Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_lcap26%ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_lcap35%ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_lcap19%ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_lcap0%ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_lcap0%ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_lcap10%ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_lcap10%ARENA ADVENTURES! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

ARENA ADVENTURES!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:29 pm

started playing hearthstone again and after pat's post about how no one posts on the forums i'll guess i'll make this thread to share my arena adventures.

currently 2-0 as rogue, will take screenshots and stuff after
Decklist:
http://gyazo.com/2c8dd3fd88cf722be83f8ccd2d66e54d
http://gyazo.com/4925bed3f9e038bb830a87a110475119
3-0, just played against a paladin, didn't have much trouble snice he didn't have a good start / a good deck in general two crazed alchemist was really useful in helping claering a tazdingo turn 4 though
3-1 now, played vs a rogue he had tempo early and i ulled it back and had a really strong board but he topdecked a deathwing and i had no answer
4-1 beat a mage played really greedily and hoped he didn't have a flamestrike since i dont have any big threats and needed the board incase he played something big
5-1 vs warrior, uh nothing to say had a hard time early when he frothing berserkered had to two for 1 it with my spectral spider things and a knife juggler which wasn't too bad.  went well after that he just ran out of cards while i just played azure drakes and stuff
6-1 vs mage.  this waas really close, won with 1 life.  took so much damage just trading with perditions and i drew both acolytes which turned out to be really useless since he kept playing worgens / amani berserkers and i didn't want to enrage them.  fireballed me when i had 17 life on turn 9 and then pinged me also so i thought he had pyro. ended up fireballing me agani turn 10 and pinging with a secret. had 2 life left and i ended my turn and thouhgt i lost because the secret was iceblock.  he conceded so it was probably duplicate or something.  really close though
6-2 vs rogue, didn't get any sunwalkers and he got a really big sprint that helped him clear my board next turn and made a 6/6 questing adventurer then assassinated my stormwind champion and i just got destroyed
7-2 vs priest, didn't have a strong start except the priest played really slowly and i built up tempo. also sunwalker is op
7-3 vs mage, he turn 1 mirror imaged and all i had was the spider so i couldn't deal with them. he played demolisher turn 3 and couldn't deal with it until like turn 5. kinda crawled back into hte game and we were both topdecking. he got a sledge belcher and then i just lost because he popped his egg with a cleric and yeah. ohwell
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:10 pm

What were your other choices when you picked ancient mage and had you already picked the eviscerates/backstabs when it came up

I consider ancient mage to be a pretty poor card, i would avoid picking it in arena, but slayer and i did random deck battles recently and i ended up with ancient mage in 1 of the decks and it isnt as bad as i thought, like i could see the potential in it for the first time, and now you picked it in your draft, wondering if i should actually consider it to be decent
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
What were your other choices when you picked ancient mage and had you already picked the eviscerates/backstabs when it came up

I consider ancient mage to be a pretty poor card, i would avoid picking it in arena, but slayer and i did random deck battles recently and i ended up with ancient mage in 1 of the decks and it isnt as bad as i thought, like i could see the potential in it for the first time, and now you picked it in your draft, wondering if i should actually consider it to be decent

i think wisp and young dragon hawk.  don't remember but they were along those lines of useful ness so i just took ancient mage instead.
thinking about it wisp may have arguably been a better choice because it was hard for me to combo perditions blade and si.
also i think i had the evisc except no backstab yet

shaman:
https://imgur.com/26rh7gr
https://imgur.com/58eMGOr

meh draft, didn't start off well first thing was terible and i had to take the ancient watcher, andlatre took an owl to hopefully make it useful but im doubtful
good late game might be able to make it, but eh overall
1-0 vs hunter.  this guy was just bad. elvin archered my face turn 1 and then arcane shot my face turn 2 when i played zombie cho
1-1 vs hunter. he had like 100000000 web spinners and im pretty sure he got king crush from it...
2-1 vs shaman. he had a lot of fire eles so we kinda went back and forth.  misplayed when i attacked to kill his minion with my storm wind champion instaed of my fire ele. we both started to top deck but i had too many big threats
3-1 vs hunter. feel like all of these hunters have 5 web spinners
4-1 vs warrior. didn't get any of my fire eles and had a bad start (loot hoarder and leper gnome vs his armorsmith) still pulled it out because he didn't build any momentum after that
4-2 vs priest, screwed up killed a dark cultist hten silenced the minion it gave health to, but since it was damaged it just healed... then i just lost after that. also dark cultist is op wtf
5-2 vs paladin. thought i would lost but won. idk what happened this game wasn't really paying attention. got lucky once with a healing totem but i had bad start.  he coined egg and then cleared my leper gnome next turn with a the wolf that gives +1 attack to adjacent minions.
5-3 vs rogue. uhh i got destroyed. screwed up by not waiting to coin my scarlet crusader and then he just got too much value from dagger. wasn't really thinking. got completely screwed when he deadly poisoned a assasins blade
ohwell
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:54 pm

warlock
https://imgur.com/5885a4K
https://imgur.com/LGCZJka

uhh i kept getting offered a ton of 1 drops so i just made a rushy deck
may or may not get screwed but itll be fun
1-0 vs druid, idn't start with any of my 1 drops but i flooded the board. he was greedy and didn't trade with my deathtaker/ whatever the thing that gets +1/+1 when you summon something with death rattle and it helped me gte ahead.
2-0 vs druid. zombie chow is really strong and i just had a good turn 1 2 3 4. he 100% lost when he natrualized my spell breaker which just gave me more cards to flood the board
2-1 shaman. screw this game
3-1 shaman. idk what happened was playing eague
4-1 vs hunter. he coined unstable ghoul which was annoying but i got the emon caller void terror into doom guard combo
5-1 vs mage. the demon combos are tooooo strong, especally in arena
6-1 vs shaman. more demon combos, way too hard to deal with if i get it
6-2 vs warlock. didn't get the combo and he had turn 1 zombie chow and a lot of 2/3 creatures
6-3 vs hunter. stupid hunters
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:00 pm

priest
https://i.imgur.com/beQOOez.png
+ temple enforcer and malygos
1-0 vs shaman. killed his 2/8 taunt that summons something from my deck and i channeled my inner rng god and got malygos lol
1-1 vs warlock
2-1 vs paladin. kinda tired right now so not gonna do match thoughts/whatever you call these
3-1 vs warlock this guy was greedy and didn't trade with me so i just kept healing and then got board control
3-2 vs paladin started playing wc 3 wit slayer and i stopped paying attention
3-3 vs priest. we bot hstarted top decking and i kept getting useless cards and i knew i lost when he shadow madnessed my dark cultust and gave his minion health
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:12 pm

rogue
https://i.imgur.com/enygVFF.png
https://i.imgur.com/xxFoKAT.png
1-0 vs druid
2-0 vs shaman
3-0 vs shaman
3-1 vs druid
3-2 vs shaman
3-3 vs rogue
this deck has no card draw :/
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 pm

druid
https://i.imgur.com/ba9uFvl.png
https://i.imgur.com/DDQYL3i.png

idk why i never get any board clears
0-1 vs shaman
1-1 vs druid
2-1 vs mage
2-2 vs druid, having no swipes while he has like 3 sucks
3-2 vs mage, he had like 4 frost bolts and like 3 mana wyrms, won after we both got to fatigue and i had a spectral knight on board
4-2 vs paladin, lol this game was funny, played cult master like turn 3 and im pretty sure i got like 8 card from it, and he didn't even get to kill it by the time the game ended
5-2 vs mage, this guy had 3 flamestrikes :\
5-3 vs shaman, this guy had a perfect curve, played ooze turn 2, turn 3 he had owl and a leper gnome for my egg, yeti turn 4, something turn 5, turn 6 fire ele and then he bloodlusted and i lost
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:36 am

mage
cards missing: Sunwalker, 3 flamestrikes, blizzard and frost elemental
https://imgur.com/IasZa6g

0-1 vs rogue, didnt get flamestrikes
1-1 vs mage, wiped the board with a flamestrike, managed to get a strong sludge belcher going
2-1 vs shaman, that silly shaman thought i was out of flamestrikes, what a joke.
3-1 vs shaman, i managed to get a skillfull well placed blizzard into flamestrike combo, he came back to put two minions on board, which i flamestriked.
4-1vs hunter. I fireballed his yeti, then flamestriked.
5-1 vs mage, i had a flamestrike, but did not use it because i had dingo, sunwalker, belcher, defender and just stalled the game.
6-1 vs paladin, I just cone of colded like 3 times until i flamestriked, ezpz
7-1vs mage, I had 3 flamestrikes, he had 2. nuff said.
8-1, ummmm probly flamestriked
9-1 vs rogue, ok wtf this guy took 9 damage from my sorceress because he wanted to take her out with his dagger.
10-1 vs druid, tight battle, he somehow survived my flamestrikes and it came down to topdecks, good thing i got a dark iron dwarf and a fireball.
11-1 vs paladin, yeah i just took out my flamestrikes turn 6, 7, 8 and finished off with my fireball this guy had no chance
11-2 vs paladin, he truesilvered my face like 4 times...... wtf, paladins counter triple flamestrike cone of cold mage.
12-2 vs mage, got armani + hero power combo, he tried to bring it down with his hero power but I attacked and earthern ringd it to full hp. He took like 15 dmg from my berserker.

https://i.imgur.com/lsbmi5h.jpg
the dream
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:25 am

Seren and I started an arena together a couple days ago, seren wasnt around and i was in an arena mood so i finished that 1 and did another one
Since i started it with seren i recorded the 2nd half of it so he could watch the rest if he wanted

Sorry about the aspect ratio, hearthstone doesnt like being in a 16:9 window for me (my monitor is 16:10)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ARENA ADVENTURES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARENA ADVENTURES!   ARENA ADVENTURES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARENA ADVENTURES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Hearthstone :: Hearthstone General Discussion-
Jump to: