Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_lcap26%How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_lcap35%How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_lcap19%How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_lcap0%How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_lcap0%How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_lcap10%How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_lcap10%How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture Empty
PostSubject: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:17 pm

i want to know how to make a picture like the one in the Into The Wild map

i know you have to import it with war3preview.tga file but it just not working an i have no idea what im doing

someone please help me?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:21 pm

The pic you start with has to be 128x128 or 256x256, then save it as a tga, import it, change the path to war3mapPreview.tga in the import manager, and it should work
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:53 pm

can i use photobucket to convert to tga?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm

if photobucket does that then w/e, as long as it has the tga extension
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:18 pm

No you need something such as ULEAD photo impact which converts files to tga Very Happy
(phot bucket just puts your pictures on a site link that gives you the ability to link that to where u want it to be seen, it doesnt convert files
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:52 pm

oh i didnt know you had to convert it thanks; blood your picture really lags the screen fyi
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Only if you have slow comp Very Happy (its a perfect movie of my friend (that i took off his photo bucket) made when we were playing one day (im in warthog! Very Happy)[we had to do it 1000 times to get it right]
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 am

blood your sig would be better without words or if it just said MY HOUSE BITCH!
Back to top Go down
BackThatThingUp
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 pm

i use wsq veiwer o.o
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:28 am

wow did you dig this thing up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture   How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Make A Warcraft 3 Preview Picture
Page 1 of 1