Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_lcap26%fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_lcap35%fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

fav 2010 movies so far

Go down 
+6
BandaIar
Eat_bacon_daily
Achilles.42
BackseatDriver
Pat1487
marksoccer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Serenity09
Serenity09

fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
Online is a word
On-line means to be waiting in a line
Online means to be on the internet
Look it up

I saw Paranormal Activity 2
It wasnt as good as the first one

I think the first one really worked for me cause it was just a guy and his gf

are you serious? why would i go with mark's judgment over yours (or anyone else's) for spelling? i was making fun of mark, but now that i actually did look it up, on-line is a stylized version of online so apparently mark beat me at english. awesome.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 pm

BRAP BRAP im known to be the best speller
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
are you serious? why would i go with mark's judgment over yours (or anyone else's) for spelling? i was making fun of mark, but now that i actually did look it up, on-line is a stylized version of online so apparently mark beat me at english. awesome.

Sometimes i miss sarcasm when reading things on-line
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 pm

marksoccer wrote:
Your so white...
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 pm

lol@ seren
----
New top 3 list:
The Social Network
Inception
Repo men
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:33 am

ok so im thinking of watching saw 3d has nyone watched it and if u did wat did u think?
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 pm

i dont think any1 has an oppinion on saw movies
WAY TO DERAIL THE TOPIC MARK!
marksoccer wrote:
AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Your so white...
indeed, fucken crackers...
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 pm

I heard the ending was BS

I stopped watching after Saw 3
I only just recently saw Saw 4

The first Saw was good
I only watched the second one to see how they would continue the story, which wasnt bad
I didnt really like the third so i just stopped there
I didnt like how jigsaw was replaced, or how he was made out to be
Especially in the 4th one
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

fuck scary movies.
i saw saw 3 and it was fucking terrifying. i hate that type of movie so much.

also somewhere in the middle of me screaming like an 8 year old school girl, i realized parts of it were really absurdly stupid. like the part with the cup of acid with the key at the bottom. why didn't she just tip the cup over so most of the acid spilled out?

in short, fuck saw.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 am

Serenity09 wrote:
fuck scary movies.
i saw saw 3 and it was fucking terrifying. i hate that type of movie so much.

also somewhere in the middle of me screaming like an 8 year old school girl, i realized parts of it were really absurdly stupid. like the part with the cup of acid with the key at the bottom. why didn't she just tip the cup over so most of the acid spilled out?

in short, fuck saw.

dude it looks really fake...
how are you afraid of it lol!

the shit is so unrealistic.

Most horror/scary movies just are so fake that they don't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:53 am

AmAzIn[G] wrote:

dude it looks really fake...
how are you afraid of it lol!

the shit is so unrealistic.

Most horror/scary movies just are so fake that they don't bother me.

it doesn't really matter if it looked fake, its more the idea of the thing. that shit haunts my mind and it doesn't look nearly as fake there.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:37 pm

k wat about due date has anyone seen it yet?
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Ok i have a couple more movies under my belt now, so new list:
1. Grown Ups (very little conflict in the movie but there are laughs all over)
2. Toy Story 3 (who doesnt like this movie)
3. Harry Potter (Good movie, but i havent seen the last 2 in the series so i was missing a little bit of the plot)
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 am

i havent gotten to see it yet but im pumped

also did anyone see due date yet?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:56 am

I havent been to the movies in a long time
Not since Paranormal Activity 2

Ive been meaning to see due date though

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
it doesn't really matter if it looked fake, its more the idea of the thing. that shit haunts my mind and it doesn't look nearly as fake there.
Stuff from the saw series doesnt really scare me because i dont think it would ever actually happen in real life
I like horror that doesnt rely on things that are overly supernatural or crazy situations/circumstances, like psychological horror
Im still entertained by horror movies that arent psychological though, just not scared by them

My list still stands as i originally posted it, even after seeing movies that i said might knock other movies from the list
Ive seen most of the movies i wanted to see from 2010, except ones from december like TRON, True Grit, and Little Fockers (although i did see black swan, which was good)
Didnt see due date though

If i could i would put Devil on my list, as it fails as a horror movie (and not just for someone like me) but is still amazingly entertaining, even when you know who the devil is near the beginning of the movie (its pretty easy to figure out)

Theres this latino security guard in it, and he almost immediately knows whats going on in the elevator, when at that point there was no real reason to think it wasnt just someone in the elevator murdering people
He throws a piece of toast that has jelly on one side in the air to prove that the devil is at work here and when it lands hes like "You see, it landed jelly side down, all the little things go wrong when El Diablo is near"
Its hilarious
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
Serenity09 wrote:
Stuff from the saw series doesnt really scare me because i dont think it would ever actually happen in real life
I like horror that doesnt rely on things that are overly supernatural or crazy situations/circumstances, like psychological horror
Im still entertained by horror movies that arent psychological though, just not scared by them

My list still stands as i originally posted it, even after seeing movies that i said might knock other movies from the list
Ive seen most of the movies i wanted to see from 2010, except ones from december like TRON, True Grit, and Little Fockers (although i did see black swan, which was good)
Didnt see due date though

If i could i would put Devil on my list, as it fails as a horror movie (and not just for someone like me) but is still amazingly entertaining, even when you know who the devil is near the beginning of the movie (its pretty easy to figure out)

Theres this latino security guard in it, and he almost immediately knows whats going on in the elevator, when at that point there was no real reason to think it wasnt just someone in the elevator murdering people
He throws a piece of toast that has jelly on one side in the air to prove that the devil is at work here and when it lands hes like "You see, it landed jelly side down, all the little things go wrong when El Diablo is near"
Its hilarious

I think the only scary movies that frighten me are the psychological ones.

I forget the name of the movie but the girl is supposively baby sitting and guy breaks in trying to murder her and she tries to escape several times, finally gets away and the police arrest him.
He then shows up at the hospital and stabs her. She then awakes from a concussion and the whole thing basically starts over again except that the guy is in the hospital.

-Basically a reoccurring murder scene in her head from a coma or something. fucking scary lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fav 2010 movies so far   fav 2010 movies so far - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fav 2010 movies so far
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3