Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Movies in 2011 I_vote_lcap26%Movies in 2011 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Movies in 2011 I_vote_lcap35%Movies in 2011 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Movies in 2011 I_vote_lcap19%Movies in 2011 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Movies in 2011 I_vote_lcap0%Movies in 2011 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Movies in 2011 I_vote_lcap0%Movies in 2011 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Movies in 2011 I_vote_lcap10%Movies in 2011 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Movies in 2011 I_vote_lcap10%Movies in 2011 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Movies in 2011

Go down 
+8
13Phoenix
AmAzIn[G]232
BandaIar
AmAzIn[G]
Eat_bacon_daily
Pat1487
BackseatDriver
marksoccer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Its now the new year, Happy New Year by the way, so now for another thread.

What movies are you looking forward to the most, and what have you seen in 2011 so far? Rate and recomend them.

Im looking forward to a lot of movies this year. These are the ones I know of and they are in no particular order.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Thor

Green Hornet

Green Lantern

Cowboys and Aliens

Fast Five

Sucker Punch

World Invasion: Battle LA

Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon

Captian America
Hangover 2
The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn
X-Men: First Class
Sherlock Holmes 2
Mission Impossible 4
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Don't forget Cars 2
Spoiler:

Green lantern and green hornet look good.
I'll probably watch harry potter since i saw the first part.
I need to see the first hangover before i see the second one :/
I'll probably go to see pirates since my friend really wants to see it, but im not too excited for it.
Rio, even though its a kids movie, looks like it could be ok.
I guess they are making a Spy kids 4. if it has a completely new cast, im not going to see it, if it has pretty much the same cast i might see it just since ive seen the other 3 movies.
cowboys vs aliens combines two genres so it might be interesting
Looks like there is going to be a movie about Puss in Boots, from shrek. Probably wont see it. I havent even seen shrek 3 or 4
OMG BREAKING DAWN IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR. TEAM EDWARD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!11!!!11!!!!!1ONEONE!!11
There might be a bioshock movie, that could be pretty cool
Ghostbusters 3, this makes me realize there are going to be so many sequels this year (paranormal activity 3, saw 8, gi joe 2, hairspray 2, hitman 2, ghost rider 2, jumper 2, kick ass 2, the last airbender 2, mission impossible 4, national treasure 3, night at the museum 3, rambo 5, scream 4, sin city 2, wanted 2, bad boys 3, and so many more)
Scary Movie 5 hopefully will revive the parody movie genre and not make it even more sucky.
I pretty much took all of these off this site: http://teaser-trailer.com/movies-2011.html
feel free to look at it.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm

half those movies are probably not coming out next year if at all and the last airbender 2 would be a really bad idea because the 1st one bombed. Here are 3 more movies I forgot about.

Limitless

Real Steel

Source Code
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 am

BackseatDriver wrote:
Don't forget Cars 2
Spoiler:

Green lantern and green hornet look good.
I'll probably watch harry potter since i saw the first part.
I need to see the first hangover before i see the second one :/
I'll probably go to see pirates since my friend really wants to see it, but im not too excited for it.
Rio, even though its a kids movie, looks like it could be ok.
I guess they are making a Spy kids 4. if it has a completely new cast, im not going to see it, if it has pretty much the same cast i might see it just since ive seen the other 3 movies.
cowboys vs aliens combines two genres so it might be interesting
Looks like there is going to be a movie about Puss in Boots, from shrek. Probably wont see it. I havent even seen shrek 3 or 4
OMG BREAKING DAWN IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR. TEAM EDWARD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!11!!!11!!!!!1ONEONE!!11
There might be a bioshock movie, that could be pretty cool
Ghostbusters 3, this makes me realize there are going to be so many sequels this year (paranormal activity 3, saw 8, gi joe 2, hairspray 2, hitman 2, ghost rider 2, jumper 2, kick ass 2, the last airbender 2, mission impossible 4, national treasure 3, night at the museum 3, rambo 5, scream 4, sin city 2, wanted 2, bad boys 3, and so many more)
Scary Movie 5 hopefully will revive the parody movie genre and not make it even more sucky.
I pretty much took all of these off this site: http://teaser-trailer.com/movies-2011.html
feel free to look at it.

I didnt beleive you when you put Ghostbusters 3 up there, but its legit, only its not for 2011, its for 2012
Also it looks like they just took the voice actors from "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" and made the cast for the new characters out of it

Green Hornet ruined mythbusters, worst episode of mythbusters ever
Bioshock wont be out till 2013 or more likely 2014, but its directed by the same guy that did 28 days later, and written by the same guy that wrote the first game, so it might be good

I look forward to paranormal Activity 3, the second wasnt as good as the first, but it was still good, and i would like to see 1 every october for the next 5 years
Saw 8, GI Joe 2, Hairspray 2, Hitman 2, Ghost Rider 2, National Treasure 3, and Night at the Museum 3 will all suck
Jumper 2 might be ok, i like the concept that the first movie set up, just it didnt really use it to its full potential
I wish they would stop with Rambo and Scream
Sin City 2 and Wanted 2 probably wont live up to the first ones
I never saw Bad Boys 1 or 2 so i cant judge how 3 will be
Scary Movie stopped being funny after 2
The Last Air Bender should not get a sequel
Im glad Breaking Dawn is coming out, because its the last twilight movie, finally that "saga" can stop giving vampire related shows/movies a bad name

marksoccer wrote:
half those movies are probably not coming out next year if at all and the last airbender 2 would be a really bad idea because the 1st one bombed. Here are 3 more movies I forgot about.

Limitless

Real Steel

Source Code

Source Code looks pretty cool, and Im definitely going to see it, but i wish they wouldnt use computer terms for things that have nothing to do with what the term is just to make it sound more computery, unless the movie explains that the real world is made up from source code that you can alter in order to alter reality itself by using the thing they call "source code" that lets you re live a persons death
Hopefully it doesnt do that though, because that would be too obvious (but it probably will, judging from the way he wants to save that girl)

Real Steel's trailer reminds me of battle bots and that makes me sad since it was canceled
But it doesnt look like a very good movie, cool idea, but it just comes down to a basic boxing movie (with robots), i wouldnt be surprised if it rips off some stuff from battle bots

In the Limitless trailer the guy said the drug that makes you super smart is FDA approved, if thats true then why is it not being hailed as one of the greatest scientific discoveries ever and why does he seem like 1 of the few people to know about it
The FDA approval thing better be a lie that the guy told him to convince him to use it, otherwise its a huge plothole
Other then that it looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Maybe doesnt look that great but it semes funny and its commign this year so might as well post it

Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Even with all of those movies coming out in 2012, it shows that there could be some good movies coming the the next two years. I really want to watch more movies in the theaters. Im a little more interested in comedy movies but those just seem to spontaneously pop up.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Lol bacon that looks fucking hilarious
first of all the dudes name is Fabious LOL
"handle your shit fabious please, your making a fool of yourself."
"If he buttfucked her would you still like her? LOL"
"Thats a coincidence i was just about to be finished thinking of you LLOLOLOL"

Finally, best move of 2011 The Last Air Bender 2.
Hands Down Mother Fuckers.

So stop trashing it.
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 am

lol the last airbender wassss so bad, it was the first time i actually felt embarrassed for the movie creator because it was so fail. the tv siries rulez though.

And the best part of that trailer is the
magic....... MOTHERUCKER
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!!!!! and transformers 3 looks okay, and I agree with bacon the last airbender was sooo bad, also the new pirates of the caribbean might be decent but i didn't really like the third one
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
And the best part of that trailer is the
magic....... MOTHERUCKER

Ive been saying that for years when people ask me how i did or how im going to do something, well without the 2nd part
But the way he said magic is even the same as the way i say it

Now i wont be able to use it anymore
If the movie is good (which it seems like it will be) people that dont know me will just think im referencing that movie
I hate when that happens

It looks funny though, im definitely going to see it

Of the ones posted here so far the only ones im going to watch asap this year are:
Your Highness
Source Code
Limitless
The Hangover 2
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2
The Green Lantern
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 pm

im acually really looking forward to all the super hero movies they all look pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 pm

I dont think The Green Hornet will be good
I think it will be like the last quarter of The Other Guys
A buddy cop action comedy, but replace cop with superhero and give them crazy gadgets
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:18 am

I think your wrong about green hornet. It's deff going to be a good movie to see once, but the only reason the other guys sucked was because Will Ferrel was in it.
*personally I don't like his type of comedy*

The guys in green hornet are awesome.

Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:43 am

HOW DARE YOU DISS WILL FERRELL

lol i actually love will ferrell, just my opinion. I never saw the other guys tho.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 pm

That's one guy who's got my back, we'll find out on friday
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

hey this trailer just came out, what do you think?

Paul
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 pm

The reasons for it being rated R says that there is violence including a rape. Wtf?

"Is that you daughter?""Yes we just got her today." Rofl at the voice

There are several random clips too. Like the kid screaming as he runs away from a target.

Its just so random, kinda makes it funny.
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm

what about bat man 3!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

2012 nots 2011
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 pm

ok so a lil while back arun showed me this

its actually a movie
it was a tough decision about whether to put it in here or in funny stuff
but seriously
what
the
fuck

i cant wait for the hangover 2. i hope its as good as the 1st, but even if its not im glad that more of that type of movie is being made.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 pm

I didnt beleive thats real
The release date is April 1st

So i looked on imdb and theres a page there that looks real
It says it was released in november in france
But i cant find a copy of the movie anywhere
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:13 pm

THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING Very Happy I CAN'T WAIT ..............

is that seriously the best they could come up with
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 am

Its not really all that ridiculous for a killer
You ever see The Happening?
I think this movie may have been inspired by that
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:25 am

it looks horrible
an what happens in the happening, i always hear its bad coz the killer is like a shoe or sumthing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movies in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies in 2011   Movies in 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies in 2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next