Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_lcap26%my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_lcap35%my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_lcap19%my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_lcap0%my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_lcap0%my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_lcap10%my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_lcap10%my Maze Loading Screen I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

my Maze Loading Screen

Go down 
+6
marksoccer
nomorholywar
Pat1487
bloodasb
olonavy
AmAzIn[G]
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

my Maze Loading Screen Empty
PostSubject: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Check it Out, Rate it, Comment, You know anything constructive.
100% hand made.

my Maze Loading Screen ClanTmmmEscapecopy
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:31 pm

cant really tell what it says at bottom last word. maybe euler or eiler idk, and the letters in 'escape' look a bit weird on the edges but other than that its really good

edit. just noticed it said ruler u should change the R a bit
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm

lol olo, it says "The First Ever"
The font is like 60's font so its supposed to be hard to read.

i Tried getting the escape less pixilated, i guess starting with like 190 font size wasnt big enouf lol... So ill try it again and see if i can make it smoother Smile.
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 pm

idk =l if you condense it and get rid of "the first ever" it would be an amazing (haha pun power!) preview pic Smile
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:38 pm

my Maze Loading Screen ClanTmmmEscapeBest

The only thing i can think thats wrong with the 1 is that i didnt cure the letters as much, so it doesnt give it the ball effect, it actually makes it look flat.

If majority think i should change it, i will.
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 pm

its still a big H where the T in the should be (i h8 it) ( the h fuck head thing)
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:51 pm

my Maze Loading Screen ClanTmmmEscape3copy
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 am

I dont like The First Ever, the way it looks and i dont really know what it means
The first ever tmmm maze? cause there was another one before it (wasnt popular though)
The first ever map named TMMM Escape? you could say that about any map name that hasnt been used before
The first ever maze you made? i think you made others before this one, idk if you finished them

I dont like the line under the last e in Escape
Its not attached to the p or anything, looks like its just there
And the bottom of the c is huge

The escape is still a bit pixilized to, i think its the "ball" effect, changing the shape of something after its made makes it weird
Keep the ball effect though, i didnt like the flat one

I like the style though
And the gradient edges/background
The shape of the place where the words are is nice to

I dont like the Made by Amazing part
I think it would look better if you made it part of the shape that the rest of the words are in
Or if you made it smaller with its own shape similar to the rectangular parts of the main shape
And your name should be orange, the same orange as the escape
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 am

Pat ur 2 picky lol, im keeping the First ever for compositional Purposes.

i can make 1 with out it and you'd understand, but their wasnt anyspace being taken up over there, and there need to be, i can put another phrase if u guys want, but some kind of words need to go there lol.

And This is the one ill probably use, BTW the escape is the same as the first except that i hand made it less pixelated. Took me a while but it looks alot better. I can prolly make it perfect, but it would take alot of time.

Lol pat, i love how you think the ball effect is an effect photoshop does LOL. No i purposly warped the words in a wavelike pattern to make them pop and make it seem like it is a ball instead of a flat circle. But Thanks that just proves that im good at what i do Very Happy. (i did it 100% hand made lol) (Sides the font, i used the font, OH BOY lol.)

my Maze Loading Screen ClanTmmmEscape4
Back to top Go down
nomorholywar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Lol pat, i love how you think the ball effect is an effect photoshop does LOL.

It is, its called bulge..
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Theres No damn effect in photoshop that is called Bulge, or does what i did lol...

I just called it "Made it look like a ball" cus i didnt have a proper term for it, i guess you can say it bulges, pops, or whatever lol.

my Maze Loading Screen Poster2copy
Back to top Go down
nomorholywar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Dammit why do I waste time on the nubs

my Maze Loading Screen Bulge-Text-Effect4

And consider this font? I'ts sick: http://www.dafont.com/bleeding-cowboys.font
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 pm

yea its good just take out the first ever (it makes no sense) instead of that just put ur name
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Well i guess theres a thing called bulge, but i didnt use it lol... i can send u the fucking photoshop file if u want, i did it by HAND... lol... i dont know how to be any clearer...

Secondly after looking at that, It wouldnt work on mine anyways and you should know that.

First of all i had to rasterize the text, Which no longer makes it a text file anymore its now an image, then i warped it to make it pop and shit.
Once i had rasterized it there would have been no1 i could be able to use "Bulge" on the text, because, again, its no longer a text file, its an image.

I actually have never used bulge, and i didnt in this image (infact ive never heard of it until now.)

i know what im talking about jesus christ lol...
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:19 pm

amaz knowing what hes talking about? thats a good joke
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 pm

i dont really like the colors but thats prolly just me >.> wont this get stretched weird on the loading screen cause most screens arent square anymore :p
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 pm

i dont know how to convert it with out resizing it to 512 by 512, i only know of converting it thru war3 viewer or whatever its called. ><

KOG hey
Back to top Go down
nomorholywar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:13 pm

you want to make it 1024x768, then just do resize in photoshop at the end
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Makes me think of Mountain dew, maybe its the colors. haha idk

The first time i looked at it i had no idea what it said, it took me a little to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Yeah me 2 lol

The 60's design Is ment to draw u in with the colors and weird words. and the hard to read text.
So you go up close so u can read it, and after ur done ur thinking "kool design"

so i thought why not try it on war3 ^^.
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Hay Amaz what program do you use to make those pictures?
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 am

Photoshop cs3, i can actually give u a link to download it illegally lol.
otherwise u can pay like 200-300$ for it.

ur choice LOL ;d
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Actually the more i look at that, the more i like it.
Back to top Go down
nomorholywar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 am

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Photoshop cs3, i can actually give u a link to download it illegally lol.
otherwise u can pay like 200-300$ for it.

ur choice LOL ;d

You know the government's keeping track of all we say right.. They pick up keywords on forums and blogs. Youre screwed in the future.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Ok arun dont try to scare me LOL. im not an idiot like the other noobs online here.

i know my rights.

im not the guy who put the link on the web, and im pretty damn sure the government is more worried about they guy who put it on the web illegally, rather than the guy who is dling it. lol.

So dont bullshit me loool.

And if the government ever starts cracking down on cases like this and shit, fuck em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Maze Loading Screen   my Maze Loading Screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Maze Loading Screen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next