Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Bot access and you I_vote_lcap26%Bot access and you I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Bot access and you I_vote_lcap35%Bot access and you I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Bot access and you I_vote_lcap19%Bot access and you I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Bot access and you I_vote_lcap0%Bot access and you I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Bot access and you I_vote_lcap0%Bot access and you I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Bot access and you I_vote_lcap10%Bot access and you I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Bot access and you I_vote_lcap10%Bot access and you I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Bot access and you

Go down 
+3
Shadowslayer12
AmAzIn[G]
Pat1487
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

People always ask me "How do i get access to the host bot?"
And I always say "Do really well in the mazes we play or get shammy"

The first part of that doesnt mean just beating one or 2 levels in a maze
It means that you have to completely dominate it
It also doesnt apply to certain mazes that are considered easy or really old

The 2nd part, about getting shammy, doesnt mean you should get shammy just for host bot access
Theres been an increase in challenges in an attempt to get bot access by getting shammy
You will lose host bot access if you do not keep shammy for a certain amount of time, and/or if you dont do any shaman related things (testing people for invites, moderating the channel when necessary, sorting out clan problems or disagreements between clan members with me and the other shammies, etc)
If you lose your first challenge as shammy you will not get former shammy privileges

Theres now a 3rd way to get host bot access
Beat someone that has access at a challenge
You cant challenge current shammies or myself, only former shammys and other grunts with admin
You can only challenge an admin once a month, and you can only be challenged once every 14 days
The challenge works like a standard challenge, the admin picks the first map played
You cannot stack immunity
You must be in the clan to challenge, all the other eligibility rules on the challenge rules page applies
There is no official challenge request for admin, although you can post in the challenge request section if you want to, in the subject make sure you put "challenge for admin"
The challenge can be done by me or any current shammy, however if me or the shammy is busy your admin challenge has the lowest priority

If you lose a challenge for admin 3 months in a row you can never challenge for admin again

*Do not ask "can i have admin?" or "how do i get admin?" anymore as i will not answer those questions, and will most likely ignore anything you have to say after that for quite awhile, in game i may mute you, and if you whisper me asking either of those 2 questions i will most definitely squelch you*
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 pm

oh my god. PLease take away the 3rd thing, i have so many fucking noobs challenging me for my fucking bot access its reduculous.

And its not even funny, they suck so bad, their worse than that tiger kid who challenge jake.

Like Nbsa_Rocks he sucks so hardcore...
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer12
Corporal
Corporal
Shadowslayer12

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:59 pm

you should put a list of all the former shammies who have admin for us to pick from Smile
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Thats not a bad idea Shadow

marksoccer
shizzznit
eat_bacon_daily
popartica.
torchbeast
silver_wing.
bloodasb
kevkevqaz
amazin[g]
knight_of_godz
jakeasaurus
achilles.42
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:25 pm

im last... is that a bad thing? i feel like it is

in pats mind im the first person he would take away admin if there was a max amount of ppl he could give it to...
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am

Its actually in order of who was added first to last

Since you were removed recently and added back your at the bottom

Ive actually removed/added people to the admin database a total of 58 times
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer12
Corporal
Corporal
Shadowslayer12

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:52 pm

lol thx pat
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:57 pm

i want my gold bar back :*( and yo this is gonna just be more trouble for u y dont u just say "stfu no dont ask me" to evryone that asks unless they acully have a chance at it
Back to top Go down
nomorholywar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 pm

pat can you enable the bot?
thanks
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Pat are you going to put the host bot back online lol?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:28 pm

No
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 pm

lol short and sweet ................. no
Back to top Go down
popartica.
Corporal
Corporal

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Pat are you going to put the host bot back online lol?

how the fuck is that funny?

I NEW MARK WAS LIEK INDIAN OR SUMTHING I NEW IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Lol

Ill log the bot on when im on, when i feel like using it
You can use it then

New chief will have root admin on it so if he wants to keep this challenge idea he can

It would still be a clan host bot, just wont be on 24/7

I havent logged it on for the past couple of days because people will have to get used to not having it

When it does come back on it will have some updates
The official version of ghost implemented alot of what weve had for months, so ours isnt as unique any more
Im going to include those updates in place of my stuff since some of thiers is more dynamic (i.e ours always runs at 20ms, while the official has recently updated to run at w/e the dr is set to, which is more efficient)

Ill make a post about it detailing all the changes in the bot section like i usually do, probably on sunday

The changes the official version of the bot has arent included, only the changes ive made to the official version and since the last version of mine are included when i post about the updates
When i update ours i always include the code from the newest official version at the time of the update
We are using 14.4, and the official version is at 16.2, but ours has most of the stuff from 16.2 since ive already added it in one form or another
When my bot is updated next it will be 16.2 official, but will have some extra stuff in it (like the faster map downloads and some other things) which still havent been implemented to the official version, our version will probably be 17.4 of the official version
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:07 pm

to pop: how is that indian
to pat: k i get so there is gonna be a bot once in a while but i might still need to get dr and ach ur bot u still stuck?
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 pm

i still dont have any graphics drivers so yea its stuck
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:11 pm

when can u get them or it (u know how good i am at computers)
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 am

You should probably get rid of the whole topic "Bot Discussion" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bot access and you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot access and you   Bot access and you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bot access and you
Page 1 of 1