Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
AMV I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
AMV I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
AMV I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
AMV I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
AMV I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
AMV I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
AMV I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
AMV I_vote_lcap26%AMV I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
AMV I_vote_lcap35%AMV I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
AMV I_vote_lcap19%AMV I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
AMV I_vote_lcap0%AMV I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
AMV I_vote_lcap0%AMV I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
AMV I_vote_lcap10%AMV I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
AMV I_vote_lcap10%AMV I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

AMV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

AMV Empty
PostSubject: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Since i noticed most of you guys like animes too, i wondered if you also liked AMVs. I'm always looking for good AMVs, so if you have some, post them here.

This is my all time favorite AMV, ive probably watched a 100 times by now
Spoiler:

This is an incredible DBZ amv showing the entire story. (DBZ has the best AMVs in my opinion Razz)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 am

This first one is my favorite
Spoiler:

You probably shouldnt watch this next one if there are other people around
Spoiler:

Theres really nothing to say for this one
Spoiler:

The song is funny and the scenes used for this one are perfect for it
Spoiler:

Like the last one, this one has a funny song with scenes that make it funnier, especially the foreplay tooth-brushing part
Spoiler:

This one makes me laugh the most
Spoiler:

This one was only ok until Ryuk, then it became hilarious
Spoiler:

This one is funnier if youve seen the anime that its from
Spoiler:

I might post ones that are more serious/actiony later but the ones i like the most are comedic or crazy

Last edited by Pat1487 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Code Monkey was incredible, it's almost like that anime was made for that song

Under! Where? OMG so fuckign hilarious, when the floor started talking, i lost it.

this is halloween ive alredy seen it, its really really good

Mareting Ploy AMV WOW SO AWESOME i watched it liek 4x in a row before going to the next amv

AMV- Evangelion ive never laughed so mkuch watching an amv. Probably the funniest oen ive ever seen

Kawaii Girls omg how do you find these lol! You should show it to amaz he could use this

The Audition THE TRANSFORMERS WHERE SO FUCKING HILARIOUS, Jesus i think this one is funnier then the last one.

Skittles Lol this one had just perfect sync, wish the quality was better though

In short i pretty much added them all to my favorites. I didn't know there were amvs that are so hilarious.  In terms of funny amvs i have maybe 2. (They aren't as funyn as your though)

Perv mode Amv
Spoiler:

This one is a song from south park the sync is perfect, it's actually kinda creepy even if it's a funny song
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 pm

I like the Deathnote one a lot

Here are some more
I was going to put these in with the action ones but they dont fit with those so ill post these here now and action ones later
I might be made fun of by some for liking these once you realize the theme of them

This one uses the song and its visuals to tell a story, im not a fan of the song and i havent seen the anime thats used, but i still like it
Spoiler:

I like this one because of the movie thats used in it (5cm per second), if youve seen that movie this amv is perfect for what thats about with its song and overall tone of the scenes used
Spoiler:

Theres 2 reasons i like this, the first is the editing, i think the editing is done really well here, the other is because i really love when fate/coincidence is made into something that can been seen
Spoiler:

This ones harder to follow then the others, mainly because its presented in a mosaic kind of style (like a collage, which is why i like it) and you have to have knowledge of at least 2 of the animes used to really understand it
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pat1487 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Spoiler:
really nice if you've actually watched up to the point where the video ends
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 am

Many years ago this was the first AMV i ever saw, before youtube existed, probably back in 2003 or 2002, i loved it back then, thought it was the most amazing thing ever, i still think its pretty good although i dont know how much of that is nostalgia
Spoiler:

This is the 2nd amv i saw, around the same time as the last one, i was really into cowboy bebop and trigun back then
Spoiler:

I cant remember the 3rd amv i saw or anything like that so lets go with something more modern, dubstep epicness, i like the buildup at the beginning and the slow down in the middle
Spoiler:

This next AMV is better if youve seen the anime that this is from, which may require some explanation on my part as to why i would watch an anime about girls with magical powers and their cute little mascot, i cant answer that without spoiling the series but in 1 of the first couple episodes something happens which may help explain it, beleive it or not this anime would be number 10 on my top 10 anime list which i shouldnt say until i actually post the top 10 list where i can try to explain why it would rank so high better without spoiling anything, and to amaz: yes, the eyes are too big
Spoiler:

This is the most recent AMV that i like, the anime that is use in it is another from my top 10 list, but the amv works even if you have no knowledge of the anime, which i think is what makes the difference between a good amv and a great one
Spoiler:

There are some other action ones that i remember liking, but i cant find them

Last edited by Pat1487 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:01 am

Heres some more
I dont know how to categorize these

I guess you could categorize this as funny, but to me its only humorous and not funny enough to be considered funny, it is good though
Spoiler:

This makes no sense while making perfect sense, if that makes sense... just watch
Spoiler:

[color=red]I really love the first 30 seconds of this, the rest is ok/color]
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Trigun and Cowboy Bebop lol its very nice, i like how at the start it makes it seem like the guns are making the drums sound. The red guy reminds me of Hellsing for some reason. I Haven't seen any of the two AMVs in it.

Cowboy Bebop & Trigun This was really nice and well made. Ive never seen cowboy bebop though, is it worth watching and is it a movie or a series?

HeartShift The amv was nice, but i can't stand dubstep. It makes me want to put a pencil in my eye.

Spell Dwellers It was good, the music was nice, but i think it's like you said, you gatta know this anime to fully enjoy it. Reminds me of sailor Moon, from when i was a kid. P.S Keep pretending it's ok to watch super hero girls with their pet mascot save the world. No one believes you have any good reason for watching that Very Happy

Dead End Wow, this one is fucking incredible, perfect song to go with what's going on. It was so good, it made em wanna watch that anime.

Hands Up! Really nice DBZ AMV

Matsuri I was not sure where it was going, then it somehow got good. lol i totally agree with your description

Confession to the dancefloor It started good, then it got kinda slow, then it became kinda good again. Not sure what happened.

This is a really nice amv, if youd ask me why i like it, i wouldn't be able to tell you. The music is french, but it's actually good music.... bet you didn't see that comming.
Spoiler:

I think you may have alredy seen this one since it's popular, but it's funny and really well synced
Spoiler:

Strangely, i had added this amv to my list ages ago, before you guys ever mentioned it. I really liked, i was disappointed when giant robots made there first appearance in it. It looked so interesting, i would have watched it then, if it wasn't for the giant robots. Maybe this is why i didn't like the show when i watched it, this amv seems like it spoils a lot of it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Trigun and Cowboy Bebop lol its very nice, i like how at the start it makes it seem like the guns are making the drums sound. The red guy reminds me of Hellsing for some reason. I Haven't seen any of the two AMVs in it.

Wow, how could you have not seen either of these, they are classic anime
You should at least watch trigun, the original version
I think theres a newer version but i havent seen it and i havent heard great things from it

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spell Dwellers It was good, the music was nice, but i think it's like you said, you gatta know this anime to fully enjoy it. Reminds me of sailor Moon, from when i was a kid. P.S Keep pretending it's ok to watch super hero girls with their pet mascot save the world. No one believes you have any good reason for watching that Very Happy

Technically Sailor Moon and this anime are the same genre, which is why i tried to explain more than once why i would watch it
The only reason i started watching it is because i heard people commenting stuff about the show that you wouldnt expect to see from a show like that
Not spoilers but just enough to get me curious as to how a show like that, a show that i thought would be something like Sailor Moon, could possibly cause those kinds of comments

It sort of redefines that genre or at least shows how that genre can be made to actually be good

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Dead End Wow, this one is fucking incredible, perfect song to go with what's going on. It was so good, it made em wanna watch that anime.

The anime is number 9 on that list i made

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
This is a really nice amv, if youd ask me why i like it, i wouldn't be able to tell you. The music is french, but it's actually good music.... bet you didn't see that comming.
That amv has tons of spoilers for FMA
But it is good

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I think you may have alredy seen this one since it's popular, but it's funny and really well synced
I have seen that one but forgot about it
Its funny at first but the joke kills itself the longer it goes on
Its not bad though

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Strangely, i had added this amv to my list ages ago, before you guys ever mentioned it. I really liked, i was disappointed when giant robots made there first appearance in it. It looked so interesting, i would have watched it then, if it wasn't for the giant robots. Maybe this is why i didn't like the show when i watched it, this amv seems like it spoils a lot of it.
The giant mechs in this amv just feels out of place, the rest of it is good though
Some stuff is spoiled there, but theres less spoilers in this than there are in the FMA amv you posted above

Its actually hard to tell how much is spoilers since ive already seen it and know those scenes, so to someone that hasnt seen it the things i see as spoilers might not spoil anything since theres no context for those that havent seen it
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 am

Some more funny ones
These arent as funny as some of the others i posted but they are still funny

Just get in there and, just grab it and rip it, just go for it
Spoiler:

Yeah that was kinda weird
Spoiler:

WTF was that
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:58 pm

lol the first one was frucking hilarious, what movie is the trailer from?

I liked how they used oen piece for the pirates parts. Btw is oen piece a good manga?

The last one was just pure hilarity
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
lol the first one was frucking hilarious, what movie is the trailer from?
Btw is oen piece a good manga?

The movie trailer:
Spoiler:

As for one piece, i havent read it, but if you like the anime youll probably like the manga

Last edited by Pat1487 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Its been some time since we posted here, but i found some more good AMVs

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:25 pm

All the ones im posting today are comedic, ill post some non-comedy ones next time
I didnt see the first amv you posted seren, it was good

I could totally see some of these hollows as pokemon
Spoiler:

This is probably only funny if youve seen FMA
Spoiler:

This fits surprisingly well, and i couldnt find an uncensored version, you can dl the uncensored version from a link in the description of that video though
Spoiler:

Shinji would cry the whole time
Spoiler:

And finally weve been talking about fan serivce recently, so ill leave this here for you guys, enjoy
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV   AMV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Movies, TV, and Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: