Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_lcap26%!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_lcap35%!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_lcap19%!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_lcap0%!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_lcap0%!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_lcap10%!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_lcap10%!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm

At first I thought it was lag, mainly because I didn't think there could be a hole of this magnatude
in the sever. Turns out I was wrong.
-Ps. I can see pats secret vault now.

I have to many questions.... This is like, huge, epic, wtf. How was this possible?

btw, i pasted some images wrong, I was trying to get as many as possible b4 it turned night and
that place got full of fucking mobs, like literally hundreds FFS.

!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! Wtf_la10

!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! Wtf210

!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! Wtf311

!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! Wtf410
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am

At first i thought you were kidding cause when i logged on from inside where i was everything looked normal
But then i walked out and fell 100s of feet to my death into the giant hole

I lost 3 chests from my vault
2 had a lot of diamonds and 1 had flowers, dyes, and bonemeal
I may have lost more that i just dont remember what was there but its not important

I think someone with admin powers did it
Theres no way someone could have dug all that out without admin powers
And some of the bedrock looks flattened, which only admins can do

My mine was griefed to, theres a square/cube hole when going into it, its completely separate from the giant hole, i didnt bridge across the hole to find out if anything else is like that
And the auxiliary entrance to it was also griefed, the ladder that leads down is destroyed and that part of the mine is now just part of that giant hole

Part of a structure backseat made is destroyed and part of my big tower near the top is griefed to, but that looks like it was done by hand
And the path leading away from the portal is missing to, it looks like someone rebuilt enough of it to be able to walk over it

My little 2 story diamond/glass tower is missing all of its diamond as well, but the glass is all still there

My money pit in the vault is missing all the gold and diamond blocks, but the iron and lapis blocks are still there

The mechanism for the double doors leading into my bedroom is broken (i think it can be easily fixed though), 1 piece of redstone was missing from my vault door (which i fixed), the button is missing from 1 side of the doors that go into my tower, the redstone to that side is exposed, but still works (why grief that, but then not destroy the wiring, it makes no sense)

There was also 2 signs in my place next to the nether portal
1 said that the nether doesnt crash anymore, signed by stranger, i guess cd put that there cause i never took down the signs that said it does crash
And the other was next to that sign, with 2 fence posts on top of each other with a sign that said "8===D", which would have made more sense if the fencepost had something at the bottom to resemble balls

Everything that was done seems to be pretty easily fixed (except filling in the giant hole, and maybe w/e backseat had there, i never saw it when it wasnt griefed so i dont know what it is, but i think its part of his dog house)
The only problem is that im missing all my diamond now
I rarely play minecraft anymore so it doesnt really matter
But having an admin thats griefing does

Cd hasnt been on here in awhile
I think he forgot his pass, but i dont know how long ago he forgot it
Seren pmed me about it recently and i sent cd an email with a new pass a couple days ago but he still hasnt been on
Hopefully he still reads here though
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 am

Pat1487 wrote:

The mechanism for the double doors leading into my bedroom is broken (i think it can be easily fixed though), 1 piece of redstone was missing from my vault door (which i fixed), the button is missing from 1 side of the doors that go into my tower, the redstone to that side is exposed, but still works (why grief that, but then not destroy the wiring, it makes no sense)

-While Exploring the giant pitfall I managed to see like 20 chests and checked it out. Obviously it was your vault. I wanted to look around to see how to get into it Very Happy and I did, that's why some redstone was greifed, I tried fixing most of it tho Very Happy. BUt yeah, sorry for not catching all of it Very Happy.

There was also 2 signs in my place next to the nether portal
1 said that the nether doesnt crash anymore, signed by stranger, i guess cd put that there cause i never took down the signs that said it does crash
And the other was next to that sign, with 2 fence posts on top of each other with a sign that said "8===D", which would have made more sense if the fencepost had something at the bottom to resemble balls

-I mean, you didn't burn down my tower once and say "sorry"-stranger or anything. (Can't believe you didn't know this was me lol)

Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

who is pbvinge? it says he is an admin and i have never seen him/her on
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:12 pm

ok so i'm back for a short bit

here's how it breaks down

cdkid's boss has a thing for tnt
not just any kinda thing, a 25,000 kinda thing
i think he didn't really realize what would happen (he replaced stone within a 20 radius with tnt) or the extent of just how much tnt there was

anyways, it blew up, crashed the server (but not before eating all the memory). the most recent backup still had all the tnt present, and the one before that was around july 10th. cdkid went into mcedit and was able to delete most of the tnt, but there was too much lag to really do anything about it (in mcedit)

i'd be more annoyed if it didn't look so cool (and wasn't a semi accident)
but also, im gonna take a shot at restoring it a bit more completely before im back out n about again
more on zis soon

later peeps
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:04 am

Im liking that duped gold amaz
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 am

olonavy wrote:
Im liking that duped gold amaz

lol cd already took it from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!   !!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!HUGE FUCKING GREIF!!! - ATTENTION NOW!!!
Page 1 of 1