Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_lcap26%Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_lcap35%Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_lcap19%Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_lcap10%Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_lcap10%Minecraft Adventure Update I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Minecraft Adventure Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Minecraft Adventure Update Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Jeb and Notch have been releasing small amounts of information about the adventure update on their twitter accounts. Some things that notch mentioned on his blog are the following:
Quote :
Here are a few of the things we’ve revealed so far:

NPC villages
Randomly generated dungeons
New biome code
Fully working Creative Mode (and individual admins can enter Creative Mode on a Survival Mode server if they choose)
Critical hits
Sprinting
More farming options
He also mentioned something about a brightness adjustment bar in the options on twitter. This is a small change, nothing special.

NPC villages would be a cool addition. Hopefully they arent that common though because then it kinda ruins the game a little.

CREATIVE MODE! Honestly this is the only thing im interested in minecraft for, building things. This mode should make it easier and keep creepers from destroying my shit.

For the other things I dont have much to say. They are kinda small or so general that idk what it means exactly.

Last edited by BackseatDriver on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Theres a mod for npc villages: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/227822-166-millenaire-npc-village-085b-small-fixes/
The official npc villages will probably work like that

The random dungeon thing looks like it could be cool
I dont really know how that would work compared to how it works now with randomly generated caves being connected to the dungeon rooms
Maybe it will have more chests and be more like a maze
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

i hope the dungeons are bigger and more intense with greater rewards
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Notch posted this on his google plus account:
Quote :
Blocking with RMB while holding a weapon is totally useless unless enemies tell you when they're about to attack. So I'll guess we'll have to add attack animations for all hostile mobs!
Looks like the adventure update will include new attacking features. Blocking would be nice, expecially with skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 am

ima block a creeper with wooden swords nonstop
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm

I think Terraria inspired notch to make this update

Terraria is like minecraft but more focused on killing and exploring then it is on building and creating
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Of course Notch and the rest of Mojang are at PAX, demoing their new update. So a lot of information about the update has been released. The update may be released in two parts. I found some good news articles about the update. The Kotaku link has a nice 7 minute video with notch showing a couple different parts of the update. The other link has a list of some of the things that will be added and a crappy quality video taken by notch on his cell phone. At the moment i havent watched much of this video because it is and hour long.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/gaming/platform-gaming/minecraft-1-8-features-detailed-at-pax/

http://kotaku.com/5835043/notch-gives-us-a-tour-of-the-ever+expanding-radical-minecraft-18-update

The most exciting thing I found so far was how much better the terrain looks with the new biome coding. When he flies in the creative mode of the Kotaku video you can see a nice view of the new rivers and islands near the end of the video.

Its going to be nice to have health regen in vanilla mc (on the server i dont have to worry to much about this).

Im so happy you can grow pumpkins now, because i have never found one in the wild before in ssp or smp.

Overall, im very excited about this update. I cant wait to play this for myself. Unfortunately, since the update is so huge, the server may take a while to be updated. If cd keeps the server running on the 1.7 version it should be fine though. (would give me some time to take pictures of my tower too. I will have a nice little surprise when i capture some pictures of my tower)
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:53 pm

I dont like how food doesnt instantly heal you
It seems like food is far less effective with these changes
I hope something like healing potions was added, something that can still instantly heal you

I like the rivers, will make the land scape alot more varied

Most of the stuff listed is just stuff mods have added in one way or another
With the exception of rivers, better rain effects, and combat animations, like when he draws the bow

I am happy to see a full creative mode return though
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Chests open
Minecraft Adventure Update 8KbSs
Pigs have snouts
Minecraft Adventure Update JYWW1
Jeb made whatever these are
Minecraft Adventure Update GpiiP

Jeb and notch are more open to what they are doingin the 1.8 update, so they keep posting pictures and other changes on their twitters. The fog can only be adjusted by the menu now, no f key.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Open chests and pig snouts are stupid
They better have more then that with the first update

Those things in the 3rd pic are vines
Would be nice if you could make them into rope, and use rope to climb down from walls/high places, like ladders but in reverse, theres a mod that adds rope like that, would be nice to have it in by default

Also 1.8 will come out in parts, so version number 1.8 wont have all the stuff that has been shown
September 8th should be the first update, the first update will be like the one shown at PAX
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
Those things in the 3rd pic are vines
Would be nice if you could make them into rope, and use rope to climb down from walls/high places, like ladders but in reverse, theres a mod that adds rope like that, would be nice to have it in by default

Also 1.8 will come out in parts, so version number 1.8 wont have all the stuff that has been shown
September 8th should be the first update, the first update will be like the one shown at PAX

I knew they were vines, i just thought it looked retarded on a floating island like that. Ropes should be in vanilla mc.

Everything shown at pax will be in 1.8. These things I added today could be in the next update or might be in 1.9. They werent very specific. NPCs and one other feature that escapes my mind right now will be added in 1.9, plus whatever else they can think of. 1.9 will most likely be the last update before minecon in November.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:58 am

A prerelease version of 1.8 was released a few days ago
It was very buggy, so buggy that i didnt even play it, but an update to that has been released recently which i have played

Biomes are huge now, they make more sense too
Theres new biomes, 1 of which im still not sure of what its supposed to be, the trees are darker and the leaves on them are weird, and the grass seems to be darker
Mountains look more like mountains, and are bigger, in the place i spawned in the 2nd map i generated (ill tell you why i needed to generate a 2nd map below) there was 1 large mountain and the rest was all flat with those weird new trees
It was cool cause there was a cave system that went through the mountain that i turned into a base

Theres iron fences/bars which are cool, and theres proper gate for fences
Theres a couple more new blocks as well, like brick steps and stone bricks

Enderman are a bit buggy, the first one i encountered sortve worked, i looked directly at it, it looked back at me and then teleported, so i ran into my base and he teleported in and attacked me, they arent supposed to teleport until you look away
The 2nd one i didnt look at directly but it started to teleport anyway, but it was teleporting in place, i ended up looking at it directly and he ended up just teleporting in place while trying to walk to me
Cows drop beef now, they can drop up to 3 i think, so killing cows for food is better then killing pigs, and you actually need food, if your food bar is empty you take damage over time, and if it isnt full you can regen hp

I said i had to generate a second map to see the new 1.8 stuff
The first map i generated i spawned in the middle of a desert, with no trees
I walked until night came and was unable to find my way out of the desert, i wasnt even able to find a single tree
I made a sand structure for the night, with no ceiling or light
I didnt find a single animal
My food bar ended up being empty and i died from that
So if you spawn in the desert you might as well just generate a new map because you are screwed in survival

Since i started writing this post yesterday, and because seren interrupted me
Minecraft 1.8 was released, it may have fixed some bugs, but its only been a day or 2 since the pre release that i talked about here came out
So i doubt they were able to fix all the bugs
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Here is the list of additions to 1.8 mc. I will post later about some of the features when i have time.
Quote :
+ Added a brand new biome generation code that simplifies life a lot and makes things much more exciting for the future
+ Added new mob; Endermen
+ Added FOV slider
+ Added brightness slider
+ Added randomly generated ravines
+ Killing a monster makes it drop experience orbs
+ The player can level up by gathering experience orbs
+ Added randomly generated houses
+ Added huge mushrooms
+ Using bonemeal on small mushrooms grows the mushroom into a giant mushroom if there’s room
+ Rewrote the light rendering to use multitexturing instead of direct colors
+ Sky light and block light have different tints, cool colors for sky light, warm for block lights
+ Added critical hits that deal
+50% damage, plus an extra point to make crits with weak weapons worth it
+ If the player hits a mob while falling, they always hit a critical hit
+ The game now keeps track of damage sources and types
+ Some damage type ignore armor now; drowning, being on fire (but not being IN a fire), falling out of the world
+ Ice now only spreads next to existing ice or from coast areas
+ Made the explosions prettier
+ Made level height depend on a single variable (the level height still is 128, but it’s more moddable now)
+ Added sprinting
+ Added hunger
+ Food is now stackable
+ Improved the logo
+ Added suspended particles to water
+ Added a server list so you can remember multiple servers
+ The player regenerates slowly while the food bar is high
+ Eating food now takes time
+ Skeletons hold their bows better now
+ Added melons
+ Made melons and pumpkins farmable
+ Animals that get hurt will flee randomly for a short while
+ Pigs have snouts now
+ Made a flashier title screen
+ Looking towards the sun during sunset/sunrise changes fog color
+ Added fence gates
+ Added a player list to multiplayer
+ Added Silverfish
+ Added Cave Spider
+ Added huge underground dungeons (stronghold)
+ Added underground mine shafts
+ Added melon
+ Added sprouts for melons and pumpkins
+ Added vines
+ Added iron bars
* Fixed mushrooms spreading infinitely
* Fixed caves generating with too many dead ends
- Removed Herobrine

Edit: So i actually havent found time to look through the list of additions. But i did update mc and played a new world of creative. I flew around to get an idea of the new biomes. It looks so much better. I went into a cave and tested the torch lighting. I like how they create a different color light from natural sunlight. One thing i noticed is that lava creates the same looking light color as sunlight. If i were to plan that feature, i would have made the lava light the same color as the torch light. I ended up digging straight down and fell into lava, which doesnt kill you in creative. Apparently you can dig through bedrock in creative too.

I did all this and wrote this in a period of 10 minutes. I cant wait to get more time to play so i can find some villages and look through the other features.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 pm

The new terrain generation is great, but buggy
It works really well above ground, everything looks like it was taken straight off a real life topographical map, except for the occasional floating bit of land, and certain things about npc villages which ill get to below
Below ground it doesnt work as well, caverns cut through abandoned mines, the mines can just be floating there

Enderman are still buggy like i was saying in a post above
They have pink/purple eyes now and have purple smoke (the same kind a nether portal has)
They also move player placed blocks even when your not near them, so they can grief your stuff, but it would take a very long time to do any real damage

The FOV and brightness slider are nice editions
I changed my FOV to 75 and it makes a difference
I changed my brightness to +25

The villages are just weird, eerie abandoned ghost towns
Sometimes the gravel path isnt generated properly and the doors to the houses are either buried or 20 feet in the air
And sometimes ravines are generated and cut right through the town, but i like to think those towns were hit by some devastating natural disaster and everyone was killed and the town is now abandoned

The new lighing system is a lot better then the old one
I had this bug in single player where my lighting wouldnt change in certain chunks, so when it was night there would be a chunk that appear to be day, and other chunks in the same area would appear to be night during day, putting a torch down didnt fix it, only restarting the game would, but this new lighting fixes that
Also it should allow for colored lights

Crit hits are weird, sometimes jumping will crit, other times it wont, i think you have to attack while your falling
But if your in a minecart (and maybe a boat) you crit all the time
Also you can crit minecarts, and it seems to collect them faster

Hunger was a good idea (i still say there should be something that gives hp bake instantly, like a craft-able hp potion)
But the problem is that food is so abundant now you can always keep it full, no matter what
Cows drop 1-4 beef, chickens always drop 1 chicken, pigs drop the same amount, you can even eat the rotten zombie flesh of the zombies you kill
That will give you food poisoning and cause your hunger bar to deplete faster, but since 50% of all the mobs drop something to eat you cant run out
Stackable food is good though, especially with how much of it you can get (i have nearly 2 stacks of chicken and ive been eating them every time my bar loses 1 point of hunger)

The server list is 1 of the best editions
I had a server list like that back in 1.4, it was a mod (it wasnt updated past 1.4), worked exactly the same as the server list they added, except you couldnt see if the server was up before connecting to it

Fence gates are weird
They are the only block that appears to float in air when you dont place it next to something, i find it weird that trapdoors need a block but fence gates dont, when trapdoors make sense without a block and fence gates dont
Also, unlike doors, minecarts can pass through open fence gates (if they have enough speed to get across the gap in the track)

Iron bars and glass panes are nice, you can enclose players or mobs in a 2x1 space with them to make a tiny cage, iron bars arent like fences though, you can jump over iron bars that are 1 block high, you can use pistons to make iron gates
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:39 pm

The lighting system is nice but there seems to be problems with chests. They always change from black to normal color to something in between. Same with signs and the player's hand. The chests also appear to stick in the walls for some reason (for example: the chest outside pats tree farm). In mp, i have trouble getting through open doors. Sometimes it doesnt let you through and you need to close and reopen the door to fix it. I havent tested the new items yet, but from the 30 minutes ive spent playing the new update, the glitches just piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 pm

all the stuff backseat said only happens to me on the tmmm server, on my other sever and my single player it doesnt

and personally i love sprinting. i just sprint everywhere, that, the new lighting system and the server list are my favorite new things

edit: oh and massive mushrooms are humorous but im not sure i get the the point of them
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:39 pm

I guess the giant mushrooms are so you can farm mushrooms faster, i think the giant ones drop 2 or 3 shrooms

The chests are facing the wrong way in my vault on the server, its weird, some are inside other blocks
All those types of errors is because he converted a 1.7 world into 1.8 probably

Sprinting isnt all that great, i guess ive been spoiled by hacks
If i had a top 3 it would be lighting, terrain generation (for the surface landscape) and the server list

And most of the doors on the server are broken
With wooden doors its easy, you can just open and close it manually until you can get through, but double iron doors just wont let me through
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:14 pm

I love the new biomes. They look so much cleaner and nicer. The lighting looks awesome but there are some bugs with the chests signs and apparently paintings. The game seems to be a bit more laggy too. Once these bugs are fixed up, this update will be a very nice addition to the game.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:06 pm

a glitch just happened on my friends server today

me and venom were killing each other and when one of us died it made a whole bunch of experience orbs that couldn't seem to get picked up, or there was so many they you picked up as many as you could and there still was some

so it ended up that there was like 100 experience orbs following us

then we killed each other like 5 more times and there was more like 5000 experience orbs that followed you and never went away... it was so laggy you could barely move and even when you did they followed you

it was interesting to say the least
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 pm

So i started my first single player map since the 1.8 update. I spawned in the middle of a desert and made my way to the edge of it. I find that im in a forest biome peninsula with a huge ocean and desert surrounding me. I make a make shift shelter for the first night. I start tunneling down to start mining. I run directly into a abandoned mineshaft. I make a part of the mineshaft my underground base right next to an underground ravine under the forest.

Eventually I find some diamond and melon seeds in some chests in the mineshaft. That was probably the quickest i have found diamond. Made myself a diamond sword. I hate mineshafts. They never end and have poison spiders. I start digging to find a cave that has been infected by a mineshaft. When I find one, I see my first enderman. They are tall weird creatures that make zombie noises, which confused me at first. They are very weak. right when i looked at it, i killed it in 2 seconds with my diamond sword.

Minecraft Adventure Update 2011-010

My melons grew into watermellon, but they only restore 1 food.

I am really starting to like this update despite its bugs.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:29 am

1.9 pre release 4 has been out for awhile
You can get it here: http://assets.minecraft.net/1_9-pre4/minecraft.jar

1.9 continues the adventure update
It adds Potions, The End, new Nether stuff, and Enchantments

Minecraft Adventure Update Brewing_Stand_%28Full%29

Potions are made by using the brewing stand, the brewing stand is made with a blaze rod and 3 cobblestone
Blazerods can be found in the Nether, dropped by a new fire enemy
You can read about all the stuff about potions here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Brewing
The Potion of Weakness does have a use, you can throw them after turning them into throwable potions
Spoiler:

Minecraft Adventure Update 250px-Enderdragon

The End is a new area, like the Nether, The End only contains enderman and EnderDragons, a new mob, these dragons are huge and fly around The End
The End has large obsidian pillars and the ground is made of some sort of sand
You can get to The End by repairing the portal in a stronghold
You can use ender pearls and blaze powder (blaze powder can be obtained from the new fire mob in the Nether) to creat Eye of Ender, you can throw these eyes into the air and they will fly toward the direction of a stronghold, once you find the stronghold you can use the eyes to repair The End portal thats in 1 of the rooms in the stronghold to enter The End
The only way to leave The End is to die, so going there currently serves no purpose

Minecraft Adventure Update 150px-Blaze

The Nether now has fortresses and ruins, as well as red slimes and the new fire mob called Blaze
They drop blazerods which can be used to make blaze powder which can be used for crafting or potions
The Nether also has farming now, Netherwart will only grow on soulsand and can only be found in the Nether fortresses
Netherwart is the main ingredient for potion making (if you want potions that have positive effects)

Minecraft Adventure Update Enchantment_Table

Enchanting lets you upgrade weapons tools and armor, giving them magical properties, like mining faster, or water breathing, or hitting harder
This is done by making an enchantment table, the table requires 1 book, 4 obsidian and 2 diamonds to craft
Enchanting uses the experience you get from killing mobs, it gets spent like money when you enchant something
You can put bookshelves around the enchantment table to increase the effectiveness of the enchantments it can give (it also increase the experience price to enchant them)
You can enchant an enchanted item to get more enchantments on it, however once it breaks, its gone forever (and you cant repair it)

You can also repair items by taking 2 of the same damaged tools/weapon/armor and combining them into 1 new tool/weapon/armor of the same type
Theres other stuff to, like animal breeding, but nothing too important
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:13 pm

They arent going to release a 1.9 update before the release of the full minecraft game. The game released at minecon will add the items in the prereleases and bug fixes.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 pm

They will still release pre-releases though
They released another today: http://assets.minecraft.net/1_9-pre5/minecraft.jar
It mainly fixes some bugs

If you hold N you can flip your camera around, other keys do weird camera stuff to, like Y zooms in and H zooms out
Minecraft Adventure Update OFnKt

The only problem is i cant figure out how to re-center the camera and using N to turn it never gets it exactly back to where it should be, so now the world is always at a slight angle for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Adventure Update   Minecraft Adventure Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Adventure Update
Page 1 of 1