Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_lcap26%Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_lcap35%Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_lcap19%Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_lcap0%Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_lcap0%Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_lcap10%Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_lcap10%Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Sube2's Left 4 Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sube2
Recruit
Recruit

Sube2's Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Sube2's Left 4 Dead   Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

This is NOT completely L4D, it is based off of L4D content and made into my own game.
Description:
Its a 3rd person shooter, like "Toy Soldiers", or many others. Each round the teams swap sides, so on the first round team one is the survivors and team 2 is the horde. After the round is over, Team one will be the horde, etc. The Zombies kill the players much faster in this rather than in the real L4D. While there are some minor objectives, you're not looking for a safe house. The host can choose what game style is played, between Team Death Match, Domination, or possibly a Classic L4D Mode.

Modes:
Team Deathmatch
In the Team Deathmatch, the survivors will find weapons such as The Gravity Gun, Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Fragmentation Cannon, and the Sniper Rifle. Using these weapons they will try to survive the horde as the horde tactically move across the map using their special skills to be unseen killers.

Domination
In Domination mode, there will be infected areas along the arena that the Survivors will try to bomb. The Horde's objective is to stop the Survivors from bombing the sites by using teamwork and a wide variety of battle tactics.

Classic L4D Mode (Possibility)
In this mode the game will be played exactly the same way L4D is played online. Where the survivors are a bitch to kill, but don't revive like the Horde does. The objective for the survivors is to survive a large variety of Zombie attacks to their one and only objective, the safe house.

Extra's
Physics System
A well worknig physics system has been made so that the Hunter can leap and pounce, the smoker can grab players with his tongue, the tank can throw players/objects, and the boomer can explode really awesomely.
The Physics system allows me to manipulate mass, friction, drag, gravity, radius, and more. Making it perfect for shooting guns, jumping, bouncing off trees/barricades of any kind. Oh yeah, and knockback.

Fade System
A vJASSed Fade system that took some time to work out bugs, allows me to make the screen fade to your status. If you are perfectly fine, there is no fade effect, if you're health is not 100% but close the fade will detect that making your screen show relight red with blood streaks. The more pain you are in, the darker/bloodier the screen will become. If you are a zombie, the screen will look just like it does on L4D. If you get vomitted on by a boomer, you're transparency will hit 0% and make a green/brown color slide across your screen, quickly increasing in transparency.

Spoilers will come soon.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Sube2's Left 4 Dead   Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 pm

sounds scary
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: Sube2's Left 4 Dead   Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 pm

I didnt like posting a new topic, but SfN2 when u leave makes things come up sexy
in the screen (the text import)

heres a pic for everyone its awesome!!
Sube2's Left 4 Dead Picture5-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sube2's Left 4 Dead   Sube2's Left 4 Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sube2's Left 4 Dead
Page 1 of 1