Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_lcap26%The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_lcap35%The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_lcap19%The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_lcap0%The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_lcap0%The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_lcap10%The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_lcap10%The Irregular at Magic High School I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

The Irregular at Magic High School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

The Irregular at Magic High School Empty
PostSubject: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 pm

OP:

Plot Summary:
The series is set in a world where magic exists and has been utilized as a technology for nearly a century. Rather than casting spells with chants or other traditional forms of spellcasting, mages use a Casting Assistant Device, better known as a CAD. Mages infuse the CAD with psions or thought particles (a substance-less particle and psychic phenomenon) while the CAD itself provides an activation sequence, which is then used to construct a magic ritual in order to invoke the magic. This magic ritual targets the Idea, the platform on which Eidos are recorded. Eidos refers to a form of information that is attached to a phenomenon. Modern magic uses false signals to manipulate the Eidos of a target, which in turn modifies the phenomenon and causes physical changes in the real world.

In 2095, Tatsuya Shiba and his sister Miyuki Shiba are new students enrolling at the Private Magic University Affiliated High School (First High School). Students are ranked according to their test scores: students with the best grades are designated "Bloom" and enrolled in the Course 1 curriculum, while those with poor scores are designated "Weed" and enrolled in Course 2. Miyuki topped the entrance exams and is selected to be the first years' representative, while Tatsuya is placed in Course 2 due to his low practical test score, despite scoring the highest in the written portion of the exams.

Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Irregular_at_Magic_High_School

Thoughts:
So far only 1 ep of this anime is out, but it looks promising, im going to keep watching it
At first i thought it might end up being a harem type thing since there were so many female characters, but as the episode went on i stopped getting that vibe
The names of the characters are so similar that i dont think i will ever learn their names
And some of the character designs remind me of other characters from other anime
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:20 pm

have similar thoughts and i'm interested in seeing what the main character can do
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Ep 2 is out and i should wait till ep 3 to say my theory, because it will probably either support or contradict it, but im going to say it now, im fairly certain that

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm

i watched the first 2 eps of this yesterday
it was pretty good. i like the environment but it's definitely a bit cliche. but hey i kinda knew going into it just with the title. i'm not sure if i'll stick with it. if it does something interesting i will, but if it turns into a fight show i'm out
i like your theory pat. i was thinking something along those lines. im hoping it gets a little political in his development. not boring political but like code geass political. i doubt it will, but i'd like it to
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Yeah my theory is based on a cliche that FMA started
Spoiler:
But i dont think its clichedness detracts from the show, yet

And i dont think it will become a full fight show
Spoiler:
There will be fights though
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:38 am

well it finally happened
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:05 am

I dont know where to even begin with ep 3, so im just going to say that i am disappointed by it rather then ranting on for 6 paragraphs

Spoiler:

I will continue watching it
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:12 am

pat wrote:
I dont know where to even begin with ep 3, so im just going to say that i am disappointed by it rather then ranting on for 6 paragraphs
there's still time

Spoiler:

pat wrote:
I will continue watching it
i will too, but i won't know why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular at Magic High School   The Irregular at Magic High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Irregular at Magic High School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Movies, TV, and Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: