter: "Boy, am I"
*Skip a few things about harrison and the parents staying at some other place*
Astor: "Do you want to come have breakfast with us?"
Cody: "Yeah come on Dex"
*Dexter brings up his "work" that he needs to get to*
Babysitter: "Oh well, Astor and Cody have something they want to ask you."
*Dexter tries to say that he doesnt have time and asks to do it later but fails*
Dexter: "What is it?"
Astor: "We want to stay with you for the summer."
Cody: "Can we please Dex? We really really miss you"
Dexter: "Sure you can"
Astor and Cody rush to hug Dexter and the camera shows that Astor has been smiling at Dexter whenever she got to speak.

So i can see why you are disappointed that Astor/Dexter situation now. But if you look at it, thats how alot of situations are with children/parents if one parent dies. If a parent dies, usually the older kid (Astor in this case) is old enough to see the cruelty and ends up blaming the other parent for the death (Dexter in this case) while the younger kid is too young to really hurt as much as the older kid. After a long time, the older kid tries to be friends with the parent that is still alive. This is a kind of thing that goes on with multiple shows, especially movies. But as I watched the section with Astor and Dexter again, it does seem like she rushed "liking" him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Kallock wrote:
Cody was the one that said "we really really missed you", astor did not. but as i replayed it, astor was the one wanting to surprise dexter by taking the whole group to come to miami, which i overlooked.

So i can see why you are disappointed that Astor/Dexter situation now.

I thought they had both said it, i was going to watch it again to check just to make sure before i posted about it but i had already deleted it and getting back to that specific spot was too much of a pain for me to do at the time

But even so, it seemed like Astor agreed with Cody's statement, especially since she brought it up like you said

Kallock wrote:
But if you look at it, thats how alot of situations are with children/parents if one parent dies. If a parent dies, usually the older kid (Astor in this case) is old enough to see the cruelty and ends up blaming the other parent for the death (Dexter in this case) while the younger kid is too young to really hurt as much as the older kid. After a long time, the older kid tries to be friends with the parent that is still alive. This is a kind of thing that goes on with multiple shows, especially movies. But as I watched the section with Astor and Dexter again, it does seem like she rushed "liking" him a bit.

Yeah, thats what i was trying to say
Not enough time has passed for her to be like she is now
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 am

Just finished watching season 1.

damn I fucked up... I should have been watching this from the beginning lol!
Anyhow I'll be back when I finish season 6 lol.
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:59 pm

the stuff talked about in this thread so far is season 5 finale.

I thought season 6 had a really good end
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Damn dexter = op

So far season 2 is really better than season 1
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
I was wrong here
But i still feel like they will in season 7 (or at some point)
They may not though since it was already done with Doakes in season 2, which is probably why they havent yet

Pat1487 wrote:
Nope
But i still think she will come back as a victim or hostage at some point
If she does she will be killed

Pat1487 wrote:
I was right with these
Ally wasnt mentioned, even though Jamie was introduced, you would think since Batista's family is still involved in the plot that Ally would be at least mentioned here
Astor/Cody werent in this season at all, not even mentioned, so technically it was like Astor never hated Dexter

I wrote up a bunch of stuff about season 6 to post here awhile ago and for some reason didnt post it and now i lost it

But ill just summarize

Batista is my favorite side character and in this season his character really doesnt do anything
Its not that his character wasn't important to the plot, because he was, but he doesnt intentionally do anything that makes him important
He gets walked on by Quinn, Debra (unintentionally), and LaGuerta (briefly)
He was used as a hostage and his keycard is stolen, allowing Travis and them to attempt wormwood

Also Batista's sister came out of no where and only has 1 purpose, to watch Harrison so that Dexter can continue doing what he does
I feel like Batista's sister could have a better part, or the part she plays could be played by an already existing character
Theres no reason why the role she plays couldnt have been filled by say Lumen for example, it feels like thats what it shouldve been
But instead Lumen was just written out for no reason (im still bothered by that from season 5 if you couldnt tell)
Hell, at this point in story i think Ally (Batista's daughter) should be 16-18 she could have filled the role as Harrison's babysitter, it wouldve made more sense then introducing a sister that we never knew existed until now
Maybe Batista's sister will play a bigger role next season, once Louis becomes a main part of the story

I think they couldve done more with the religious stuff, after the episode where brother Sam dies and Dexter kills Nick the religious elements of the show just fall away, sure Travis is using religion to justify his murders, but its not really about religion anymore
Although the way it went works and makes sense
I liked it alot more when Dexter was struggling with religion instead of dealing with Travis is what im trying to say

I dont understand Quinn
Once Debra rejected him there was nothing stopping him from going after Dexter again
But instead he drinks and has sex with random women
Now i can understand that, its what i would picture a guy like him doing after that happening
But, he tried to get the relationship going again with her and got shot down again and believes that Debra never really loved him
So, again, he gets drunk, has more sex, and loses his gun
The first time made sense, the 2nd time doesnt
The 2nd time he shouldve gotten angry and planned some revenge against Debra
The perfect revenge would be to mess with Dexter since she cares so much for him

Speaking of Debra caring so much for Dexter
At first i thought it made sense, considering how messed up Debra is
But I know a girl that has an adoptive brother and she finds the idea of Debra loving Dexter like this ridiculous and she convinced me that it wouldnt happen
They grew up together, they were kids together, Debra has seen Dexter as a brother all her life, so to have sexual feelings for him wouldnt happen
She could have romantic feelings for him, we ended up agreeing on that, but not sexual
We'll see how/if they handle it next season

I say IF they handle it because at the end of the season Debra saw Dexter kill Travis
So that will probably change things between Dexter and Debra, but I think Debra will keep his secret

Ill post more later
Mainly about Travis, Gellar and Louis
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 pm

New season of Dexter is starting today woot

Pat1487 wrote:
Ill post more later
Mainly about Travis, Gellar and Louis
Lies, all lies

I dont remember what i was going to say about them back then, i dont remember why i didnt post what i was going to say either

It was probably going to be something like Gellar being in Travis's mind was a great twist i didnt see coming, i remember there was something about it though that i didnt like, but i cant remember what it was, it was probably a nitpick

And i have no idea what i was going to say about Louis
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Doesn't matter, I'm so pumped. It's not helping that Yvonne Strahovski from Chuck fame (my favorite show) is going to be a recurring character in season 7
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:23 pm

oh em gee, new Dexter today!? awesome.
This is gonna be the last season, though, correct?

We should all start complaining early about how the this and other later seasons aren't as good as the first season or two, cuz I'm sure we're the first to ever notice that happen to a TV show.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm

There's going to be 7 and 8, but it's going to be a story that spans both seasons but it's done at 8
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

OMG! this season starting rly good so far, and by the season preview it looks like its going to be best season yet
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 pm

wow slayer, do you want dexter's penis in your mouth?
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 am

Kallock wrote:
OMG! this season starting rly good so far, and by the season preview it looks like its going to be best season yet

One can only hope
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:26 pm

That first episode of season 7 was 1 of the best of the series in my opinion

My only complaint so far with how this season seems to be going is the whole ukrainian mob plot, it seems like that is going to become a large part of this season and so far i didnt like it, but its too early to tell

Overall this season looks like it could be 1 of the best
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:56 am

Season 6 episode 4, I'm almost there.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Season 6 episode 4, I'm almost there.

I didnt use spoiler tags in my first post because i put spoiler in the title of the thread thinking people who didnt see all the episodes would be smart enough not to open this thread and read my post

I shouldve known better

Also yesterdays episode was good, not nearly as good as the first episode of this season, but still good
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 am

yep I agree

you did but a spoiler alert in the title so by internet rules your good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)   Dexter Season Finale (spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season Finale (spoilers)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next