Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Attack on Titan

Go down 
+2
Pat1487
hlw_rocer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Rofl
Damnit Pat:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:

Damnit Pat:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:33 pm

The last ep of this season was really good
Spoiler:

Do you know what chapter the manga starts on that would continue the story from right after this episode bacon

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:55 pm

okay so i got my brother to watch this and i've been rewatching as well, but this time i've been specifically looking to spot other humans that are like annie. if you've read in the manga please don't respond -- there's nothing to gain from knowing the answer vs trying to figure them out.

Spoiler:

as far as my 2nd titan suspect (this one for the giant titan), i want to wait to see if i notice anything else before updating.
 Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 am

I'm at chapter 64 of the manga and both the amored titan and colossus titan are actually space unicorns. Nice guess though.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
okay so i got my brother to watch this and i've been rewatching as well, but this time i've been specifically looking to spot other humans that are like annie. if you've read in the manga please don't respond -- there's nothing to gain from knowing the answer vs trying to figure them out.

Spoiler:

as far as my 2nd titan suspect (this one for the giant titan), i want to wait to see if i notice anything else before updating.
Suspect
I noticed this at episode 17 back in august, this is what i said about it since it seems like you skipped my post:

Pat1487 wrote:
Episode 17
Spoiler:

Pat1487 wrote:
Eat_bacon_daily wrote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I put the most relevant parts in bold
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Im curious to know who your 2nd suspect is, i dont think i came up with anyone else specifically after those 2 in ep 17

Also i havent read the manga, i have a tab open with chapter 34 (where the manga continues after the anime ends) open and like 6 pages of that read, those 6 pages dont have anything about this in them though (or really anything of importance)
I just wanted to see what happened immediately after the anime ended, though if theres no season 2 this year i will read the rest of it
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:07 pm

no i remembered it, but we hadn't made it to episode 17 yet so i wanted to wait until we had to bring in your points.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

im the same on the manga, i really dont want to read ahead because then i know i wont watch the anime when it comes out. after awhile thought, its just eh fuck it

i'll respond with my thoughts on the motivations in an edit, for now its log horizon time!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
i have some theories on why they only attack the gates that aren't as bs as "it's the weakest point"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I'm at chapter 64 of the manga and both the amored titan and colossus titan are actually space unicorns. Nice guess though.
is 64 the latest chapter? i was hoping itd be further. i wanted a full season 2 but if they barely have the same amount of chapters i can't imagine it will have any less fluff scenes. stupid flashback scenes
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Hehehhe, i said 64, but there are actually only 55 and not a lot happens in those chapters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Hehehhe, i said 64, but there are actually only 55 and not a lot happens in those chapters Very Happy
Sad((
i might read ahead then. it doesn't sound like its really worth waiting. actually it doesnt even sound like its worth reading ahead. ill probably just try and forget about AoT altogether for like a year
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Spoiler:

Serenity09 wrote:
ill probably just try and forget about AoT altogether for like a year
That was my plan in september when the show ended but no, you come along and screwed it up
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Spoiler:

Quote :
That was my plan in september when the show ended but no, you come along and screwed it up
maybe youre just not trying hard enough
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:58 am

WHO EVEN BUILT THAT?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 am

Lol, titanception
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2