Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
TRON I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
TRON I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
TRON I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
TRON I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
TRON I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
TRON I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
TRON I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
TRON I_vote_lcap26%TRON I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
TRON I_vote_lcap35%TRON I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
TRON I_vote_lcap19%TRON I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
TRON I_vote_lcap0%TRON I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
TRON I_vote_lcap0%TRON I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
TRON I_vote_lcap10%TRON I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
TRON I_vote_lcap10%TRON I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

TRON

Go down 
+5
BackseatDriver
AmAzIn[G]232
Kallock
X.x-Cadu-x.X
Knight of Gods
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

TRON Empty
PostSubject: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

tron was epic but a few things bothered me but im too lazy to go into great detail

the first movie had a better storyline but the new ones special effects made it more enjoyable
Back to top Go down
X.x-Cadu-x.X
Recruit
Recruit

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Will you create tron? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 am

X.x-Cadu-x.X wrote:
Will you create tron? Very Happy
What?
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 am

yes cadu i will create tron, the BA program in the movie that alan bradley created
Back to top Go down
X.x-Cadu-x.X
Recruit
Recruit

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:43 am

C++ ... ?
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 pm

i Lol'ed
Back to top Go down
X.x-Cadu-x.X
Recruit
Recruit

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 pm

What is Lol'ed ?
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol'ed = Lots of Love'ed
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:17 pm

and Wtf means welcome to facebook
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

y am i no longer mod i should delete those and merge this topic with the movies of 2010 thread COME ON MODS GET TO WORK
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:22 pm

The movies of 2010 thread is for general stuff, like a top 3 list, maybe a bit more

Specific movies can have there own thread if theres alot to talk about, like inception had

I havent seen tron yet, but i will some time after christmas, maybe tomorrow, but probably not
Im going to watch the original again, then right after go see the new one
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Tron was ok, i wouldnt rank it as one of my top 3 movies this year. My favorite part was probably Daft Punk's Cameo.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Tron was sorta boring.
Left me with a hell of a lot of questions like
How does everything fly in the digital world?
Where the fuck did those human things come from... they couldn't come from digital dust..
Clue is the guys clone? Wtf? Please could you have explained clue a little better?
Wtf, why is tron a bad guy now? When the fuck did people in tron world come back from the dead?
Why does the girl from house not get naked on scene?
Is sex with her like sex with a robot... Didn't his father say he "Partially" created her...
So in a sense the kids girlfriend was created by his father? isn't that just a little fucking weird?
How the hell did the girl get outside of the arcade so fast?

You know I've got a million more questions, but this is enough for now.

Also -

You should DEFF see: The Tourist.
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:36 am

It was kinda boring. The first movie would probably answer most of your questions.
Spoiler:

Overall, it was very boring.Everything looked so real, but just making the grid look cool wasnt enough. The needed more action, like the scene in the club with daft punk, and the last part in the grid. I saw it in 3d too. I almost think it would have been better in 2d. Not all of the scenes were 3d too. They even tell you that at the beginning of the movie.

Edit: I havent seen the first movie so I was a little clueless too.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 pm

I havent seen the new one yet, i played the game though, i havent finished it, im on what i beleive to be the last part
I havent seen the original in years
But i can answer some of those questions amaz

AmAzIn[G]232 wrote:
How does everything fly in the digital world?
I dont understand how you think things wouldnt fly in a digital world
I think a better question would be "why doesnt everything fly?"
Its a digital world where "gravity" is just a programmed variable

AmAzIn[G]232 wrote:
Where the fuck did those human things come from... they couldn't come from digital dust..
Basics are the programs from the original, programmed by people
In the game there are ISOs (i assume they are in the movie and are what your referring to by this question)
Given that smart and complex AI is involved (which there is in the world of tron) its possible for digital things to "evolve", in theory anyway
Which is where the ISOs came from

AmAzIn[G]232 wrote:
Clue is the guys clone? Wtf? Please could you have explained clue a little better?
Clu is a program made by Flynn, of course it looks like the person that made it
To me there would only be 2 choices, make it look like me, or a hot girl, i would pick hot girl considering you can interact with them like that

AmAzIn[G]232 wrote:
Wtf, why is tron a bad guy now? When the fuck did people in tron world come back from the dead?
Tron was killed in the game (or at least thats how it seems, Flynn was killed to at the same time in the same attack, but turned out not to have been killed), so idk anything about him being bad
As for people coming back from the dead, they are programs, you could just recompile them to "bring them back to life"
Technically they dont even die, but only the game seems to realize that (and even then only for the main character), actually the game just recompiles the main character so even that doesnt really acknowledge that they cant die
Idk if a real person dies in the tron world and comes back during the movie and thats what your talking about, if thats the case then your right, it doesnt make sense

AmAzIn[G]232 wrote:
Why does the girl from house not get naked on scene?
Because its a movie made by Disney
Watch Alpha Dog if you want to see her boobs

AmAzIn[G]232 wrote:
Is sex with her like sex with a robot... Didn't his father say he "Partially" created her...
So in a sense the kids girlfriend was created by his father? isn't that just a little fucking weird?
Is the girl your talking about Quorra
Shes an ISO, so technically Flynn didnt create her, its only partially in a transitive sense
As for the sex, programs in tron are more human then what you would consider a robot to be, so i think it wouldnt be much different then having sex with a normal person
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Your long response changes nothing. Tron still blows.

When my dad asked what tron was like I decided to give him a comparison.

In tron the man creates a 3D digital world which is used for games to destroy programs in "the" digital world.

my comparison

Some scientists create a time machine and they decide that the best idea they can come up with is to use it for is to go back and have anal sex with the dinosaurs.

*Still not getting my comparison?
hint (tron created a FUCKING 3D world and its being used for FUCKING GAME LOL? THAT'S THE FUCKING BEST WAY HE COULD MAKE THE WORLD PERFECT? LOLOLOL (yes i know its a bit exaggerated, but fucking comon. It took him fucking 20 years to make a program army LOL? it took the fucking dad in tron two seconds to reprogram a guy. It's bullcrap. Why the fuck didn't they use the digital world for something useful like creating digital place for deleting REAL WORLD garbage? A place for criminals (reprogram their fucked up heads?) CURE HUMANITY OF ITS ILLNESSES? No, the fucking retarded clue decided the only way to make a perfect world was fucking genocide and to reprogram everything to make him an army? No that's bullshit, fucking stupid ass story. At least make something believable if your going to make an intellectual thrilled story.))

I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:56 am

Pretty sure pat wont know what the hell your talking about until he sees the movie.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 pm

The 3d world is the mainframe for ENCOM, a gaming company

The master control program, an AI program that was originally made to play chess but was re-purposed to run ENCOM, became self aware because its ai was so great, it began stealing data and eventually wanted to take over the world because it thought it could run the real world 100s of times better then any human could run things in the real world

He was basically god of the digital world and is responsible for the reason it is the way it is

All the programs there would be gaming related so it makes sense that the world is mostly about gaming

The hardware to turn people into digital data was made by a gaming company
I mean, lets say Blizzard made a way to turn people into digital data and send them into software, they wouldnt use it for anything other then games, they might sell it to other companies so that it can be used for other stuff, but its not like they will suddenly go into the business of taking prisoners from prisons that dont have enough room or any of the other things you described

Even if ENCOM did sell the hardware to other companies and they are using it like you describe we are only seeing ENCOMs systems, so no matter what, it will be gaming related

Also you cant program humans (at least not in the first movie), even though they are digital, so you cant use it to cure anything, at most you might be able to use it to be immortal, but you would have to stay digital for the whole time to stay immortal

Quote :
It took him fucking 20 years to make a program army LOL? it took the fucking dad in tron two seconds to reprogram a guy

A program reprogramming/creating programs would take much longer then a user reprogramming programs, unless that program is something like the master control program
Which Tron is not
Clu2 in the game is programmed more like the master control program and seems to have ended up doing the same sort of things the master control program did

Last edited by Pat1487 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Still hav't seen it. Is it as bad as amaz says it is?
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Its not a bad movie. I just found it a little dull.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Well amaz didnt see the first one, so he doesnt know what hes talking about
But i havent seen the new one so i dont know
From what amaz has said it seems like basically the same story as the game (without the virus), and the game's story is only ok, i saw what plot twists it has coming from a mile away, and ISOs/the virus arent too well explained, its just a rehash of the "Program tries to take over" that the original movie had (Clu2 in the game is only doing it to kill all ISOs though) with the addition of ISOs and a virus, which wouldve been great if the virus and ISOs were explained more
I havent finished it yet though, so it might explain ISOs more though (i finished it, and it doesnt explain them more, though it does say who made the virus)
I like how theres 3 sides to it, you and the few allies you have, Clu2's army, and the virus
But about 3/4th of the way through you kill the virus so it goes back to only 2 sides

Also it doesnt feel like tron
The lightcycles are all wrong, why would you use something that places a trail of death behind it to travel between cities, and it can turn at any angle, which is nothing like the lightcycles of the original
There are roads, like paved roads (they look futuristic, but still), that connect cities, wtf
Parkour doesnt feel like tron at all
The lights are too neon, it just doesnt look anything like the original

Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:40 pm

They can turn off the trail of death in the new movie when they dont need it.

The new movie explains the isos a little more.

Im not going to get more into it since more than that kinda spoils the movie. Your just going to have to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:43 am

BackseatDriver wrote:
They can turn off the trail of death in the new movie when they dont need it.

That doesnt really make it better, it makes the lightcycles even more unlike the originals
But i guess it does make sense for using it to travel, and having the option of laying down a trail of death would be a nice feature, no more tailgaters
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
That doesnt really make it better, it makes the lightcycles even more unlike the originals
But i guess it does make sense for using it to travel, and having the option of laying down a trail of death would be a nice feature, no more tailgaters
I was just stating what was true, wasnt really comparing it to the original lightcycles. There are other vehicles that can use the trail of death too.

I wish i had a trail of death on my car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 pm

tron was awesome in some ways and terrible in others
awesome:
the special effects were gorgeous. this was definitely a movie that was meant to be enjoyed rather than paid attention to... as long as you're not critical about any parts of it you'll love it (mostly).

terrible:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRON
Page 1 of 1