Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Steam sale I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Steam sale I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Steam sale I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Steam sale I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Steam sale I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Steam sale I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Steam sale I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Steam sale I_vote_lcap26%Steam sale I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Steam sale I_vote_lcap35%Steam sale I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Steam sale I_vote_lcap19%Steam sale I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Steam sale I_vote_lcap0%Steam sale I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Steam sale I_vote_lcap0%Steam sale I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Steam sale I_vote_lcap10%Steam sale I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Steam sale I_vote_lcap10%Steam sale I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Steam sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 pm

So today is the last day of the steam sale. My wallet took a huge hit. I was wondering if anyone else bought anything?
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 pm

oh em gee. play sc2 with us non stop instead of getting more games !! : P
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:13 pm

i have avoided steam until this last week and now i own many games
i got
mirror's edge (which i played on the xbox and it was good as long as there were other people)
reus (which has a long  @#!*%  tutorial that you cant save during and has crashed twice)
rogue's legacy (awesomeee)
and natural selection 2 (which ive never played but it sounded good)
and finally i might get either borderlands 2 and/or bastion

what about you mark?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Why would you make a post about a sale that was ending mark, why not make it at the start of it lol

You should get bastion seren, that game is great
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

flockin mark
but i got rogue legacy today as well
you guys should get terraria if you don't have it next sale and we can play together
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:01 pm

i heard that terraria was kinda eh
but i also really liked the wc3 version of it so im not sure
hows rogue legacy hlw? have you gotten to ponce yet? he's a fucking prick
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Terraria is nothing like the wc3 version you're thinking of
And im pretty sure the thing your thinking of is called terainia or terraina, the one with the botanist and the other classes right

Terraria is an adventure rpg where you can build stuff, you only need to build rooms for the NPCs you find, and all those rooms need the same things so building stuff is kindve pointless, especially since its a 2d game
But the rpg side of it is fun once you get everything set up and get some basic gear

I might still have my old character so ill play
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:24 am

Serenity09 wrote:
i heard that terraria was kinda eh
but i also really liked the wc3 version of it so im not sure
hows rogue legacy hlw? have you gotten to ponce yet? he's a fucking prick

haven't really played it but i've watched videos
my computer sucks that much, but i'm gonna get a new laptop by the end of the year
and pat a new terraria patch is going to come out soon, and me and olo were planning on playing through it again, so we can set up a server and play together
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

yea I probably should have posted about it in the beginning but, o well too late now. I got civ V, antichamber, dishonored, far cray 3, fez, gta 4, mark of the ninja, scribblenauts unlimited, super meat boy, and trine 1 and 2. I dropped about 100.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:28 pm

I havent played civ 5 but i heard it was good

Antichamber was great, i wish it was longer though, or had user made levels to play

Dishonored was great, they shouldve added more non-lethal ways to take people out though

Ive been meaning to play farcry 3 for awhile but havent gotten around to it

Fez is fun, but i hated navigating the world, like i never knew if i had been to an area before or not, and the backtracking got annoying

I havent played gta since gta san andreas which i hated, vice city is my favorite gta game, i like saints row 3's take on that type of game more than gta's though (saints row 4 is coming out in like a month, and that looks insane) because i like to screw around more then actually doing what your supposed to do

Ive seen mark of the ninja, but dont know much about it

Scribblenauts unlimited is cool, but a bit easy and at times unintuitive, like theres 1 thing where you have to build a mech suit to fight zombies and you need 3 (maybe 4, i cant remember) parts to it and i wanted to give it a rocket launcher and it wouldnt accept it as an item that counted toward the quest, and the most straight forward way of hiding something is just making it invisible yet that almost never works as a valid solution to anything that wants you to make something disappear

Super meat boy is like old school platformers, its fun and difficult

Trine is good, im pretty sure i cheated at some points in the 2nd one because i found a way to use the wizard to basically fly around by jumping off a box and then controlling it again so that you land on it while its falling so that you can jump off it again and so on, i couldnt tell if you were supposed to solve stuff by doing that or not, i tried not to use it too much
Also the 1st game is better, the 2nd has multiplayer, but the first has better puzzles
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:41 pm

I've played civ V and it's freaking awesome. Mark of the Ninja is a stealth 2D platformer, haven't played it yet but it looks really good.

Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:26 pm

did you ever played civ IV? cuz i played that a decent ammount (somewhere between 100 and 200 hours) and LOVED it, but it was always hard for me not to spend 2-4 hours at a time playing it that i ended up not continuing as much as i would ahve just because it was such a time sink.

a few months later i got Civ V (maybe i torrented both)

and was really underwhelmed. i felt it didn't make enough improvements from Civ IV and i didn't even end up playing 10 hours on it. but if its actually way better than Civ IV i should probably spend some more time on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steam sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam sale   Steam sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: Other Games-
Jump to: