Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Bot Update I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Bot Update I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Bot Update I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Bot Update I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Bot Update I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Bot Update I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Bot Update I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Bot Update I_vote_lcap26%Bot Update I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Bot Update I_vote_lcap35%Bot Update I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Bot Update I_vote_lcap19%Bot Update I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Bot Update I_vote_lcap0%Bot Update I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Bot Update I_vote_lcap0%Bot Update I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Bot Update I_vote_lcap10%Bot Update I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Bot Update I_vote_lcap10%Bot Update I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Bot Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Since keeping the bot on during christmas break went well Ive decided to keep it on longer, and even update it
Updates:

!cd | Use in game lobby to switch between the normal wc3 countdown or the bots countdown (the bot's countdown is used by default)
!drd | Switch dynamic latency on or off (off by default, more info on dynamic latency below)
!rmk | Vote to end the game, all players in game must type !rmk in order for the game to end (anyone can use this cmd)
!rm | Creates a public game and ends the current one (more info below)
!rmp | Creates a private game and ends the current one (more info below)
!countgames | Use in channel, tells you how many games the bot has hosted (it only just started counting from this update, i may make it so that it only counts games for each day, you can also use !cg

Dynamic latency adjusts the !dr in an attempt to reduce spike for players with high ping
Delay may be increased when using this
If you get alot of spikes when !dr is very low (like below 25) try using !drd to see if it improves

!rm and !rmp is used in game when you want to remake a game
There is no way to get what map your currently playing though, so this command will only work as a remake cmd when no one else has loaded a map after you loaded a map, when i have more time ill put the !dm cmd into games so you can load the map you want without having to go back to the channel first

If the game is full with all admins and another admin is trying to join the bot will tell the other admins that there is an admin that cant join the game because all the slots are taken by admins, instead of just kicking people

People that desync should no longer be able to trade gold/wood with people in another game, but should still be able to talk with them

!dm and !map now return 2 lines of search, dont spam it or youll lose admin
Back to top Go down
silver_wing.
Recruit
Recruit
silver_wing.

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm

yo did i lose admin or something. cause it wont do nything for me lol.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Forgot to add something that ive been meaning to add for awhile, but ive added it now

!muteeveryone | Mutes everyone in the game (its different from !muteall, works in lobby to, works on admins and rootadmins and yourself, you can also use !stfu as a shorter version of this cmd)
!unmuteeveryone | Unmutes everyone that is muted, useful for if you forgot to unmute someone after muting multiple people (you can use !talk for a shorter version of this cmd)
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm

OMGOGMOGMOGMGMOGM I LOVE THIS NEW COMMAND.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:26 pm

I also shortened:
!open to !o
!close to !c
!swap to !s
!closeall to !ca
!openall to !oa

And if someone used !downloads to turn downloads off admins can still join and download the map even though downloads are off (old bug ive been meaning to fix where admins couldnt !unhost pub games because they didnt have the map and someone used !download)

Players that leave while the countdown is happening are autobanned
Players that leave during game loading are autobanned

Features that I may add in the future (these are ideas ive had and may or may not add them):

!swap by color, i.e. !swap red blue

More settings for the normal countdown (VCK style countdown)

Auto aka checking when a player joins the game (will search database for ip, then cross search that ip for other names giving a list of names that person has used while playing on the bot) (may just make this into a cmd instead of always checking automatically)

Optional bot invisibility, having all bot msgs only get sent to admins, and only having cmds visible to admins, making the game to appear as though it wasnt hosted by a bot, or even possibly making the bot to appear to be hosted by someone using vck, lc, and/or dr

Skip loading, im still trying to figure out a way to do this so it may not be added
One idea for it ive had is essentially it would force people to load the map while they were still in lobby and when you use !start they would already have a certain amount of the map loaded (so if it takes you 10 seconds to load a map you will have the map loaded after 10 seconds after you dled the map in lobby, if you already had the map then you would have the map loaded 10 seconds after you joined the game so when !start is used you would be right in the game) games that take long to load like footies would load while your waiting for people to join except you would still have the lag screen for the last person that joined if you !start right after they joined since it doesnt speed up the loading, it just does it while your sitting in lobby
Another idea i had for this, the easiest way to do it, would be to just let you start playing as soon as your game finishes loading without bringing up the lag screen for people that havent loaded yet, but this causes desyncs in every test ive tried, and it would also put slow loaders at a disadvantage since the game will have already been started by the time they finish loading

!maphack or !mh, collects and sends all map data the bot has to admins, this is another cmd im not sure if im going to add, i like the idea of having a built in maphack, but i dont like the idea of using it, if that makes any sense, if i do make this im going to make it not work on other admins, so you would only be able to see pubs, and it wouldnt work like a traditional maphack, you wouldnt have vision of the whole map, you would only have vision of the enemies as if they were your allies

This one probably wont be added, but ill put it here anyway
A 10vs10 game
This would be 2 seperate games that the bot hosts, both games would have 7-10 people and 2 computers in them, they would start at the same time, once started data from both games would be synced together, 1 computer in each game would be the enemy team, this computers actions would be the actions of the other 7-10 players in the other game (the other computer would be your allies from the other game)
It would be possible to have 11v11 but then you couldnt have allies from the other game
A special map would have to be made for this to work and this would only work with that map
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:59 pm

I did a quick update to fix game saving and loading

Apparently i deleted the ability to load games so the bot was unable to host saved games
Ive fixed that by reincorporating the original code from the official bot

Unfortunately that code is incredibly limited in what it can do with save games

In order to load a saved game the computer that is running the bot must have the save game file (the bot doesnt automatically make one for itself when a game is saved)
So only the save games i have can be loaded
The command to load them is !loadsg <name of the save>

Then once its loaded the bot needs a replay from the game you saved in, the bot saves the replays but the file name is incredibly long and couldnt be guessed by anyone, so i would have to be there to change the replay name to something else to make it easier to load
The command to load a replay is !enforcesg <name of the replay>
If you save more then once, like if you save during a loaded game, you dont need a new replay, you can keep loading the first replay you start with

Then in order to host the map you need to !dm or !load the map that the save was made on, then type !hostsg <gamename>
Then you can join the game
The game name can be w/e you want, it doesnt have to be the same as the last game

The slots might get mixed up, you will probably have to remember what slot you were in and get them right
If your in the wrong slots you will end up with other peoples units (if your in slot 2 but you were playing as teal last game you will end up with blues units)
If your in slots that dont exist in the save (if 2 people were playing and they were in slot 1 and 3, slot 2 wont exist to the save, but will still exist to the bot) you will be invisible while in these slots that the save says doesnt exist, you must use the !swap command to get put in the right slot (do not click the team thing to try to put yourself into the right slot or your game will crash)
Anyone can join the game, even if they dont werent playing in the game (you would have to give them the save file in email or on forums here and they would have to put it into there wc3 folder), if they are in the invisible nonexistent slots they just wont have units when the game starts (you can also have them take the place of someone else by putting them in their slot)

So basically the steps are
!loadsg <name of the save>
!enforcesg <name of a replay that has you and the others your playing with on the map the save is on>
!hostsg <gamename>

Talk to me if you want to load a game with the bot and i can set it up for you
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
This one probably wont be added, but ill put it here anyway
A 10vs10 game
This would be 2 seperate games that the bot hosts, both games would have 7-10 people and 2 computers in them, they would start at the same time, once started data from both games would be synced together, 1 computer in each game would be the enemy team, this computers actions would be the actions of the other 7-10 players in the other game (the other computer would be your allies from the other game)
It would be possible to have 11v11 but then you couldnt have allies from the other game
A special map would have to be made for this to work and this would only work with that map

im so down with this.
Back to top Go down
nomorholywar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 pm

yes. down with that idea! remove it!
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:22 pm

lol...

ok, lets try TO DO IT lol
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:38 pm

lol i love it arun has something to say for evry post and yea that would be amazing especally cause of how good i am at ladder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot Update   Bot Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bot Update
Page 1 of 1