Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Heart of the Swarm

Go down 
+3
Pat1487
Eat_bacon_daily
Serenity09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Swarm   Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:03 am

I finished it today

General stuff
The missions continued to be diverse and unique
Spoiler:
The whole thing with how larva just spawned on its own was weird, i expected to have to micro the queen but they simplified it by just having the hatchery produce more larva on its own
Some of the hero abilities you get are overpowered, it doesnt really matter since its singleplayer, but it made it a lot easier, i only played on normal though, but comparing it to wol (which i also only played on normal) it felt much easier (ill play brutal when i buy hots at some point, i intend to play brutal in wol soon)
Spoiler:

The story
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Swarm   Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Beat it yesterday.. was definitely a good campaign.. but I agree that it seems easier than WoL
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Swarm   Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 pm

so i was bored and graduated and decided i should buy it and i did. i just finished it anddd
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Swarm   Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:06 pm

I thought the HotS single player was very enjoyable, and a lot better than WoL.
although now i wish i had played it on 'hard' or 'brutal' because it was much easier than WoL like you guys mentioned.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Swarm   Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of the Swarm   Heart of the Swarm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of the Swarm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2