Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_lcap26%help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_lcap35%help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_lcap19%help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_lcap0%help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_lcap0%help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_lcap10%help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_lcap10%help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

help me to make a Maze Slide trigger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BonoMania
Recruit
Recruit

help me to make a Maze Slide trigger Empty
PostSubject: help me to make a Maze Slide trigger   help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Hey all

i need help to make a slide trigger, not slide like in murloc slide, but a slide like in a maze, i cant make it work so pls help me Smile
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: help me to make a Maze Slide trigger   help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 pm

what do you mean by slide like in a maze
and who are you o.o
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: help me to make a Maze Slide trigger   help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:27 am

he means like when you hit a region, you slide uncontrollably to another region, i think. kinda like escape escape where you hit escape and slide to the next point, but without the escape button part
Back to top Go down
BonoMania
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: help me to make a Maze Slide trigger   help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am

yes
but how do i do it ?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: help me to make a Maze Slide trigger   help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:33 am

All slide triggers are the same
You very rapidly teleport the unit by an offset in the direction you want the unit to move

In mazes where you can control where you slide the facing direction of the unit is used and a trigger is made to change the units facing direction to where the player clicks so that the unit will always go in the direction of where the player clicks

If you want it to work like in mazes where you cant control where you slide you just dont put in the trigger that allows the player to change the units facing direction

And if you only want the unit to slide from specific points, like point A to point B then just teleport the unit by an offset in the direction of point B when when they enter point A
In Escape Escape it does this when the player hits escape rather than entering point A
Back to top Go down
BonoMania
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: help me to make a Maze Slide trigger   help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

ohh thank you pat this helped alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me to make a Maze Slide trigger   help me to make a Maze Slide trigger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me to make a Maze Slide trigger
Page 1 of 1