Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_lcap26%Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_lcap35%Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_lcap19%Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_lcap10%Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_lcap10%Funny stuff - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Funny stuff

Go down 
+17
BandaIar
AmAzIn[G]232
FaMoUs
Race
marksoccer
Kallock
hoffmann
hlw_rocer
Knight of Gods
Shadowslayer12
Achilles.42
nomorholywar
AmAzIn[G]
Eat_bacon_daily
Pat1487
BackseatDriver
Serenity09
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
popartica.
Corporal
Corporal

Funny stuff - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 pm

this made me laugh for a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:12 am

popartica. wrote:
this made me laugh for a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED B4. JESUS CHRIST YOU BROKE IT.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Yeah, but note how no one cared when you posted it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Achilles.42 wrote:
Yeah, but note how no one cared when you posted it.
Spoiler:

Hey Achilles, didn't miss you either. You should not try to vilify me, it only makes you come off as insecure.

Fun Fact: The ancient Egyptian pharaoh Djoser held the Djoser Heb-Sed festival as a series of athletic and ritual events confirming the right of a pharaoh to rule. The emphasis on fitness and right to rule indicated fundamental insecurity that later on (Old Kingdom) pharaohs would not share. I'll make it simple. When one tries to assert an intellectual dominance over another individual they are no different from the insecure pharaohs of the early Old Kingdom.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
it seems as if you were trying to get me to fall for your master plan...
My master plan was more like this: 1) say whatever comes to mind 2) enjoy whatever follows, i.e. laugh when amaz writes 200+ words to a 10 word quip because he has such a deepset need to prove everyone else is insecure, not himself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Amaz, do you have a word of the day calendar that has todays word as "vilify"
Because thats the only reason i can come up with for why you would you use a word that you openly admit to not even knowing if it fits where you used it

Not only that, but by writing that part you fell into the master plan that you came up with for him, just that it ended up going 1. Insult amaz 2. Amaz makes himself look stupid 3. Amaz is trapped, intellectual dominance is secure, crush him with the final blow 4. Intellectual dominance obtained

Step 2 seemed unavoidable for you
Not because anything you could say is stupid, but because you would overcompensate and use words that you were unsure of, thereby leaving the option to insult you for using words that you dont even know the definition of, which you then tried to cover up and make irrelevant by admitting you were unsure of it
Saying the fact was over-overcompensation

If you had said nothing i wouldve deleted his insult since it doesnt qualify to be in funny stuff, but now that you turned it into this its hilarious

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
Amaz, do you have a word of the day calendar that has todays word as "vilify"
Because thats the only reason i can come up with for why you would you use a word that you openly admit to not even knowing if it fits where you used it

Not only that, but by writing that part you fell into the master plan that you came up with for him, just that it ended up going 1. Insult amaz 2. Amaz makes himself look stupid 3. Amaz is trapped, intellectual dominance is secure, crush him with the final blow 4. Intellectual dominance obtained

Not because anything you could say is stupid, but because you would overcompensate and use words that you were unsure of, thereby leaving the option to insult you for using words that you dont even know the definition of, which you then tried to cover up and make irrelevant by admitting you were unsure of it

If you had said nothing i wouldve deleted his insult since it doesnt qualify to be in funny stuff, but now that you turned it into this its hilarious

Spoiler:

Hahahahahaha
How fast did you come to this conclusion?
and I know how to use the word vilify, I rewrote this thing like 10 times to get it right lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:18 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
How fast did you come to this conclusion?

Putting it into those words took awhile, but not too long, i came to those conclusions right away though
I normally dont respond in this topic, but when i saw that irony i couldnt help it

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
I know how to use the word vilify, I rewrote this thing like 10 times to get it right lol

Even after 10 rewrites you still werent sure if you used it right, otherwise you wouldve gotten rid of that part
So dont try to pretend like you knew all along now

Quote :
1. Insult amaz 2. Amaz makes himself look stupid 3. Amaz is trapped, intellectual dominance is secure, crush him with the final blow 4. Intellectual dominance obtained
When i rewrote the plan you came up with for ach, it was supposed to be this:
1. Insult amaz 2. Amaz makes himself look stupid 3. Amaz is trapped, intellectual dominance is secure, crush him with the final blow 4. Troll amaz

I copied and pasted the original thing you wrote, changed step 2, but forgot to change step 4 Sad
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 am

Pat1487 wrote:
Not because
anything you could say is stupid, but because you would overcompensate
and use words that you were unsure of, thereby leaving the option to
insult you for using words that you dont even know the definition of,
which you then tried to cover up and make irrelevant by admitting you
were unsure of it

This is all pointless anyways. I used the word correctly, and questioned my use at the end in a spoiler - yes I wasn't 100% sure I used the word correctly - are you ever 100% sure of anything? lol.

How the hell can you say I do not know the definition of the word vilify. I had to know the definition in order to use it correctly. Admitting I was unsure of how I used the word - I was questioning my use - instead of keeping it inside my head I just typed it out. There is really no argument for that because the word was used correctly lol...
There is only ignorance in people who do not question.

So maybe I wasn't 100% sure that I used vilify correctly, but I did and that's that lol.

and finally I love hipster irony. lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:47 am

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
This is all pointless anyways. I used the word correctly, and questioned my use at the end in a spoiler - yes I wasn't 100% sure I used the word correctly - are you ever 100% sure of anything? lol.
Yes
But even when im not, im still sure enough to be confident in w/e i decide by the time i make a decision
And its not really a problem when choosing words

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
How the hell can you say I do not know the definition of the word vilify.
I wasnt
I was saying the way you reacted was to use words you were unsure of

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
I had to know the definition in order to use it correctly.
Knowing the definition doesnt always help with the context you use a word in
And not knowing the definition doesnt always mean you cant get the right context
It doesnt matter if you knew or not, you werent sure if you knew

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Admitting I was unsure of how I used the word - I was questioning my use - instead of keeping it inside my head I just typed it out. There is really no argument for that because the word was used correctly lol...
No one called you out on using it, there was no reason for you to type out that you were unsure
The reason you did it was what i said: "leaving the option to insult you for using words that you dont even know the definition of, which you then tried to cover up and make irrelevant by admitting you were unsure of it"
You were unsure of it and didnt want to give ach (or anyone) the ability to say something about it

In other words
You were insecure about your word choice and felt the need to preemptively defend yourself by deflecting the fact that you were unsure of yourself with a statement about being unsure, thinking that it would be pointless for someone to say "you used it wrong" if it looked like you accepted the possibility that you used it wrong

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
There is only ignorance in people who do not question.
As long as they arent asking stupid questions

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
So maybe I wasn't 100% sure that I used vilify correctly, but I did and that's that lol.
I said you used it right, i never said you didnt, just that you werent sure about it
I find it interesting needed to post more about it
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 am

cmon guys, keep it funny

second paragraph-soooo good
Funny stuff - Page 11 A+for+effort+Which+story+would+you+rather+hear+The_abc5bd_2663076
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Admitting I was unsure of how I used the word - I was questioning my use - instead of keeping it inside my head I just typed it out. There is really no argument for that because the word was used correctly lol...
No one called you out on using it, there was no reason for you to type out that you were unsure
The reason you did it was what i said: "leaving the option to insult you for using words that you dont even know the definition of, which you then tried to cover up and make irrelevant by admitting you were unsure of it"
You were unsure of it and didnt want to give ach (or anyone) the ability to say something about it

In other words
You were insecure about your word choice and felt the need to preemptively defend yourself by deflecting the fact that you were unsure of yourself with a statement about being unsure, thinking that it would be pointless for someone to say "you used it wrong" if it looked like you accepted the possibility that you used it wrong

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Hey Achilles, didn't miss you either. You should not try to vilify me, it only makes you come off as insecure.

Derp.
Achilles is as dumb as I am. Fuck you pat. lol.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 am

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Pat1487 wrote:
In other words

AmAzIn[G] wrote:

I wasnt even talking about the line you quoted of yourself, i was talking about this line:
AmAzIn[G] wrote:
and I'm not exactly sure if vilify works there or not. (I'm leaning towards it doesn't because it means to speak ill of; defame; slander. Achilles was simply trying to make me feel unimportant in a slanderous way, by being mean/rude.

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Derp.
Achilles is as dumb as I am. Fuck you pat. lol.
I dont see how what you said makes ach dumb
Im not saying he is or isnt dumb but what you said doesnt make him look either

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
I'm more interested into why pat decided to jump into a discussion between two people that had absolutely nothing to do with him.
Insert really good reason and deep thought as to why pat is insecure just as much as me and ach [here]. Only because it's true :d

I didnt jump in because i was insecure
Insecure people dont randomly interrupt people when no one is talking to/about them
Well, they might, but its not a sign of insecurity
Well, i guess it could be a sign of insecurity, if they are insecure about not being the center of attention
But that doesnt apply to this situation because this doesnt make me the center of attention

Plus i already told you why i jumped in
The irony

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Insert really good reason and deep thought as to why pat is insecure just as much as me and ach [here]. Only because it's true :d
You cant even come up with something half decent that would at least be entertaining
Insert 2 more paragraphs ranting about amaz's inability to have deep thought
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_w4HYXuo9M&feature=related

"I have that same problem when putting on a condom" LOL
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wokjKUxoWN8

I didnt know whether to put this here or not
It starts off somewhat funny, but soon turns into something that freaked me out
It's not a jump scare or anything
About 0:40 is where it starts freaking me out, dont just skip to 0:40 though, the first part is like build up
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:23 pm

What the hell did I just watch
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Edit: It works in the preview, but i cant see it when i actually post it. here's a link for it: magichappytext
Edit: Oh, of course now it works now that i post an alternate link. whatever, fuck you internet.
Funny stuff - Page 11 -epic-fail-1324249567
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:15 pm

I hope this makes your holidays a little better.

Visit this site http://blackacrebrewing.com/home/
Click Under 21
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

For those that dont trust amaz this is what you get when doing what he says:
Spoiler:

(I just wanted to post this to force it to play when people came to this page)

Last edited by Pat1487 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:18 pm

This is a little more interesting than funny, but the way this guy uses the images can be funny at times.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 am

Funny stuff - Page 11 Believe-in-god-facebook-unicorns
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

nothing to say bout pat's pic, mark?

Funny stuff - Page 11 KI7sj

day of blackoutsFunny stuff - Page 11 VZA5j

for oreo
Funny stuff - Page 11 Tumblr_ly20aoSK641qkaa8zo1_500

Funny stuff - Page 11 Tumblr_ly1390vAEV1qmnapko1_500

still have managed to avoid seeing it, but i love the dog
Funny stuff - Page 11 1326943878370397

Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:50 pm

In no particular order

Funny stuff - Page 11 39550910
Funny stuff - Page 11 39656110
Funny stuff - Page 11 39872710
Funny stuff - Page 11 40314910
Funny stuff - Page 11 40467010
Funny stuff - Page 11 41762310
Funny stuff - Page 11 41893310
Funny stuff - Page 11 42022510
Funny stuff - Page 11 42409710
Funny stuff - Page 11 42581810
Funny stuff - Page 11 42635210
Funny stuff - Page 11 42976110
Funny stuff - Page 11 43010510
Funny stuff - Page 11 13296310
Funny stuff - Page 11 13296311
Funny stuff - Page 11 Trollm11
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eFDra1XimA

The ending had me rofling for like 5 mins
Im still laughing at it after having watched it again to post this
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm

milk man was a bad actor in my opinion, but still funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff   Funny stuff - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next