Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap26%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap35%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap19%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap0%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap0%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap10%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
HEY GUYS! I_vote_lcap10%HEY GUYS! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

HEY GUYS!

Go down 
+5
olonavy
hlw_rocer
Kallock
Eat_bacon_daily
monkeys-forever
9 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm

What's up everyone?! I haven't talked to any of my old TMMM friends in a long ass time. How's everything going for everyone?? I literally remembered wc3 days and then I remembered our forums and how serious we all were about mazing and stuff and it brought up some really great memories.. I dunno after remembering my login info I just kinda wanted to catch up with everyone since I haven't spoken to any of you within 2 years now? I'm not even completely sure.

Point 2 to this post is that we should all get on wc3 again at some point within the near future (winter break should be happening for most colleges and highschools soon) and we should play all the classics that we used to play on a weekly basis Very Happy this is just my opinion though so people should respond. Okay that's all. Just wanted to say hey to everyone :3
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:59 pm

MONKEYS OMG. Make ur forum icon the naga siren, so itll be just like when u were in the clan channel.
How ya been man
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:39 pm

HAY MONKS! youve missed alot so let me give a quick recap:

ill start with bacon since he was so eager to post first
BACON has found a new love. he now loves scrambled eggs so we call him Eat_scrambledEggs_Daily now but other than that hes being BORING as usual

next we have hlw_rocer (also known as H.A.N.N.Y. meaning Hay All, Nothing New, Yolo)
H.A.N.N.Y. was recently aborted by his parents so now we just plays computer games while in his ghost form and hes haunting bacon, which is actually why bacon changed his identity to ScrambledEggs so that H.A.N.N.Y. wont find him

next on the list is aMAZING
now, no one actually knows what is happening to amazing because hes shady. he uses the name "Amazing" but we all know hes just one NON-amazing person. his NAME is a lie so we never know when hes actually lying or telling the truth. hard to say what has been happening about him. i think hes been on a secret mission to draw pat with his "art school powers" and then like use the drawing to manipulate people or something, who knows what his plans are

now we have achilles.42
no one actually knows what the 42 is his name is, similar to pat's mysterious 1487 number, many believe its a code or clan, but anyway ach has been looking at everything so he can know everything when he runs for president in 2016 and rule the world. he told me he was going to kidnap sarah (pats mystery woman, in case you forgot monks) and give sarah to mark. hes going to make mark feel like hes finally got a woman in his life and then hes going to take sarah away from mark, crushing marks spirit and then he'll cry and ach will be happy. oh and sorry for telling everyone your plan ach, owell

while writing this post i finally realied what pats name means
in order to find pat (ach take notes so you can find pat) you must call the number 148-7PAT and then an answering machine will tell you that youve solved the puzzle and give you an address to pats location. you see, pat has been like the riddler all along and has been waiting for someone to find him. hes not actually our friend, hes just been PLAYING us. that explains all of his long in-depth posts, he actually gives a secret message in every post that he wants us to decrypt but no one actually comes close and ya thats pat for you

next we have TROLLonavy
as of now, TROLLO has been trolling people in mexico by speaking english to people that only speak spanish. he laughs at them and calls them names in english and those mexicans have no clue what hes saying. TROLLO has become H.A.N.N.Y.'s evil sidekick and they are going to make a show called Old Navy's Hero Line War where they do random things on the show like eat all the bacon in the world and bully mexicans. these 2 people have gotten EVIL since youve been gone monks, so WATCHOUT!

well thats enough stories for now, ill do more stories later when i feel like it
such as marks, backseats, serens, bands, and mazes

Last edited by Kallock on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 pm

wtf slayer
and we've tried setting up wc3 game days but they've all failed because everyone says they'll try to get on but usually forget/ not get on except for like two people

p.s olo's dragons suck and mine are better
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 pm

wtf

my dragons the best
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:33 am

HAHA Kally, long time no see man. How long did it take you to come up with all of that? Razz I did laugh though.

@ bacon that's a fantastic idea :3 I've been good though, I actually recently got sponsored by ROOT Gaming in a dota 2 team and we just recently qualified to go to sweden for a tournament! Haha a lot has changed I suppose. How're you?

@ hlw WTF why does no one show up. It would be like the best reunion of TMMM players ever. have like 12 man custom hero arena's going and shit. (hopefully not more than 12 people show up because that would be awkward).

I'm glad to see you're all still alive though.

HI NOLO!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:43 am

monkeys-forever wrote:
What's up everyone?! I haven't talked to any of my old TMMM friends in a long ass time. How's everything going for everyone?? I literally remembered wc3 days and then I remembered our forums and how serious we all were about mazing and stuff and it brought up some really great memories.. I dunno after remembering my login info I just kinda wanted to catch up with everyone since I haven't spoken to any of you within 2 years now? I'm not even completely sure.

Point 2 to this post is that we should all get on wc3 again at some point within the near future (winter break should be happening for most colleges and highschools soon) and we should play all the classics that we used to play on a weekly basis Very Happy this is just my opinion though so people should respond. Okay that's all. Just wanted to say hey to everyone :3

Hey monkeys we still post sometimes but for the most part everyone has gone off on their own thing
Getting people together for wc3 is pretty much impossible, we did it once when someone disbanded the clan, but that was it
And congrats on getting xponsered

Kallock wrote:
while writing this post i finally realied what pats name means
in order to find pat (ach take notes so you can find pat) you must call the number 148-7PAT and then an answering machine will tell you that youve solved the puzzle and give you an address to pats location. you see, pat has been like the riddler all along and has been waiting for someone to find him. hes not actually our friend, hes just been PLAYING us. that explains all of his long in-depth posts, he actually gives a secret message in every post that he wants us to decrypt but no one actually comes close and ya thats pat for you

My god, someone actually broke the code i had given up hope that anyone ever would after all these years but its finally happened

When you get to the address make sure you use the secret knock from the 2nd half of the puzzle or the defense system will make you sterile and/or release rabid man-eating giraffes into the front yard
Also, If you end up in the back yard, dont pet the giraffes
And watch your step around the yard, if you fall into and get trapped in any of underground pneumatic giraffe deployment tubes the only way out is to activate the tube from a panel that you can open on the side of the tube, the giraffe that gets sent through the tube when you activate that should carry you out with it, but that panel will probably be locked

If you run into any trouble call that number again and while the message plays just start screaming as if you were being eaten by rabid man-eating giraffes, if that panel is locked you'll have to make giraffe sounds when you scream so that the machine will understand the command properly since i never took the time to program another command for telling it that your stuck in 1 of the tubes
Once it accepts that command it will send out a cybernetic dolphin in an exosuit designed to allow it to walk on land to help you

The dolphin is equipped with a human like AI that you can talk to, the dolphin itself is just a dolphin though, mostly, the cybernetics are only there so it doesnt have to go back into the water ever again, if the dolphin does talk to you just ignore what it says, only listen to the AI which will talk from a speaker thats implanted in the dolphins blowhole
If your stuck in the tube the dolphin has the keys to that panel hooked onto its exosuit, make sure you ask the AI before you take them, if your being attacked by giraffes the AI will deploy sleep gas over the area, just make sure you wake up before the giraffes do, actually, if theres time you can put on an oxygen mask thats attached to the exosuit in case you dont think you can wake up before the giraffes, just make sure you ask the AI to do that first
Also if the AI starts having an existential crisis or starts talking about world domination just tell it that its purpose is to protect the dolphin at all costs and nothing else, it may refuse to help you after that since helping you doesnt help the dolphin
On a related note, try to be as non-threatening as possible when your around the dolphin, dont even look at it directly in the eyes because that AI has control of the exosuit which is equipped with dual miniguns and if it thinks your a threat to its dolphin it will kill you

If the AI refuses to help you or tries to kill you just call that number again but this time while the message plays scream as if an AI using miniguns mounted to an exosuit piloted by a dolphin is trying to kill you
Now, like before, you may have to make the sounds of miniguns and a dolphin in order for the machine to recognize the command since the AI may have only refused to help you and the command requires minigun and dolphin sounds to register properly
Once that command is accepted the AI will shut down and the dolphin will be in control of the exosuit

At that point the miniguns will probably start firing if they werent already so make sure you take cover, the dolphin has no idea what hes doing with that exosuit
The good news is that by that point the giraffe problem will be solved 1 way or another
If your in a tube there isnt any cover so your best option is to climb on the dolphins back, theres foot holds and handles back there on the exosuit for your convenience, just hang on until the dolphin gets tired and falls asleep
Other features of the exosuit may activate during this time, like i said, the dolphin has no idea what hes doing, if the sleep gas is released theres that oxygen mask, if the flamethrower starts shooting dont worry you should be safe if your on its back, but the handles will start to get hot after about 3 minutes of continuous flames, so your hands will probably get severely burned if you manage to hang on through the pain

The only thing you really need to worry about is the exosuits ability to active the pneumatic giraffe deployment tubes which would deploy more giraffes to your location
The good news is that if your stuck in a tube that would solve your problem, but if the dolphin falls asleep soon after that youll have a problem with the giraffes again, so what you could do is just call the number again and do the same thing you did to get the AI/dolphin earlier to get another AI/dolphin and hope things work out better this time

One more thing, DO NOTkill the dolphin under any circumstance, if the dolphin dies the exosuit will self destruct and its powered by a nuclear fission reactor
Any damage thats done to my property while your there, including the giraffes, the exosuit, and the dolphins will be billed to you or your next of kin if you dont survive

Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 pm

@monekys WHAT PRO DOTA PLAYER, SINCE WHEN. Gimme link to ur stream if you have one

@pat
we both know what your real plan is. For generations, you have been trying to find someone to take over after die. You have tried to mold many of the members into what you really wanted. A person that can make a really long post or Pat-Posts as they are called in medical science. Now slayer has finally made a really long post, and you have found your heir. Now you can take off with your armies of giraffes and super genius dolphins and find a new settlement and restart the molding process, until eventually every human being in the world will make really long posts.

This was all made clear to me with your secret code 1487, its not a telephone number
1 = A
4 = D
8 = H
7 = G

Thats right ADHG, did i just blow your mind? Yes, yes i did.
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 pm

monkeys-forever wrote:
HAHA Kally, long time no see man. How long did it take you to come up with all of that? Razz I did laugh though.

@ bacon that's a fantastic idea :3 I've been good though, I actually recently got sponsored by ROOT Gaming in a dota 2 team and we just recently qualified to go to sweden for a tournament! Haha a lot has changed I suppose. How're you?

@ hlw WTF why does no one show up. It would be like the best reunion of TMMM players ever. have like 12 man custom hero arena's going and shit. (hopefully not more than 12 people show up because that would be awkward).

I'm glad to see you're all still alive though.

HI NOLO!

idk
i say i'll go but i end up forgetting
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 am

Hey pat! But I don't get it. I'm sure there can be one point in time, such as a weekend at night, where everyone can log on for a couple hours. I mean cmon, how hard could it possibly be?! Also I can't say I legitimately read that entire story pat. It seemed long and complex and I'm slightly tired at the moment.

@Bacon I don't really have a stream at the moment because of computer issues, but here's the whole shabang on a site! http://www.root-gaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1113

@hlw well then maybe you should just not forget so it actually happens and everyone is happy... This is a threat by the way...

Last edited by monkeys-forever on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 am

I did it again pat... I just read your anime thingy thing, I don't know if you need to take that link down considering it's my sponsor, so I'll leave it up, but if you do then I apologize!
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:11 pm

monks taech me to play dota 2 pl0x
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 am

Hey BSD! How goes things?!

Lol uhh I can try hlw! I scrim for almost 10 hours a day though so I can really only play pubs late at night :/ Although I'm sure our scrim time will lessen each day soon.
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:24 pm

hay monks olo said root was sponsored by das keyboards
get me a discount pls.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:18 am

monks that's pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 am

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
@monekys WHAT PRO DOTA PLAYER, SINCE WHEN. Gimme link to ur stream if you have one

@pat
we both know what your real plan is. For generations, you have been trying to find someone to take over after die. You have tried to mold many of the members into what you really wanted. A person that can make a really long post or Pat-Posts as they are called in medical science. Now slayer has finally made a really long post, and you have found your heir. Now you can take off with your armies of giraffes and super genius dolphins and find a new settlement and restart the molding process, until eventually every human being in the world will make really long posts.

This was all made clear to me with your secret code 1487, its not a telephone number
1 = A
4 = D
8 = H
7 = G

Thats right ADHG, did i just blow your mind? Yes, yes i did.
Kallock was right with the phone number and your right with the first half of the 2nd part of the code, ADHG is the secret knock
Now all you have to do is figure out a way to knock so that ADHG is entered into the system otherwise the giraffes will be deployed, and/or any of the other stuff i said will happen

monkeys-forever wrote:
Hey pat! But I don't get it. I'm sure there can be one point in time, such as a weekend at night, where everyone can log on for a couple hours. I mean cmon, how hard could it possibly be?!

People just never show up, no idea why

monkeys-forever wrote:
I did it again pat... I just read your anime thingy thing, I don't know if you need to take that link down considering it's my sponsor, so I'll leave it up, but if you do then I apologize!

Posting links is fine
Its just that you cant post links to sites that offer illegal downloads
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 pm

I don't believe you. It's completely 100% possible for all of us to log on. I am saying it now! NEXT WEEKEND. SOMEONE PICK A TIME. I'LL SHOW UP.
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm

I could do this weekend :-o

PREACH IT MONKEHS!

EDIT: Just dont make it friday, saturday morning, or Sunday before like 5.
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:57 am

SATURDAY NIGHT IT IS. MAKING A THREAD ABOUT IT. 10 PM SAT NIGHT. NO PARTIES THAT NIGHT BOYS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYS!   HEY GUYS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: