Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Anohana I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Anohana I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Anohana I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Anohana I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Anohana I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Anohana I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Anohana I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Anohana I_vote_lcap26%Anohana I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Anohana I_vote_lcap35%Anohana I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Anohana I_vote_lcap19%Anohana I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Anohana I_vote_lcap0%Anohana I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Anohana I_vote_lcap0%Anohana I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Anohana I_vote_lcap10%Anohana I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Anohana I_vote_lcap10%Anohana I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Anohana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Anohana Empty
PostSubject: Anohana   Anohana I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:24 pm

OP:

Theres no HD version on youtube, i think they all get taken down due to copyright claims

Plot Summary:
Jinta Yadomi and his group of childhood friends have become estranged after a tragic accident split them apart. Now in their high school years, a sudden surprise forces each of them to confront their guilt over what happened that day and come to terms with the ghosts of their past.

Taken from: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai.

Thoughts:
I went into it blind after clannad, it was on a list of recommended anime since i liked clannad and thought "why not"
I cant really say much without spoiling anything, that plot summary is really well written on multiple levels and should be enough to let you decide if you want to watch it
There was something that really bothered me in the first half, but they end up explaining it, and its a good explanation, so i actually have no complaints about it
Its really good

Its 12 epsiodes long and has a movie, the movie is a retelling of the show, but it takes place after the events in the show, its presented as the characters remembering and reflecting on everything that happened, there are a lot of completely new scenes that take place after the events of the show, but theres also a lot of re used scenes from the show, overall i recommend it if you watch and like the show

Im done with sad anime for awhile now
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Anohana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anohana   Anohana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Maybe olo and hanny hyped this thing up for me, but i really hated this. I was actually watching the two last episodes at 1.25 speed just so i could get through it. I didn't really like any character (i guess i kinda liked Popo), i thought the romance was kinda bs, i thought the ghost stuff didn't make any sense and was super convinient for random stuff (Oh so she can cook and eat, but like why doesnt she do that infront of everyone, if she wanted to prove she was actully there). I really felt like they were trying to tearjerk the shit our of this show, but IMO the characters were so bland i just didn't give an ounce of shit for any of the sad stuff.

I was actually going to make a post about this a while back, but after reading it, i felt like such a hater that i deleted it lol.

Id give this show 3/10

Man i do feel like a hater
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Anohana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anohana   Anohana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Bacon wrote:
i thought the ghost stuff didn't make any sense and was super convinient for random stuff (Oh so she can cook and eat, but like why doesnt she do that infront of everyone, if she wanted to prove she was actully there)
That is what i was referring to when i said this:
Pat1487 wrote:
There was something that really bothered me in the first half, but they end up explaining it, and its a good explanation, so i actually have no complaints about it
The explanation is:
Spoiler:

Quote :
i thought the romance was kinda bs
The romance works, but uh... as youll see, pseudo-pedophilia is required:
Spoiler:

Bacon wrote:
I really felt like they were trying to tearjerk the shit our of this show
If by that you mean you felt like the fact that the show was trying to manipulate the emotions of the audience was obvious, then yeah i agree with that, there were times were it felt like it was trying too hard to make you sad by being too obvious about it
But overall i think it was ok

I think you are being too harsh bacon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anohana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anohana   Anohana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anohana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Movies, TV, and Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: