Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
How many more cards do you have left I_vote_lcap26%How many more cards do you have left I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
How many more cards do you have left I_vote_lcap35%How many more cards do you have left I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
How many more cards do you have left I_vote_lcap19%How many more cards do you have left I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
How many more cards do you have left I_vote_lcap0%How many more cards do you have left I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
How many more cards do you have left I_vote_lcap0%How many more cards do you have left I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
How many more cards do you have left I_vote_lcap10%How many more cards do you have left I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
How many more cards do you have left I_vote_lcap10%How many more cards do you have left I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

How many more cards do you have left

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

How many more cards do you have left Empty
PostSubject: How many more cards do you have left   How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:05 pm

I nearly have all the cards i want and was wondering how close other people are

Heres a list of cards i want, cards in italics are for gimmick fun decks that i dont actually need but would be fun to have, cards in bold are high priority that i actually will craft, cards that arent bold or in italics are cards that would be good but not required (will craft after the bold cards)
Classes in bold are high priority to me right now, classes in italics are low priority (mainly for gimmicky stuff) that i probably wont craft, classes or cards in yellow are what im currently working to craft towards

UPDATE: I wont put gimmicky cards from the new expansion yet, so while there are a lot of gimmick decks i want to make with the new cards i wont put new cards in italics until after ive opened many of the new packs. so if new cards arent listed here it means i either currently dont care about them or think they are gimmicky (the mech synergy cards probably wont be here until after ive opened many packs to see how many mech cards im missing. i dont know if a mech deck is gimmicky or not yet either so i dont know how high of a priority those should be to craft)

Druid:
2x Ancient of War
Cenarius

Hunter:
2x Snake Trap
2x Gladiators Longbow (for a pirate hunter deck)

Mage:
Pyroblast
Iceblock

Archmage Antinidas
2x Flamecannon
Ethereal Arcanist
Kirin Tor Mage
Spellbender (last 3 are for gimmicky secrets mage

Warrior:
Bouncing Blade

Paladin:
Lay on Hands
Divine Favor (for the 1 health wonder deck)

Priest:
2x Shrinkmeister
2x Velen's Chosen
Mindgames
Prophet Velen (these last 2 just for general priest gimmickness

Rouge:
Preparation

Warlock:
Lord Jaraxxus

Neutral:
Sneed's Old Shredder
2x Piloted Shredder
2x Explosive Sheep
2x Piloted Sky Golem
2x Clockwork Giant
Bomb Lobber

Doomsayer
Malygos
Baron Geddon
2x Master Sword Smith
Demolisher
Murloc Warleader
Southsea Captain
Captain Greenskin
Deathwing
Hogger
Illidan Stormrage
King Mukla

The important cards are only 8800 dust
I get roughly 1600 per month, so at most it will take about 6 months to get all the cards that i really want which is about when the next expansion with new cards should be out

Since the expansion was announced im saving up for that, ill only end up with around 1500 gold once the expansion comes out though, which is only enough for 15 packs Sad
I might just do arenas once it comes out, more likely to get wins as people wont know the details of each card and arena only gives you the new packs once its out so its seems less risky to me now
Ill have to recalculate the dust cost after i open however many packs i end up opening
I should have warrior done pretty soon (a few weeks), i could craft the epics right now but id rather get grom out of the way first since the epics are only 400 and can be crafted 1 at a time as i go
Warrior finally done, and is pretty fun, going to keep playing it now to start crafting mage (pyro/iceblock/doomsayer/antinidas)
My priority is on the new cards since the stuff i was working on isnt nearly as important to me as the new stuff

So how close are you guys to getting the cards you want

Last edited by Pat1487 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: How many more cards do you have left   How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:13 pm

i think we're the only 2 that are actually close to getting everything we want as a collection.  the rest are still trying to unlock wings of naxx and finish even one or 2 complete decks (other than the cheap decks like zoo). but for me,

Druid:
2 ancient of war
1 ancient of lore

Mage:
2 ice block
1 pyroblast

Priest:
1 cabal shadow priest
1 shadow madness

Rogue:
edwin vancleef

shaman:
1 doomhammer

Warlock:
lord jaraxxus (alexstrasza works as a decent replacement)

Warrior:
2 shield slam
grommash hellscream

Neutral:
bloodmage thalnos
harrison jones
malygos
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: How many more cards do you have left   How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:21 am

i havent been as lucky lately with epics

Druid:
2x lore
2x force of nature

Hunter:
krush

Mage:
1x iceblock
antonidas
maybe another pyro

Paladin:
2x lay on hands
2x avenging wrath
tirion

Priest:
fuck priest

Rogue:
1x defias ring leader...
1x prep
Van Cleef

Shammy:
2x Feral Spirit
Al'Akir

Warlock:
1x doom guard
1x twisting nether
void terror
lord jax

Warrior:
1x slam
1x shield slam
maybe another brawl

Neutral:
thalnos
1x doomsayer
2x alarm o bot
1x injured blademaster
mukla
tinkmaster
1x azure drake
maybe harrison jones
sylvanas
baron geddon
alex
ysera
2x sea giant
2x mountain giant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many more cards do you have left   How many more cards do you have left I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many more cards do you have left
Page 1 of 1