Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_lcap26%Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_lcap35%Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_lcap19%Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_lcap0%Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_lcap0%Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_lcap10%Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_lcap10%Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me Empty
PostSubject: Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me   Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm making a maze because I am bored. I need some help on some stuff because either:
  1. I'm Too Lazy.
  2. I looked on Google and couldn't find it.

I will make a list of the stuff.

• Locust (Makes it invisible in game?)
  • The fixed sliding thing in Maze Of Fantasy 2 and LOAM
  • Bouncing Unit
  • Making Arun's Region Kill System work because NewGen is being retarded

Thanks!

Last edited by The_Chosen_Oreo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me   Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

The_Chosen_Oreo wrote:
Locust (Makes it invisible in game?)
https://tmmm.forumotion.com/t464-demon-hunter-locust
Famous wrote:
Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me 15y9475
You can change units of type Demon Hunter to any type of group, including all units belonging to a certain player
If you want to make the unit stay invisible for whatever reason, just take out the unhide part

The_Chosen_Oreo" wrote:
The fixed sliding thing in Maze Of Fantasy 2 and LOAM
Im not entirely sure what your speaking of, but i think maze of fantasy 2 uses a sliding system based on this: https://tmmm.forumotion.com/t478-the-ultimate-sliding-system

The_Chosen_Oreo" wrote:
Bouncing Unit
Youll have to elaborate on this one
Do you mean a unit that bounces of things like walls while sliding or walking?
Or do you mean a unit that bounces up and down like its on a trampoline?

The_Chosen_Oreo" wrote:
Making Arun's Region Kill System work because NewGen is being retarded
Youll have to explain what newgen is doing
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: This is a Reply!   Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks for the Locust!

For the Sliding, in Maze Of Fantasy 2, when u hit the region, it sends you across to another spot, and in LOAM, it is the beige tile that when you enter the region, it auto turns you and moves you along. (Like the skateboard part w/o the skateboard and jumping)

For the bouncing, I mean when Unit A enters Region 001, it jumps up, and subsequently inside the region, it bounces every time it hits the ground to the height of the first jump.

And finally, for NewGen, its the "Unrecognized PJASS (syntax) error"

I looked on the WC3C NewGen page, and it says they do not have a solution yet.

-Oreo
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me   Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm

The_Chosen_Oreo wrote:
For the Sliding, in Maze Of Fantasy 2, when u hit the region, it sends you across to another spot
Thats just a basic teleport, make a region, when the unit enters that region move them instantly to another region, it doesnt interrupt the slide trigger, unless your slide trigger is odd

The_Chosen_Oreo wrote:
and in LOAM, it is the beige tile that when you enter the region, it auto turns you and moves you along. (Like the skateboard part w/o the skateboard and jumping)
That has to do with the unit's facing angle, when it enters a region just make it face the angle that will make the unit move in the direction you want
For this to work though, the slide trigger has to be the kind where the user cant turn manually
I guess it could, but that would defeat the purpose of forcing them to turn a certain way

The_Chosen_Oreo wrote:
For the bouncing, I mean when Unit A enters Region 001, it jumps up, and subsequently inside the region, it bounces every time it hits the ground to the height of the first jump.
You would need a jump trigger thats on a periodic event thats activated when you enter a region and deactivated once you leave that region (you can use a bool to keep track)
Nomor posted a jump trigger somewhere on the forums, use the search function
You can modify that to do what you want like ive described
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me   Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm

For the sliding... It's like in loam where the fixed sliding is. You have to time it to make it through. Here's a picture of what I mean:

Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me 2011-03-08_2143

A demon hunter enters that region, and slides across the ground to the end region, being that path.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me   Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:02 pm

pause the unit
move the unit to where it is and have it face south instantly
enable sliding for that unit
once it gets to the end region disable sliding and unpause the unit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me   Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maze Stuff That Is Too Smart For Me
Page 1 of 1