Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_lcap26%Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_lcap35%Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_lcap19%Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_lcap0%Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_lcap0%Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_lcap10%Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_lcap10%Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity09
Serenity09

Legend of the Legendary Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Legendary Heroes   Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:12 pm

so i picked this show purely bc of its name. i figured it would not only be bad but also completely, unbearably predictable. and it's really let me down on that front.

not only is it pretty good, but it also diverges from a lot of the anime norms

wikipedia wrote:
Ryner Lute is a lazy student of the Roland Empire Royal Magician's Academy. One day, the Roland Empire goes to war against their neighboring country Estabul, and Ryner loses his classmates in the war. After the war, Ryner sets out on a journey to search the relics of a "Legendary Hero" at King Sion Astal's command.

overall i'd rate the show an 8. it's not actually hugely unpredictable, but it is a lot more unpredictable than most anime. definitely a solid action anime that won't leave you bored
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Legend of the Legendary Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Legendary Heroes   Legend of the Legendary Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:19 pm

I had to look up the japenese name of this because i thought that "Legend of the Legendary Heroes" was just a weird translation of the actual name cause its just so dumb sounding, but no, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu is its name so its even weirder in japenese since densetsu is there twice, at least in english its changed slightly from legend to legendary

It seems like it would be confusing having it be exactly the same, but maybe theres a way that japenese speakers know what is meant from the context or position of each densetsu, its even written exactly the same, its written like this "伝説の勇者の伝説" and 伝説 is there twice so it must be densetsu の is too short to be densetsu so の must be no and 勇者 must be yuusha

I guess when 伝説 is before の it means legend and when its after の it means legendary, and if they want to write "of the legend" they have another way of writing it, although "of the legend" would be a weird way to phrase something but i dont think you cant phrase it that way

I might watch it at some point, im in the mood for sci fi anime right now though so im putting those first
Back to top Go down

Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Page 1 of 1