Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
No Game No Life I_vote_lcap26%No Game No Life I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
No Game No Life I_vote_lcap35%No Game No Life I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
No Game No Life I_vote_lcap19%No Game No Life I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
No Game No Life I_vote_lcap0%No Game No Life I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
No Game No Life I_vote_lcap0%No Game No Life I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
No Game No Life I_vote_lcap10%No Game No Life I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
No Game No Life I_vote_lcap10%No Game No Life I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

No Game No Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity09
Serenity09

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 pm

No Game No Life is another new anime. and yay it's a, or might as well be, a VR anime Smile
So far it's been really good... i think. The art is amazing and the story is great. The main characters are smart, incestuous and strong -- they aren't developing their ability to get shit done, they start there

ANN wrote:
The story of No Game, No Life centers around Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister whose reputations as brilliant NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) hikikomori (shut-in) gamers have spawned urban legends all over the Internet. These two gamers even consider the real world as just another "crappy game." One day, they are summoned by a boy named "God" to an alternate world. There, God has prohibited war and declared this to be a world where "everything is decided by games"—even national borders. Humanity has been driven back into one remaining city by the other races. Will Sora and Shiro, the good-for-nothing brother and sister, become the "Saviors of Humanity" on this alternate world? "Well, let's start playing."

OP #1

The second episode was going along great and then all of a sudden it switched to full on fan service for like 10 minutes. some of it was actually really funny but it still was a let down compared to plot
i'll be interested if their material stays interesting or if they keep switching back to fan service as a crutch. if it stays mostly solid i'll watch the full thing
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 am

I watched the first 2 eps of this and its not bad
Sora's voice was so familiar to me that i had to look up what the voice actor was in and he was in a bunch of things ive seen, including sword art online as kirito

Also the rules of this world are kindve broken
Spoiler:
I can see some of this coming up in the anime, specifically what i put in bold, im certain that will become a major plot point eventually
Im disappointed that Shiro and Sora didnt notice it right away since its such an obvious mistake in the rules and they are supposed to be so smart (i noticed it as soon as he said it and it caused me to go back and look at the rules more critically after ep 2 and i thought id share the list i made)

Im going to keep watching just to see how far the rules will bend

Also i wouldnt say their relationship is incestuous its more that they
Spoiler:

And this series is tagged with ecchi, which isnt always a good indicator of ifs the series really is ecchi or not (btooom was tagged as ecchi and i wouldnt consider it as ecchi, theres like 1 scene near the end in a shower, i dont count rape scenes as ecchi unless they are presented in an ecchi way), but this definitely is with both episodes having fan service moments so there will probably be a lot more fan service
Its kind of annoying that the ecchi tag gets thrown on stuff that isnt ecchi cause normally i would just ignore those but i cant since so many things are incorrectly tagged, but you can usually tell from the first ep

Oh and heres an OP without boarders:

I dont know why seren put one with borders, i thought it just had borders since anime sometimes does that with the OP of the first (or last) ep, but it doesnt
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 am

pat wrote:
Also the rules of this world are kindve broken
super broken* but that's why i think this show might turn out well
Spoiler:

pat wrote:
Im disappointed that Shiro and Sora didnt notice it right away since its such an obvious mistake in the rules and they are supposed to be so smart (i noticed it as soon as he said it and it caused me to go back and look at the rules more critically after ep 2 and i thought id share the list i made)
Spoiler:

pat wrote:
but this definitely is with both episodes having fan service moments so there will probably be a lot more fan service
i'll probably jump ship if it keeps being as bad fan service wise as the 2nd

pat wrote:
I dont know why seren put one with borders
because it doesn't matter
pat wrote:
Oh and heres an OP without boarders
i hate when an OP is taking care of boarders. their job is hard enough as is
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Spoiler:

Serenity09 wrote:
Spoiler:
I meant "right away" as in
Spoiler:

Serenity09 wrote:
? Whos job, what are you talking about, the original OP doesnt have borders, it took more work for the uploader of that OP to add his borders then it wouldve been for him to cut the OP out of the end of ep1 and upload it straight away
I assume he did it in an attempt to stop content ID from matching the video
But i prefer OPs not to have borders, i guess it doesnt really matter, its just when showing the OP to people for the first time its probably better to not have borders
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Spoiler:

pat wrote:
Oh and heres an OP without boarders
seren wrote:
was just kiddin
as soon as i posted the joke i instantly regretted it. at best it'd cause you to go into shock (you'd increase system resources devoted to correcting your spelling but would find that you were already at max capacity causing you to go into shock -- you don't have a very good error handling system)
im so sleepy wtf did i just write
i didnt regret it enough and this is what it got me
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:08 am

so it's ended up being what we were hoping
Spoiler:
so far i like this show enough that i'll probably stick with it
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 pm

I really like ep 3 and where the show is going

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:56 am

i havent read like anything from this thread but i just watched all 3 episodes so far and OMG its OP!!!!!!!!!! definitely gonna watch this whenever they come out with episodes altho its PRETTY weird in some places but its a funny weird kinda lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:21 am

The fanservice is getting ridiculous now
Episode 5 was a complete waste because of it

That said i did like episode 6 even though it probably had more fanservice than 5 did but thats because
Spoiler:

Episode 6:
Spoiler:
So yeah, it was a great episode, even with the insane amount of fan service

Ep 7 looks like its going to be like ep 5 though unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:04 pm

I was right about ep 7, except 7 was better than 5 and i wouldnt call it a waste like 5 was, it was just mediocre

Ep 9 is probably going to be the next epic moment, like ep 3 and 6, after ep 9 im going to watch the series in 3 episode chunks rather than every week since every 3rd episode has been good so far
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:45 pm

EP 8 was good

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Ep 9 and 10
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:52 pm

The ending to this was pretty good, i really hope theres a season 2
I may actually read the manga for this since i feel like it wont get a season 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Game No Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Game No Life   No Game No Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Game No Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Movies, TV, and Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: