Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_lcap26%Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_lcap35%Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_lcap19%Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_lcap0%Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_lcap0%Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_lcap10%Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_lcap10%Good Program to Record Replays I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Good Program to Record Replays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Good Program to Record Replays Empty
PostSubject: Good Program to Record Replays   Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Does anyone know a good program to record wc3 replays. I have one that works but every couple seconds in the final video, the minimap and all of the items on the bottom of the screen turn black. I may be that the minimap and the other things have been edited to look different from blizzard originally made them.
Back to top Go down
FaMoUs
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Good Program to Record Replays   Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Good Program to Record Replays   Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah fraps works really well

Its what i used to record the replays i put up in the sc2 thread

I also use vdub

When fraps records you get large files, like 1gb + for every 3 mins or so of gameplay at the high resolutions
Its best if you record to a seperate hardrive that has alot of free space and isnt running the game that your currently playing or else it will lag alot

Vdub will compress the size so you can put it on youtube

The replays i put in the sc2 thread where about 3-4gb before i compressed them down to about 120mb-150mb

You need:
Fraps
http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/x264vfw/
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/AC-3_ACM_Decompressor.htm

Download and install all that
Record everything you want with fraps
Set up vdub to these settings: http://img11.abload.de/img/normal_vdub29rggz84.png
open the avi that fraps made with vdub
Use the append avi option to add more avi files in order if fraps makes more then 1

Once everything is set hit Save as AVI and save it as something
Wait for it to finish

If you did everything right you can get 720p or even 1080p HD onto youtube pretty quickly
Once its on youtube it might take it awhile to display in HD though, youtube is stupid like that, it could take like 5 hours for the video to be "processed"

Edit:
As an example of this i threw together a replay of ant beating the last lvl of murloc 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsaRza0p3_U&hd=1

Like i said, it takes awhile for youtube to put it in HD
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Good Program to Record Replays   Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Pat that replay of ant beating murloc has the gayest song in it lol.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Good Program to Record Replays   Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 am

Well i didnt want rock or techno
Most of what i have is rock

I wanted something that was smooth instead of something intense
I actually wanted to use jazz but didnt feel like finding it

So i was going through my music folder and came across that
I was going to keep going through the music but as a test i put it up against the video and the end of the video just happened to end at the part where its all like "oooohhhh ahhhhh" lol

I dont know what its called, where its from, when i first listened to it, if i had listened to it before now, or why i have it but i didnt think it was that bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Program to Record Replays   Good Program to Record Replays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Program to Record Replays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: General Help and Tutorials-
Jump to: