Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_lcap26%Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_lcap35%Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_lcap19%Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_lcap0%Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_lcap0%Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_lcap10%Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_lcap10%Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] Empty
PostSubject: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 pm

This thread has spoilers for ways to defeat the heroic bosses, so dont read it if you want to do that without help

So as i mentioned in the main post about nax i went through many decks trying to make something that actually worked against maexxna
The first 2 i just used normal decks for, any equality combo works for the first one, and shaman worked great for the 2nd

But for maexxna nothing was working, at first i used my normal shaman deck, since that worked fine against normal maex, but soon found that i couldnt get board control, even with back to back feral spirits and totems (1 cost totems since they were returned earlier)
Then i tried my normal pally deck since that has a lot of heal battlecry stuff but was never able to get any damage in
I tried my other decks to but none worked (none of them are aggro though, i dont have my zookeeper cho deck saved in hearthstone anymore and i didnt feel like remaking it just to try it)

So once i confirmed that normal board control wouldnt work i went with my first idea of spell mage (i wouldve tried miracle rogue if i had prep and leeroy)

This is the first deck i made specifically for that match
Spell Mage
But i couldnt deal with spectral knight or sea giant, so i replaced cone of cold with poly, still couldnt deal with spectral knight, and had a harder time dealing with all the little guys, and after a couple attempts with that slayer mentioned voodoo doctor making it easy, so i replaced 1 far seer with voodoo and ended up drawing both 1 game so i could heal for 5 every turn but it still wasnt enough (i went back and added voodoo to my pally and shaman decks too see how it did and had the same damage problem
I also realized that miracle probably wouldnt work since he has 45hp and the auctioneer would be returned

So after many failures i abandoned that deck and made this
Weapon Warrior
This one did pretty well and i think i couldve won if i got the right draws but it wasnt really fun to play

After many failed attempts i decided silence/stealing was probably the way to go rather then trying to clear with damage, so i made this deck
Silent Priest
I left the damage in there too just cause i had extra space in the deck, i also cut voodoo doctor cause after a few games with voodoo instead of archer i was finding that i needed the 1 dmg from archer more, and after 7 or so tries with this deck i finally did it, i got pretty lucky though, i had both deaths for both giants, both mass dispells and holy novas to clear the board, alex to set his health down, and both holy fires for his face after alex
I cant belive how much value mass dispell got, it was great

You guys should post the decks you made to beat the bosses, im interested in seeing other peoples styles/ideas
Slayer said he had a deck that made it easy but i find that hard to beleive
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 pm

last one easy strategy:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Plague Quarter (2nd wing):
Spoiler:

Military Quarter (3rd wing):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Construct Quarter (4th wing)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Frostwyrm Lair (5th wing)
Spoiler:

Overall heroic was fun, frustrating at times but i really enjoyed having to come up with stuff i would normally never think of and use a few cards that i rarely use
You guys should share your deck/strategies for heroic when you get to it, id be interested to see if you guys approached it in the same way that i did or if you had some other crazy idea
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm

the only heroic i did after the first wing was the big guy cuz i figured he'd be really easy
as rogue, betrayal + sap in opening hand mmm.gif
then i drew the one that died right after Sad i woulda taken the extra 3 face dmg for how satisfying it would be
overall it was a fun match, but if i hadn't gotten either a betrayal or a sap by turn 2 i think it would be a auto restart
i like the pally strat too though

i was going to put that in spoiler tags, but i dont think thats necessary

ive been waiting to do the other wings until i have alex. not that you need alex, just that many of them will be a lot less frustrating having her. that and theyre only fun rng willing

and for some reason, every time i quit hearthstone it crashes windows. which is a major pain since it doesnt even have the decency to properly mute when minimized in windowed mode
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:50 pm

I think any deck needs a certain starting hand to win against him
Betrayal was a good idea, i didnt even consider rogue for it

I needed alex for 5 of them, 3 of those feel impossible without alex, the other 2 dont really need her, she just makes it easier
If you have pyroblast you can get away without using alex in those 3, having both would probably make it very easy, if i had pyro it would be in those freeze mage decks, probably replacing vaporize
I think blizzard and equality are more important than alex, i needed blizzard/equality in most of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]   Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naxxramas Heroic Decks [Spoilers!]
Page 1 of 1