Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Upcoming games I_vote_lcap26%Upcoming games I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Upcoming games I_vote_lcap35%Upcoming games I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Upcoming games I_vote_lcap19%Upcoming games I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Upcoming games I_vote_lcap0%Upcoming games I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Upcoming games I_vote_lcap0%Upcoming games I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Upcoming games I_vote_lcap10%Upcoming games I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Upcoming games I_vote_lcap10%Upcoming games I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Upcoming games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity09
Serenity09

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 pm

https://imgur.com/a/VCORn?gallery
"Half-life 3 still not confirmed" - top comment

personally i'm really excited for destiny (although i've said that for the last few big mmorpgs and then went completely flat)

sunset overdrive reminds me of jet set radio future, which i loved, so ill probably check it out at some point

far cry 4 sounds like it has a surprising amount of potential. not like as a great game but as a really solid man-in-the-wild action game. far cry 3 did too and i liked what i heard about the anti-hero story. i'll probably pick them both up next steam summer sale lol

how can you not be curious about pillars of eternity

this is the first ive heard about the division graphics issues but since i dont really have a console anymore anyways...

i could go on but that's enough from me. what's everyone interested in?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Destiny
If its on PC

The Division
Look great, i think theres a post about it on here somewhere

Sunset Overdrive
Yeah, reminds me of jet set radio too, i didnt play future, i played the dreamcast one, at a friends house, we played it a lot because it was really good

No Mans Sky
I love space games like this

Star Citizen
Another space game, but this time made by the guy that made freelancer, my favorite space game, so its a must play for me

Prey 2
Prey was a great game in 2006, pretty bad story, but good gameplay, i may be biased to it because at the time i really wanted portal which was only recently announced and Prey has portals in it which made it better
Prey 2 looks to be way better, but it seems like it wont exist

Batman Arkham Knight
The other arkham games have been great so why not play this

Quantum Break
This game is made by the same people that made Alan Wake which is an amazing game, really good story, decent gameplay
Im pretty sure this game is the reason Alan Wake 2 doesnt exist (not that it needs a sequel, but would be nice)

Routine
It seems like a dead space type of game, i disliked dead space at first because it wasnt really a horror game and it def wasnt survival, but i started to look at it more like an action third person shooter game and i liked it a lot and play dead space 2 and 3 after, so im willing to give this a shot with the same hopes

Starwars: Battlefront
The original battlefront was really good, hopefully this will also be good, but i dont have high hopes

Cyberpunk 2077
I love the cyberpunk theme and its an RPG made by the guys that made the witcher series, it should be amazing

Mirrors Edge 2
Mirrors edge 1 was fun

Wasteland 2
Im not too sure about this one, i feel like they set themselves up for failure, but i do want to play it

Project Eternity
Again, i dont think it will live up to its hype, it does look good though

Theres also Phantom Dust 2 for xbone (unfortunately no PC release)
Phantom Dust was an amazing multiplayer game for the original xbox, its a 3rd person action game that uses a card deck to pull your abilities from, and you could steal the other players abilities if you went to their spawn area, it had fully destructible environments and really cool abilities like meteor storm and reflect (which reflects spells back at people)
Its a lot like warlocks from wc3, but with the added bit of CCG from how you get your abilities during the game
It may make me buy an xbone, if theres 1 game that i would buy an xbone for it would be this

I probably wont play all of these though, at least not right away
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Destiny
It looks really good. I've never played a halo game Embarassed : so I'm really looking forward to playing a Bungie game.

Super Smash Bros.
Hell yea, I can't wait. The new online seems really good (after playing Mario Kart 8 which run 60fps with no lag I'm really liking how smooth it's running, hopefully Super Smash is the same) and from the Nintendo Directs it seems to be very well balanced and the new cast of characters is unique as well.

Shadow of Mordor
I want this to be good. I hope it's good.

Sunset Overdrive
This looks really fun.

Civilization: Beyond Earth
I'm so excited for this. I've put a ton of hours in Civ V. I like the direction that this is going along the new techtree and victory conditions.

Batman: The Arkham Knight
Because it looks awesome, and the other Arkham games were

No Man`s Sky
it's such a unique idea. But I feel like they're reach too high and wont be able to achieve what they want.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Whenever this comes out, I'm getting it.

Star Wars: Battlefront
I hope EA doesn't screw this up

Back to top Go down
MrJoe223
Recruit
Recruit
MrJoe223

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Evolve looks fun as well.

The multiplayer revolves around a team of four hunters working together to kill a constantly evolving and improving monster. At the beginning of the match, the hunters can easily kill the monster, but if the monster eats other creatures, he can evolve to the point where he can defeat the hunters.

Check out jackfrags' video on it for more.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:14 pm

There was a mode in AvP2 that basically did what evolve is doing
It was fun but i dont think its worth buying, if its a f2p game then i would give it a look but i dont see myself playing it

I think i dislike evolve because it reminds me of AvP2 but doesnt have nearly as much content and makes me sad that AvP2 was the last good avp multiplayer game
Back to top Go down
MrJoe223
Recruit
Recruit
MrJoe223

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/VCORn?gallery

far cry 4 sounds like it has a surprising amount of potential. not like as a great game but as a really solid man-in-the-wild action game. far cry 3 did too and i liked what i heard about the anti-hero story. i'll probably pick them both up next steam summer sale lol

I've heard some stuff about Ubisoft nerfing the graphics of the PC version so that Ultra High is the same as the next-gen consoles' graphics. If they do that, I'm not fucking touching anything Ubisoft for the next decade.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:33 pm

wow
that would kill my soul
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:17 am

They did that with Watch Dogs. They're currently hated more then EA which I didn't know was possible. Hopefully they don't do it with Far Cry 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games   Upcoming games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming games
Page 1 of 1