Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_lcap26%SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_lcap35%SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_lcap19%SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_lcap0%SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_lcap0%SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_lcap10%SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_lcap10%SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

SUPER HEROES MOVIES

Go down 
+2
marksoccer
Eat_bacon_daily
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

SUPER HEROES MOVIES Empty
PostSubject: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm

If youve seen the comming movies you have obviously noticed the comming mass of super hero movies. The question is why? Why make all these movies come out at around the same time. Then we were given a hint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vexNLw7SS7o

And suddenly it all makes sens. They have found a way to make massive money by combining all the super heroes into one movie.
The Avengers (2012)

Here are the super heroes
Captain america
Iron man
Thor
Black Widow
Hulk
Hakweye
and some others....
Now obivously the only cool lookign super hero so far is Iron. ANd all the actors from the movies are playing n this movie for example Robert Downmey Jr = iron man.

Now the question is. Will it suck.

Probably....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvL4iJy2PPw

Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:38 pm

They are going to use Chris Evans for captian america, the guy from thor to play thor, Scarlet Johansson to play the black widow, Samual L. Jackson to play nick fury and some other to play hulk, and hawkeye. (this is all according to IMDb) So at least they are useing the same actors which is good.

You can't go off saying its going to suck just by the cast, because they do have a good solid cast. It is really hyped and for good reason people have been waiting a while for this movie to come out. And im sorry but if you only heard of this recently your an idiot.

PS. the reason there are many comic book movies coming out as of late is because they make good money. Captian america and Thor were pushed out together to create hype for the avengers. And green lanturn is a DC hero so that movie is in no way related.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
If youve seen the comming movies you have obviously noticed the comming mass of super hero movies. The question is why? Why make all these movies come out at around the same time. Then we were given a hint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vexNLw7SS7o

And suddenly it all makes sens. They have found a way to make massive money by combining all the super heroes into one movie.
The Avengers (2012)

Here are the super heroes
Captain america
Iron man
Thor
Black Widow
Hulk
Hakweye
and some others....
Now obivously the only cool lookign super hero so far is Iron. ANd all the actors from the movies are playing n this movie for example Robert Downmey Jr = iron man.

Now the question is. Will it suck.

Probably....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvL4iJy2PPw

I thought it was assumed a movie with all of the hero's was coming out at the end of either iron man 1, 2, or the hulk.
They were like meeting together in the end of one of those movies.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:25 am

if you just figured this out i pity you...

i think it would be a better movie if it was like 2 parts BUT they came out at the same time, just because with that many superheroes the awesomeness cant be captured in 2hrs

also this isnt the first time theres been a movie with a bunch of super heroes...
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 am

This is the first time they are establishing a universe for a cross over like this
It was hinted at in ironman 1
They seem to be going to alot of trouble to do it

The movie will probably be too short to give all the heroes the screen time they would need to satisfy everyone and make the best super hero movie ever
Unless they do something like what knight was saying
Most likely it will end up disappointing everyone by spreading itself too thin
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Is this honestly so important that i should have known this a long time ago...... I simple came up with this answer when i saw all the super hero movies... Calling me an idiot for not knowing this is clearly out of line....

An i was stating it would be bad for mainly the reason pat just said and also because the director (Joss Whedon) hasent impressed me so far.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 pm

hey i like joss
he did firefly
firefly was awesome
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Joss was the writer for Firefly, he only directed 3 of the episodes
He has written at least 6 times as much stuff as hes directed

Hes written some great stuff like Firefly, but not all of it has been good, like Alien: Resurrection

Hes only directed 1 movie before this, which was Serenity
He directed a couple episodes (most of the time less then 8 episodes from each series) from 7 different TV series, the most being 22 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer

The stuff that he creates are good, like Firefly, and i mean i dont like Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Dollhouse (i didnt really give dollhouse a chance though), but they arent bad shows
The stuff that isnt his original creation (like Alien:Resurrection for example) hasnt been so good
The Avengers falls into that category of things he didnt create, so Bacon might be right
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 am

the past decade of nearly every form of this type of entertainment has shown that writing > directing

and either way why would you judge anything on stuff from the 1990s instead of his more recent things?

and how can you not like buffy. the premise of buffy even proves my point, he's all about twisting genres. in buffy you take the dumb blonde running away from the big evil monster and ask "what if instead of dying and being useless she turns around and kicks massive amounts of ass instead?" the standard genres have been done to death, joss is the guy that always brings out the changeups.

and holy damn when it comes to the super hero genre, twisting the standard and good innovative writing are the only things that will really save the movie at this point.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:46 pm

I never said that writing < directing, im saying that writing != directing, but they are both important
And that weather or not he created it is most important in his case since being his own creation he knows exactly how it should be written or directed

And i never said Buffy was bad, infact i said "but they arent bad shows", i only said i didnt like it
Just because i dont like something doesnt mean i cant see why people would like it, you can dislike things that are good but still know they are good

I used Alien Resurrection as an example because it was bad and he wrote it but didnt create it, its the only example of things he didnt create but wrote for, other then a 3 or 4 episodes of a couple TV series
That was the only time he did that until very recently with The Cabin in the Woods and The Avengers

But The Cabin in the Woods was delayed indefinitely
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:52 pm

I would have chosen Jon Favreau. He directed both iorn man movies, number 1 was epic and 2 was pretty good but not up to the caliber of the first. He also directed the upcoming cowboys vs aliens movie, which seems really good.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 pm

marksoccer wrote:
The upcoming cowboys vs aliens movie, which seems really good.

If your a redneck who dreams of someday going into space it might.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:00 pm

The trailer looks pretty good and the director and actors are all amazing. So by that logic it should be a solid movie.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 pm

marksoccer wrote:
The trailer looks pretty good and the director and actors are all amazing. So by that logic it should be a solid movie.

The writer is more important then the director and actors (unless the director and writer is the same person)
The actors and director can only do so much with what is written
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Ok when I looked for the writers it has Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman. I have no clue who these guys are so I seached it and found that they worked on both transformers movies, the new star trek movie, Mission Impossible 3, the legend of zoro and have worked on over 50 episodes of Fringe (which might I add is an amazing show).

So they seem pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER HEROES MOVIES   SUPER HEROES MOVIES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPER HEROES MOVIES
Page 1 of 1