Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_lcap26%Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_lcap35%Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_lcap19%Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_lcap0%Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_lcap0%Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_lcap10%Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_lcap10%Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mazrock
Recruit
Recruit

Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? Empty
PostSubject: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 am

I was feeling nostalgiac, and I used to play WC3 and this is the only clan I could remember from mazing that had a forum, came here, and you guys look decently active still. Does any of the old mazers from RoC/TFT still play? I was on RoC and it was like a wasteland of hosting bots.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:19 pm

haha yeah
most of us have moved on to other games. we occasionally gather and play wc3 though, next time we do i'll send you a pm. outside of these ~events, i play wc3 like 2-3 times a month.
like everyone, id play more but RoC and TFT are both pretty dead. what is available is 95% bots. it's funny, now when i look through the list i mentally discard auto created bot games (bc no host means no guaranteed game short of actually getting the required players) but i used to prioritize joining them

if you want to maze more often, then your best bet is probably still RoC. the good thing about all the host bots is that basically anyone can get access to one. i imagine that they aren't too picky about who they give access out to...
or get starcraft 2, mazing is growing there. there's only 1 (2 if you count a run kitty run clone) decent map so far but a lot of people play it
this is more of a "if this one kinda shitty game can hold up an entire genre then it'll probably only get better from here" though
Back to top Go down
mazrock
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Thanks, yea that sounds cool. I used to make mazes on WC3 and thats pretty much why I fell in love with the game in the first place so maybe I can make a couple good ones on SC2 when I transition over. I'm fooling with the RoC editor (TFT editor tonight) to get back used to it. Feel free to send me a pm when you guys gather again though.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:08 pm

You can get SC2's starter edition for free, it will let you play all of arcade (custom maps) and will even let you use the full editor to make maps, so transitioning should be pretty easy

SC2's editor is very different from WC3's though, its more advanced and therefore more difficult to learn, so transitioning in that sense will be harder

People have said that the reason mazing and other smaller games havent taken off on SC2 is because the editor is too difficult to use and making a small mini-game type thing is too annoying to do
Which i dont really agree with, but it is the best explanation

Welcome to the forums
We mostly talk about tv shows and anime here now, LoL (i think, i dont play LoL myself so i dont know), hearthstone, sc2, and kindve sortve star wars the old republic are the games most of us play here, though not everyone plays all of those (in fact i dont think anyone plays all of those)
So if any of those interest you im sure someone here will want to play 1 of them
Also we recently played wc3, on friday, so we probably wont play again for awhile

Ive been wanting to play minecraft again, im actually planning to make a post about that in a bit
Back to top Go down
mazrock
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:12 pm

May I ask, is this still a clan on other games like SC2?
Back to top Go down
MrJoe223
Recruit
Recruit
MrJoe223

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 pm

mazrock wrote:
May I ask, is this still a clan on other games like SC2?

Yeah. When we play, we usually hop on SC2, either in 4v4s or the arcade. Achilles is really the only active ladder player here; I used to play a lot of ladder but I've moved back to Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Yea we have a clan on SC2 but's it's nothing like what TMMM used to be back in it's heyday on WC3
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:12 am

Yeah the sc2 clan only has like ~5 members but the clan does exist there
We could start recruiting but no one feels like it

The clan doesnt exist anywhere else though
Seren and i were in some random clan for star wars the old republic, and that clan was just for the exp boost that you get for being in a clan, im sure we were kicked out of that by now though

We are more of a group of friends now than we are a clan, theres no challenges or official clan activities like there used to be

Back to top Go down
mazrock
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:50 am

This shit is weird thats for sure, I've been mostly in the World Editor cause all of WarCraft is dead. I got onto the StarCraft II Arcade and was direly confused but I'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?   Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mazed in the past, does anyone still play WC3?
Page 1 of 1