Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_lcap26%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_lcap35%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_lcap19%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Top 10 favorite anime

Go down 
+6
olonavy
popartica.
Eat_bacon_daily
marksoccer
Serenity09
Pat1487
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Finally finished Bebop.
What I liked:
-The music was amazing
-The show was really classy
-The action was really good and not crazy
-The ending
-The Confrontations with the villain
-All episodes relating to the main plot
-Edward (Which is really a boys name)
-I think this show has the best animation I have ever seen

What I didn't like:
-Too many episodes that don't have anything to do with the main plot, although some of them were amazing
-Faye
-Some of the random villains
-The show doesn't really show the other characters's ending, feels like it's unfinished

Overall really classy show, I wouldn't put it in my top 5 though.

Now is the movie worth watching and if so, is it in an alternate timeline?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:40 pm

The movie is worth watching, its not an alternate timeline, the movie takes place between 2 episodes and is basically like another episode

Eat_Bacon_Daily wrote:
-Too many episodes that don't have anything to do with the main plot, although some of them were amazing
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
-Faye
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
-The show doesn't really show the other characters's ending, feels like it's unfinished
Spoiler:

Flowers of Evil ended, it was very disappointing, not what i was hoping for at all and had terrible pacing, there were some good moments but not worth it

I started watching Danganronpa, its about a normal guy that gets accepted into an exclusive high school, those that go there are pretty much guaranteed a successful life, but the school isnt what it appears to be and the only way anyone can graduate from the school is to kill 1 of the other students, and not get caught doing it
Its really good so far, feels a bit rushed sometimes, but overall its good
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Damn Danganronpa sounds really interesting. But why do all animes take place in high school -.-
Also where do you find the time to follow so many animes
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 pm

I watch 2 anime at a time, 1 episode of each a week normally
Before attack on titan was flowers of evil and the anime that must not be named, then for awhile i was watching 3 at the same time until 1 ended, then i started on clannad so it was 3 again but i only watched clannad when i had extra time, then i took a break from clannad so it was down to 2 again, then flowers of evil ended so it was just attack on titan and i started Danganronpa so it was back to 2

So now its back to 2 and ill start watching clannad again when i have time again
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Pat1487 wrote:

No, it is none of those, ill be nice though and tell you that it involves romance (its genre is not romance however), that theres a fictional girly anime that some characters in the anime watch, and that fictional anime is considered to be a kids anime by some characters in the anime

olos guess for this sounds really similar to your description
and just looked up the genre, surprised it isn't classified as romance
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:51 pm

What was olos guess
And looked up the genre for what, did seren tell you what it was
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 am

Pat1487 wrote:
What was olos guess
And looked up the genre for what, did seren tell you what it was
i looked up olos guess, and it wasn't classified as romance
and he guessed edited so bacon never finds out
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:08 am

Yeah olo's guess was right
Why is it surprising that its not romance, i would be surprised if it was romance
I guess the 2nd season is a bit romance-ish, but still

Im still watching Danganronpa, its still good

I also started watching The Sunday Without God
Its about a world that god abandoned, a world without order or limits, where anything is possible
It follows a little girl who is the towns gravekeeper, shes the gravekeeper because without god the rules of death dont apply like they used to so the only way for the dead truly die is to be buried by people who have the special power to put the dead to rest and she is the only person in town that has that power (if they arent buried they are more or less normal but their body will start rotting since they are basically a moving corpse)
The tone of the show is sad, you might like it bacon
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Just watched Sword Of The Stranger.
It has pretty much the same story as all lone samurai movies. Yet, how can you not have a great tiem watching it!
8/10
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Danganronpa and The Sunday without God ended awhile ago, forgot to post about them

I was disappointed in both for different reasons
I didnt like Danganronpa's ending, everything up to the ending was good though so overall its pretty good
And the rest of The Sunday without God wasnt nearly as good as those first 3 episodes (the last couple were pretty good, but compared to the first 3 they were average)
You should definitely watch the first 3 episodes of The Sunday without God, they are basically like a really good movie

I also saw the third madoka movie, the one that takes place after the events of the anime
I was super confused at first, but pieced it together as the movie went on before it actually explained everything
The one thing i still dont understand is
Spoiler:
And im still confused by
Spoiler:
And i loved how
Spoiler:
As for the ending
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 am

i just finished watching an anime called Black Butler

Spoiler:

both seasons are on netflix (and less legitimate places)
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 pm

You guys dont usually talk about american cartoons here, but life is made of exceptions.

I started watching Wolverine and the X-men, the most recent series they made.
and oh em gee its really good.
I wasn't expecting to get much from it, maybe watch the first few episodes and finish it eventually.
I liked the older series' they did, and i fiured this would at best be as good as those, but probably not as good.
In my opinion this is wwwaaaaaayyy better than the older series'.
Its way less cheesy, for one. and the storyline is just very well done. less fragmented. and very compelling.
I also really like the charecter and story themes they used.
I just wish tehre were more than 1 season ; (
Its gonna be like after finishing firefly and having nothing left.
(Obviously not nearly as bad as firefly though, cus that was an entire universe of sci-fi thats was virtually decapitated. with x-men the conceptual universe goes on)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:17 pm

The original x men series was really good, i remember watching it every saturday morning as a kid, back when saturday morning cartoons were awesome

In fact they are the reason i watch anime today, saturday morning cartoons like the original batman series, which was probably the best one of those, ive been meaning to watch all the episodes of that, ive seen a few within the last year and i actually like them more now then i did back then because they have surprisingly deep stories for a kids show, stuff that a kid would never pick up on or think about in that way

I havent seen the new x men series, i assumed it would suck since modern cartoons dont really do the kinds of things that the old cartoons did (like putting people in real life danger, like with real guns or bombs)

I probably wont watch it though
Seren suggested black butler awhile ago which i want to watch but never got around to, bacon suggested something the other day, which i actually cant remember what it was, i want to say fate stay night as theres a series of movies (garden of sinners) that takes place in an alternate universe of that show that i also want to watch (i cant remember how i found out about garden of sinners either, but its something i definitely want to watch, i assume it was from something bacon said and some reading that i did due to what bacon said and that it has to be related to fate stay night since thats the only connection between them)
Theres also the other anime i started watching like a month ago that i never finished, as well as the rest of clannad, and the attack on titan ova that came out recently (which is at top priority right now and i will probably post about it on sunday in the attack on titan topic after i watch it)
So i just have too many things i want to watch and not enough time to watch them all

There were a bunch of movies from 2013 that i missed too (which is why i havent posted in the 2013 movie topic) that i also want to watch
I wish that we had technology that would play video in your mind while you were asleep, and you could experience it as if you were awake while sleeping, and you could remember it when you woke up, and you still get the sleep that you need while using it, that would solve all my problems
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Hahahaha, you made me remember that i use to watch x-men evolution, which was pretty awesome.
Spoiler:

Oh man did you guys ever watch The Batman, that shit was so awesome and so dark for a kids show.
Spoiler:

And i don't think that modern day cartoons suck. I think, that when we were kids we were able to find the good cartoons amongst the crappy ones, like xiaolin showdown, avatar, fairly odd parents ect...
Im pretty sure there were some massively bad cartoons when we were kids, like that wrestling thing munchos gruchos or something or the grim adventures of billy and mandy
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:55 pm

mucha lucha lol. munchos gruchos sounds like the dirtier adult version about grungey mexican druck drivers.
back on topic: fuck that show was so bad. it was always when i would take a break and go eat breakfast.

i hated when they'd pull that bullshit "old school cartoon week" but then always just marathon ed edd and eddie or johnny bravo. not chill
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:10 pm

I didnt see The Batman, when i said original i was talking about Batman The Animated Series
The last batman cartoon i saw was batman beyond which wasnt that good but i did like it, i think The Batman started after i stopped watching cartoons and starting watching anime
And when i said the original xmen i was thinking of evolution, i had forgotten about the xmen series that came before that

And i remember mucha lucha, it was terrible, that was around the time where i stopped watching cartoons cause thats when they started to suck
I feel like the ratio of good to bad cartoons was more like 3:1 then switched to 1:3 as time went by cause there were way more good cartoons than there were bad ones back then compared to now where there are way more bad ones then good

Ed Edd and Eddy wasnt bad, it wasnt good either, i wouldnt consider it "old school" though, and i hated johnny bravo
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:48 pm

i can still here the flea saying something with his stupid accent. "The flea thinks..."

code geass akito the exiled episode 2 was translated fairly recently.
the anime itself is really solid. the characters are good, the animation is great, plot above average.
its a bummer that its so long between releases. the 2nd episode, i thought, was better than the first
Spoiler:
if the show didn't have to live up to its origin it might have done better. as is, they have to deal with everyone just wanting to see lelouche...
i didnt get to see the end though bc the video froze and after 5 minutes of trying i gave up... :'(
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:21 pm

OMG NOW I CAN HEAR THE FLEA TOO wih his weird scratchy voice, DAMN U SEREN

On another note, if you guys have 20 mins, i recommend you watch this episode of The Batman it was awesome https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xplr2_the-batman-strange-new-world-45_fun

AQLso i started watching magi:something labyrinth and its really good so far, i remain impressed, but its still ongoing and i hit the latest episode today so now im sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Bacon wrote:
I think, that when we were kids we were able to find the good cartoons amongst the crappy ones, like xiaolin showdown, avatar, fairly odd parents ect...
Im pretty sure there were some massively bad cartoons when we were kids, like that wrestling thing munchos gruchos or something or the grim adventures of billy and mandy
yeah, thats super true.

pat1487 wrote:
And when i said the original xmen i was thinking of evolution, i had forgotten about the xmen series that came before that
oh good. thats what i watched when i was a kid too.
i thought you were talking about 'the animated series,' which is super cheesy a lot of the time watching it now.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:06 pm

more reviews time!

Sword Art Online overall 7.5 / 10 (if i was rating season 1 alone, 8.5 / 10)
Sword Art Online (SAO) is a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), released in 2022. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, the players log in for the first time, and later discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Akihiko Kayaba, SAO's creator, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world.
Spoiler:

Attack on Titan overall 9.5 / 10
One hundred years prior to the beginning of the story, giant humanoid creatures called Titans have nearly wiped out humanity. What remains of humanity now resides within a country surrounded by three concentric walls, Wall Maria (outermost), Wall Rose (middle), and Wall Sina (innermost). Inside these walls, humanity lived in peace for one hundred years, until one day a gigantic sixty-meter Titan mysteriously appeared and breached the outermost wall, allowing many smaller titans to enter and begin killing humans again. Mankind is forced to abandon the land between Wall Maria and Wall Rosé, resulting in turmoil and famine.
Very little is known about the Titans and their origins. All that is known is that they are giant humanoids that vary between 3 and 15 meters in height, and they instinctively attack and devour ordinary humans on sight. However, they apparently do not require food for sustenance, as they do not prey on other animals, surviving the century beyond the walls even with the long absence of humans, and apparently gain their energy directly from sunlight. They have hard skin and regenerative abilities, and can only be killed by a deep incision at the base of the neck. This weakness led to the development of the Vertical Maneuvering Equipment, allowing humans to navigate quickly in a three-dimensional space. Although it permits great mobility to a skilled user, it carries a large risk of overtaxing the muscles, requiring extensive physical conditioning and agility.
Spoiler:

samurai champloo overall 8.5 / 10
Samurai Champloo employs a blend of historical Edo period backdrops with modern styles and references. The show relies on factual events of Edo-era Japan, such as the Shimabara Rebellion ("Unholy Union;" "Evanescent Encounter, Part I"), Dutch exclusivity in an era in which an edict restricted Japanese foreign relations ("Stranger Searching"), Ukiyo-e paintings ("Artistic Anarchy"), and fictionalized versions of real-life Edo personalities like Mariya Enshirou and Miyamoto Musashi ("Elegy of Entrapment, Verse 2"). The exact placement within world history is questionable, however, and is likely somewhat distorted by artistic license. For instance, the appearance of a six shooter in the episode of Misguided Miscreants Part I suggests that the story takes place after 1814, which is when that style of weapon was first invented, yet in the episode Stranger Searching it is explicitly stated that trade relations between Japan and the Dutch East India Company exist, the latter of which went defunct in 1798.
Incorporated within this scheme are signature elements of modernity, especially hip hop culture, such as rapping ("Lullabies of the Lost, Verse 1"), bandits behaving like "gangstas" (both parts of "Misguided Miscreants"), censorship bleeps replaced with record scratching, and much of Mugen's character design. Samurai Champloo's musical score predominantly features hip hop music produced by Tsutchie, Nujabes, Fat Jon, and FORCE OF NATURE. Shing02 and MINMI are also featured in the opening and ending themes, respectively.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Some mighty fine reviewing ya done there.
Attack On Titan:

Also has anyone seen The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki. Looks really not good, but apparantly its great, might watch it now or maybe in a few days
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 am

Quote :
Also has anyone seen The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki. Looks really not good, but apparantly its great, might watch it now or maybe in a few days
i havent but its on my list too

i watched a few more (idk why but ive been in an anime mood)

Monogatari (season 1: 7.5/10 ; season 2: 8.5/10 (so far))
The Monogatari series revolves around Koyomi Araragi, a third-year high school student, who's almost human again after briefly becoming a vampire. One day, a classmate of his falls down the stairs into Koyomi's arms. He discovers that Hitagi weighs nothing, in defiance of physics.
Spoiler:

Elfen Lied (8/10)
Elfen Lied takes place in Kamakura, Japan, focusing on a new strain of the human race, Diclonius, similar to human beings.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
Sword Art Online overall 7.5 / 10 (if i was rating season 1 alone, 8.5 / 10)
Sword Art Online (SAO) is a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), released in 2022. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, the players log in for the first time, and later discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Akihiko Kayaba, SAO's creator, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world.
Spoiler:

SAO only had 1 season, its just that it feels like 2 seasons since it changes mid way through
I thought i made a post on this already, but i think it wouldve been better if each part had its own season
Like if the first half had 25 episodes so the pacing wasnt so jumpy and if the 2nd half had its own 13 episode season (since it takes place of too short of a time span to have 25 episodes)

I also liked this anime, mainly just the first half, the 2nd half felt too contrived and i didnt really like it, and i hated what they did with asuna during that part
I only have 1 major complaint about the first half
Spoiler:

There should be a second season coming out theres 2 more games in the manga

Also theres an anime called Accel World that was made by the same person that made SAO, it takes place in the same universe, but 50 years in the future, its also pretty good and you should check it out

Serenity09 wrote:
Attack on Titan overall 9.5 / 10
One hundred years prior to the beginning of the story, giant humanoid creatures called Titans have nearly wiped out humanity. What remains of humanity now resides within a country surrounded by three concentric walls, Wall Maria (outermost), Wall Rose (middle), and Wall Sina (innermost). Inside these walls, humanity lived in peace for one hundred years, until one day a gigantic sixty-meter Titan mysteriously appeared and breached the outermost wall, allowing many smaller titans to enter and begin killing humans again. Mankind is forced to abandon the land between Wall Maria and Wall Rosé, resulting in turmoil and famine.
Very little is known about the Titans and their origins. All that is known is that they are giant humanoids that vary between 3 and 15 meters in height, and they instinctively attack and devour ordinary humans on sight. However, they apparently do not require food for sustenance, as they do not prey on other animals, surviving the century beyond the walls even with the long absence of humans, and apparently gain their energy directly from sunlight. They have hard skin and regenerative abilities, and can only be killed by a deep incision at the base of the neck. This weakness led to the development of the Vertical Maneuvering Equipment, allowing humans to navigate quickly in a three-dimensional space. Although it permits great mobility to a skilled user, it carries a large risk of overtaxing the muscles, requiring extensive physical conditioning and agility.
Spoiler:

The last bit of the last spoiler in my last post in the attack on titan thread has my theory on what the last scene of the finale was
You should read it (if you havent already)

But yeah i was surprised at how good it was, i went into it not wanting to like it, but it was really good

Serenity09 wrote:
Elfen Lied (8/10)
Elfen Lied takes place in Kamakura, Japan, focusing on a new strain of the human race, Diclonius, similar to human beings.
Spoiler:

Elfen lied was the first anime i saw with subs, like 8 or 9 years ago
I cant beleive it was that long ago because i still remember a lot of it

Spoiler:

I still havent watched the things that i want to watch, but i did see 1 thing

Stein's Gate: Burdened Domain of Deja vu
This movie is amazing and wraps up stein's gate incredibly well
I could complain about the time travel being inconsistant but im not going to since the movie is more about the characters than it is the time travel and the story is so well done that i can ignore the time travel inconsistencies
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Quote :
I also liked this anime, mainly just the first half, the 2nd half felt too contrived and i didnt really like it, and i hated what they did with asuna during that part
I only have 1 major complaint about the first half

Spoiler:

There should be a second season coming out theres 2 more games in the manga

Contrived is a really good way to describe the 2nd part. Everything that happens is exactly that
Spoiler:
i can't even imagine what else they could do with the show. by the end of the 2nd game, they've finished everything that was left pending.

Quote :
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

im not as big on time travel animes as you are but i was thinking id give steins;gate; a try. i know you didnt realize it but chaos;head; is its prequel. is it worth starting there or just skip to steins?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
im not as big on time travel animes as you are but i was thinking id give steins;gate; a try. i know you didnt realize it but chaos;head; is its prequel. is it worth starting there or just skip to steins?
Chaos;Head isnt its prequel, they are completely separate things, i really dislike chaos;head, in my original post i said:
Pat1487 wrote:
I almost didnt watch this series because i thought it was a spin-off of an anime called Chaos;Head, which had a lot of potential but ended up sucking
They do take place in the same universe but are completely different things

Also your the one that recommended steins;gate to me, so i thought you saw it already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 favorite anime
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next