Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_lcap26%Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_lcap35%Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_lcap19%Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_lcap0%Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_lcap0%Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_lcap10%Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_lcap10%Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Small Lets Play Account to rule them all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

Small Lets Play Account to rule them all Empty
PostSubject: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Hey everyone,

Must be surprised to even hear from me after so long, but I was just popping in and saying hi to everyone.

Also just wanted to see if anyone wanted to watch my youtube channel about lets plays of different games. Right now its only got so many videos but I am posting videos every day, and they are of Monaco (A indie game), Faster Than Light (Another indie game), and League of Legend trolling moments. With hopefully a final fantasy series on the way if my laptop decides it can record that.

I would appreciate anyone watching the videos, leaving likes, or even subscribing to my channel if you enjoy the videos and want to keep watching them in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCms42tpBuGW8THoN_XTAABA
^Link to channel^

Thanks!
13/Ranger/Alex
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:07 pm

awesome :-)
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:26 pm

I got you're back. I'll sub and give likes
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Thanks guys! Its a long slow progress so far, the videos are getting better and better in my mind and my content is better/editing also. I am trying to do at least 1 video a day but its difficult as heck.

But again thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:31 am

Hey 13, the videos are pretty good

One suggestion though, at the start of every video you have a title screen, some of them remind me of like a power point presentation title or a windows movie maker effect and feels really out of place to me
And the FNAF 3 #1 video title screen is fire orange arial font text with a slightly lighter orange drop shadow on a puke green backdrop, i guess if you were going for a horror theme orange and green kindve makes sense but it just doesnt look good

Try to avoid arial and times new roman unless its a formal presentation or if theres a lot to read (you can get a bunch of fonts from here to use: http://www.dafont.com you can also search for the font that the game your playing uses and use that for the title font)
And avoid the following color combinations:
Orange/yellow on green
Green/blue on red
Purple on green
And vice versa
Those color combos are hard to read or just clash badly

If you can you should make a logo of some sort with photoshop or gimp and just put that at the start of your videos instead of a title screen, the logo could just be something simple like "Ranger Plays" in a nice font/color with some sort of stylization and have the logo of w/e game your playing in that video behind that text

This seems like a pretty minor thing, but that title screen is the first thing someone will see when watching your videos so it matters a lot more than it should
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Thanks Pat,

I always enjoy feedback because honestly I can only see it how I am editing or viewing or whatever and can't understand to well on how others see such things so feedback is always useful.

I had/have been planning for awhile to make my own title/ending screen/montage or whatever to keep using but haven't had (ok... made the time) to learn photoshop/use it and implement it.

I'll also start trying to figure out how to change the font when I add texts to my videos because I agree it doesn't look that good, but I hadn't exactly found any way of changing it so far but I will definitely do that soon.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Small Lets Play Account to rule them all Title_14

Okay this is my first attempt at an intro setup for my youtube page, what does everyone think? I think I will do a similar setup for the outro, but something acknowledging everyone and thanking people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Lets Play Account to rule them all   Small Lets Play Account to rule them all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Lets Play Account to rule them all
Page 1 of 1