Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Terraria I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Terraria I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Terraria I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Terraria I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Terraria I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Terraria I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Terraria I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Terraria I_vote_lcap26%Terraria I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Terraria I_vote_lcap35%Terraria I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Terraria I_vote_lcap19%Terraria I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Terraria I_vote_lcap0%Terraria I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Terraria I_vote_lcap0%Terraria I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Terraria I_vote_lcap10%Terraria I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Terraria I_vote_lcap10%Terraria I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Terraria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Terraria   Terraria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Mark seren joe and i started playing terraria
You can type /help on the server to get a list of commands

Mark is building a space elevator, which i thought was pretty funny
When he started playing hearthstone he used spells on the opponents face asap when your supposed to save those spells for minions
And here in terraria he makes a space elevator when your supposed to make a hellevator
So he did the opposite of the normal thing both times without realizing it lol
At least a space elevator is useful for finding sky islands

We also built a basement which ended up looking like a torture dungeon of some sort, i made chains to make a sawmill and dropped them on the floor by mistake, mark picked them up and when he gave them back to me he accidentally put chains up on the wall but they ended up in a nice pattern so we left them up, so that makes it look like a dungeon
The nurse voluntarily moved herself in down there when she arrived

Also theirs corruption to the left and right of the house, its pretty close, about 1000 meters away on both sides, and the only thing between them is a forest and a snow area, and a tiny desert area, its mostly snow though, so that will be a problem
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terraria   Terraria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Save the boreal wood for my elevator. And damn a hell elevator, that's brilliant, I'm doing it
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terraria   Terraria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:48 pm

We need to get you and seren a grappling hook before we can start construction on a hellevator a hellevator with platforms is annoying
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terraria   Terraria I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 am

is there water at the bottom? i was gonna jump in but then something happened that made that difficult
i've got a hook + speed boots + spike boots + 200hp + helm/armor (thanks guys)
i still need a muramasa, mining helm, basic legs, jet boots, mirror and shark before ill be much help with wall of flesh
well maybe i dont need the mirror and mining helm but you know

i forgot about that spell book from voodoo demons. it wasnt in console by the time i was at that point and why bother later on. do you guys have an extra?

what're you guys working on/towards now? i wish my free time was on more normal hours

also i thought this might be fun to mention here http://store.steampowered.com/app/238240/
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terraria   Terraria I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:55 pm

No theres no water at the bottom of the hellevator, the way we built it put the exit to it in hell since mark didnt know water evaporates in hell, so we cant put water in there without moving the door up which is annoying, there are torches down there to warn you that the bottom if coming though so using the spikes to stop yourself from hitting the bottom should be easy

We dont need mining helm, muramasa or shark, we can get away with not having rocket boots too if we set up hell properly, but all we have to do to get boots is kill goblin army and find tinkerer
Im sure muramasa will turn up at some point though
Mining helm just helps us see which isnt really needed, and by shark i assume you mean the minishark gun, that thing is useless until you can upgrade it to the megashark, so its better if we wait till hardmode and until we have the souls to spend the gold to get it (i think its 50 or 60 gold to get the megashark)
We should gather some shark fins before hard mode though

I havent found a single demon spell book yet, i was actually hoping it would drop since its such a good item vs the wall

All we really need for the wall/hardmode is full sets of molten armor, the demon scythe spell book, 300hp, the tinkerer in the base (so we dont have to get him during hardmode), sunfury would be a good weapon too (blue moon would work but not as well as sunfury), the pheonix blaster would be good while we wait for mana too recharge for demon scythe
Ideally we would all want pheonix blasters (with meteor ammo), demon scythes, and full molten armor for the fight, with speed boots to help outrun it, we can get away with a the space guns instead of demon scythe if the scythe doesnt drop for w/e reason and blue moon/sunfury if we cant get pheonix blasters though its much weaker

The only hard thing to get is a handgun (for the blaster) since thats 100% random chance (the demon scythe spell is random too but you can kill as many demons as it takes until it drops)
Oh and getting to 300hp is a pain too since we need to search for life crystals, i think the best thing we could do is explore the underground jungle, we will get new items (like vilethorn is useful) and life crystals down there
Everything else should be easy

They may have added items that i dont know about too, the pheonix blaster, full molten, and demon scythe is how i used to beat the wall, there may be other items now
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terraria   Terraria I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:53 am

Me and mark collected a ton of hellstone, we made all the molten gear, and theres enough hellstone left over for 1 more set of molten armor and 2 weapons (or a pick and 1 weapon)
We also went through some of the dungeon and found 2 hand guns so we made blasters too, i also found a demon scythe book
We can kill the wall with this stuff but we will wait for joe and seren to get up to about where we are, plus theres still some stuff that needs to be done before we go into hardmode

Things we need to do before hardmode
1. Explore the jungle; vilethorn can be useful, and also an ivy whip would be nice (for some reason i thought vilethorn was from the jungle, turns out its from shadow orbs but i got 1 so its all good now, we also should have enough for 1 more whip maybe, for mark, seren doesnt seem interested)
2. Find and kill the queen bee; the bee should be in the jungle, i forgot about it but we do need to kill it to spawn the witch doctor, the witch doctor will sell leaf wings once we are in hardmode which are super easy to get and pretty powerful wings (3rd or 4th best wings i think) (i found a hive but it didnt seem to have any larva, even without that making the thing to summon it should be possible now that we have access to honey so this should be easy, just waiting for mark to be on to do it)
3. Find the tinkerer and life crystals; we really need the tinkerer before we go into hardmode, we can get rocket boots and can combine accessories once we get him, we should also have at least 300hp (400 would be best) before going into hardmode so we need life crystals (hopefully both of these will be completed by exploring the jungle) (still should hit 400 hp, but its not that important anymore)
4. Collect shark fins; we need shark fins to make the megashark which is the best weapon thats easily obtainable (the queen bee drops 10 gold when we kill it, so getting the gold to afford the megashark should be easy assuming we find the bee hive), we can do this after the world goes into hardmode but its much easier to do it now, its 5 fins per gun, so we need a total of 20 for all 4 of us (farming the worm boss is quicker than queen bee even though queen bee gives more, shark fins are easy to get now, i got 5 for myself after seren left in about 15 mins by just diving into the left ocean (off that pier we made) then running back to shore before i drowned, our weapons are powerful enough to own the sharks now)
5. Make a mushroom biome to spawn the truffle the truffle is an npc that ive never seen, but seren says he sells good items so we should spawn him before hardmode

So to recap (TL;DR)
1. Kill the queen bee and build a house in the jungle for the witch doctor so he sells the leaf wings to us later
2. Each of you spend 15 mins diving in the ocean to get 5 shark fins for yourselves for the megashark later
3. Make a mushroom biome with mushroom seeds for the truffle npc
4. Explore the jungle to find more items/hearts/hives
5. Farm the worm boss a few times for more gold, mainly for mark since hes so poor

After we do those things we should be ready for hardmode
Once we are in hardmode we buy leaf wings from the witch doctor, craft party bullets (they are cheap 9dmg bullets for our phoenix blasters and later megashark, though they are annoying to use because of how they look), break all the demon altars, make cobalt drills, get mythril bars, and gather the mats to summon the devourer
We can theoretically skip from molten gear to hallowed gear by killing the devourer a couple times, we just need to build the arena correctly and be very careful during the fight, doing that will also give us what we need for the megashark and light discs which are the weapons we want
At that point i dont know where to go from there, thats as far as i got when i played, and i didnt skip from molten to hallowed, thats why i said "theoretically", i know that cobalt armor doesnt give any more armor than molten does and mythril barely gives an increase so molten should be enough to beat it if we do it right
I may have forgotten something though, i feel like i did

I actually cant remember what magic weapons there are in hardmode, all i remember using was megashark, light discs and demon scythe for certain enemies
I dont remember the accessories either, i remember specter boots (which we can all make i think, once we get the tinkerer), cloud in a balloon, obsidian shield and ranger emblem, but none of those are hardmode items, i dont think ive used hardmode accessories (ranger emblem technically is i guess)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terraria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terraria   Terraria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terraria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: Other Games-
Jump to: