Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Tmmm Escape

Go down 
+6
nomorholywar
Knight of Gods
Greenkfc
bloodasb
AmAzIn[G]
TorchBeast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

Tmmm Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Everyone has different styles for mazing. For me i put the mouse on the left. Using esc and T are easy for me. and it might be easier for others. Itwlx has esc for brakes, no problems their.
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:18 pm

rofl the problem isent escape the problem is using P which is ALLLLLL THHHEEEE WAAYY on hte other side of the keyboard.

there is no problem with esc, wow u seriously dont know how to listen do u?

(when i say listen i mean read)
Back to top Go down
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Knight of Gods wrote:
you told me to put the name lol k heres BLP and the loading screen file

ACTUAL loading screen.blp

loading screen file

world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net wrote:
Inside World Editor, load the Import Manager under the Module menu. Click on File, Import and open the BLP file that you just saved. Now you need to change the custom path. Double click the item inside the import manager, and check the box that says Use Custom Path. Change the path to "FullScreen.blp" with nothing before it and proper case.

Now import the loading screen file. This model file is a new loading screen which is only one texture. Other loading screens have four corners, and require four images. This screen makes it much easier to use. Once you import it, double click it and check Use Custom Path. Change the model files path to just "LoadingScreen.mdx" with nothing before it either.

Lastly, inside the World Editor, click on Scenario, Map Loading Screen. Check the button that says Use Imported File, and select LoadingScreen.mdx.

THANK YOU KOG!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:31 pm

k i only ask 2 things maybe a name hidden in bottom of credits AND CHANGE HOTKEYS PLZ!

-agrees with ach
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Torch you can have multiple hotkeys.... i dont see why your so against more hotkeys

Esc/T is terrible, youd have to be left handed for that to work
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:40 pm

even if you were left handed its still relly bad lets all be honest now, who takes their hand off mouse to press a button?
Back to top Go down
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:03 pm

You have 2 hands...Are you telling me you maze with both hands?Ever hear of multi tasking?
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:30 pm

retard.. Really u have one hand on esc key and one on mouse... How are u supposed to click as u maze hit esc , un brake, then jump all in a sec? u will clumsily mis the o key and die because ur too stupid to make it simple as "q" so u dont have to move your hand.. jeezus ur so retarded Notice all games have hotkeys RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER?

Play footmen frenzy and tell my the hotkeys for every hero.. Z X C V
Notice all are next to eachother.. But by ur standards they would be like q and d and l and N ..

Idk i think u Are alot like a friend of mine and thats how u can do it <heres a pic of him>
Spoiler:

idk if u werent him how u would see Those as appropriate hot keys
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:47 pm

TORCH ITS NOT MY FAULT I LOST MY HAND IN THE SALAD WAR OF 89'
jk but torch 1 hand on arrowkeys 1 on mouse 1 on esc and 1 on O or P or w/e u said = 4 hands which i do not have.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Esc/T is just awkward for most people since its so far apart

Only way I can do it with 1 hand is with my pinky on Esc and my index on T and thats pretty uncomfortable, and your pinky is the slowest of your fingers, so it wont respond fast enough at times

If you keep it as Esc/T 90% of the people that play it will hate it, and the control scheme can make or break a game

It might work well for you, but think of the people thats going to play it
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:56 pm

that makes me wonder... torch can u like post a pic or a vid of how you would do it with esc and t? i just cant picture it at all
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:57 pm

he IS SALAD FINGERS IF pat (whos known for his fingers) cant do it noone can BUT SALAD FINGERS CAN !@#!@#! *ps TORCH IS SALAD FINGERS*
Back to top Go down
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Omfg...Okay lets have a new discussion brakes can still be Esc but Jump will be B
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:58 pm

wait why are we fighting about to... i thought we were fighting about p, nothing wrong with t... wow u guys must have small hands i can fit my hand middle on esc index on t, oh nvm im on a lap top its probably closer together for me.

LOL now i understand everything.

moron ===> achilles <=== idiot

Yea enless ur on a lap top esc/t is bad esc/p is HORRIBLE for any1

btw while i was writing this torch wrote something, and WOW ur missing teh whole point, B is even worse then t lmao
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:00 am

We shouldnt even be argueing about this since you can have multiple hotkeys....
Back to top Go down
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:00 am

I see im on a laptop. Everyone who owns a keyboard for a desktop. If you can please post your keyboard on a camera shot. (Be straight with your pictures)
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:10 am

well im on a laptop too and why do you insist on them being farther apart? everyone likes them better closer together anways
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:12 am

Just because ur a retard.. i used a virtual ruler (and btw an average hand stretched out.. is about.. is 5-6 inches pinky to thumb (the pads not the end of the fingers *WHERE U PRESS WITH*)
heres a pic cause i know ur slow..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:16 am

Okay the new hot key for jump is "Q"
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:50 am

rofl torch u finally understand! gj

i know i only half understood at first, but i was on the right side of the argument, and that all that matters Razz
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:22 am

lol @ ach Very Happy but he did fight for the corrrect side Razz
Back to top Go down
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Okay...so does anyone have any "Suggestions" for the map now, since we are done with our 3 page argument.
Back to top Go down
X.x-D.a.r.K-x.X
Sergeant
Sergeant
X.x-D.a.r.K-x.X

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Torch, Q is the closest to ESC so just use that for jump its not that difficult to comrehend
Back to top Go down
TorchBeast
Corporal
Corporal
TorchBeast

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:30 pm

X.x-D.a.r.K-x.X wrote:
Torch, Q is the closest to ESC so just use that for jump its not that difficult to comrehend

I said im using Q no more hot key discussion. now "Suggestions that r not about hot keys" r in.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:49 pm

how can we suggest stuff if u wont let anyone see it? and i still think those heartless models r gay

IS THE CHEESE STIL THERE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tmmm Escape   Tmmm Escape - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tmmm Escape
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next