Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap26%Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap35%Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap19%Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap10%Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcap10%Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Clan Server Discussion

Go down 
+8
AmAzIn[G]232
Achilles.42
BandaIar
Pat1487
BackseatDriver
AmAzIn[G]
Knight of Gods
Serenity09
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 pm

there is also wilsonm180, wilsonladdiesman,elflords,blackcat
and others i think
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 am

BigDick and Tehblackcat. are the IPs you should ban
Make sure it has a . at the end cause the other blackcat is nice

They also logged on as seren
There might be 3 people, 1 that we dont have a non-spoofed name for

But willson seemed normal, wilsonladiesman did anyway
I gave him something and he said thanks and he was doing stuff you would see normal people doing
I was watching him while he couldnt see me

Also i found a glitch, to become unable to be hurt by anything
Including cactus, drowning, burning, falling and explosions
It involves logging in twice though, once with 1 name and again with the name you want to be immortal
I havent really been able to figure out the details on how to reproduce it though

It happened by accident the 1 time
I was logged in as me (like normal)
Then i logged in as Player (without logging out as me), and didnt use /login
Then i fought a bit with venom, he hit me with a diamond sword, which did damage, i fell off the castle and after that Player was completely invulnerable to everything
Im not sure when i became invulnerable, i noticed it when i started walking on cactus like it was normal ground, i didnt do anything special between being hit by venom and noticing that i was invulnerable

I logged in twice to test if you could
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 am

Pat1487 wrote:
BigDick and Tehblackcat. are the IPs you should ban
Make sure it has a . at the end cause the other blackcat is nice

They also logged on as seren
There might be 3 people, 1 that we dont have a non-spoofed name for

But willson seemed normal, wilsonladiesman did anyway
I gave him something and he said thanks and he was doing stuff you would see normal people doing
I was watching him while he couldnt see me

Also i found a glitch, to become unable to be hurt by anything
Including cactus, drowning, burning, falling and explosions
It involves logging in twice though, once with 1 name and again with the name you want to be immortal
I havent really been able to figure out the details on how to reproduce it though

It happened by accident the 1 time
I was logged in as me (like normal)
Then i logged in as Player (without logging out as me), and didnt use /login
Then i fought a bit with venom, he hit me with a diamond sword, which did damage, i fell off the castle and after that Player was completely invulnerable to everything
Im not sure when i became invulnerable, i noticed it when i started walking on cactus like it was normal ground, i didnt do anything special between being hit by venom and noticing that i was invulnerable

I logged in twice to test if you could

This has happened before.
In the old server when I played on Player and not amazing I was invulnerable if I didn't /login lol. And in the previous server it worked for people with user names as well.
I'm pretty sure CD fixed it so normal players (you and me) can't become invulnerable.

Player is the only account that can do it, but you can't pick the stuff up and it is pretty useless to kill someone with just your hands.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Player wasnt invulnerable the whole time though, i know I took damage from venom's sword
And I logged out as player and back in and was vulnerable again
So something mustve triggered it, and whatever the trigger is, it doesnt make sense that only player would be able to do it

Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
Player wasnt invulnerable the whole time though, i know I took damage from venom's sword
So something mustve triggered it, and whatever the trigger is, it doesnt make sense that only player would be able to do it

Basically what I am saying is who cares.

You've pointed out something that actually has no purpose lol - it's not even a bug because it can't be used to harm anyone or anything for that matter rofl
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Quote :
everybody knows that in order to activate a code, you must first die.
obviously you took my code
now all thats left is you need to change your name to C.C. or something and you're golden

Quote :
when they login as you, they have all your items and they are where you logged out as

like venom said you hit f3 and you know where their base is

you can kill them so they drop all their stuff

I've lost iron armor and diamond tools from them logging on and stealing my stuff, and they found my base because of it
Twice now they've logged on as me, killed me to find my spawn and removed it
this
this i do not like

if it happens again at all, i'll disable the server for free players until we make a new plugin for it
but thats currently at the end of 2 other projects, so it'll be awhile
in other words
people suck
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

FUUUUUAAAAKKKKK

Plox just ban the fags who did it
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:03 am

Serenity09 wrote:

everybody knows that in order to activate a code, you must first die.
obviously you took my code
now all thats left is you need to change your name to C.C. or something and you're golden

Unfortunately my name would be P.P. and no one would pronounce it right

Unless you get to choose what letter you get
The naming system for people with the code was never established

If you could pick the letter i would pick Q.Q.

But anyway on topic
If possible you should have the login plugin do the following:
1. Make it so you cant move until you /login
2. Make it so you cant talk until you /login
3. Make it so you cant drop items till you /login
4. Make it so you are first put into the spawn and then upon successful /login you are teleported to the place you were when you logged out
5. Make it so the only command you can use is /register and /login until you /login
6. Make a time limit on how long you can be on the server without using /login until your banned (2 mins or so would work), but only if you're on a name thats already been /registered (to prevent new people that are slow from accidentally getting banned due to not figuring out how /register and /login works)
7. Make a message that says "<NAME> has logged in" for everyone after someone uses /login, make the color for admins different then the color for non-admins, and/or have a different message, something like "User <NAME> has logged in" and "Admin <NAME> has logged in"

Also you should add a /reregister command that lets you change your pass after you /login
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 pm

That looks about what we want
but also harder than we need it to be since we don't intend to use this to be used publicly.
we'll probably just do some hack fix with starting in a bedrock jail
the whole chat thing isn't particularly necessary, and I kinda like the idea of having people attempt to convince their partners that they are who they say they are and get some important coord from them.
I'm not going to do the admin thing, since I hate that everyone suspects admins of cheating ALLLL the time (on that note: pat and kog if you don't stop with the fly hacks i'll ban the both of ya for a week)
Ideally there would be the regular login for everyone, and then an additional login for admins if they wanted to "unlock" their powers
this login would display a server wide message saying shits about to go down (or something like that)
that way if an admin was using his super powers, everyone would have a pretty good idea about it, but otherwise they're just another regular player.

this parts a lot harder though, and I'm not sure you can do it at all.

also online mode is enabled on the server until we finish this
that means no free players
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
we'll probably just do some hack fix with starting in a bedrock jail
Make sure the walls/floor/ceiling of the jail are at least 9 blocks think, otherwise griefers can teleport out of it
That might not even matter if they noclip out of it fast enough

Serenity09 wrote:
the whole chat thing isn't particularly necessary, and I kinda like the idea of having people attempt to convince their partners that they are who they say they are and get some important coord from them.
No, it would get to confusing
And you can login as many times as you want
For example, you could just log in as 2 other people (while logged in as yourself) and have a conversation between those 2 people while the person you are tricking watches and believes that both cant be fake (and that neither could be you) and since 1 believes the other they must both be real

Serenity09 wrote:
I'm not going to do the admin thing, since I hate that everyone suspects admins of cheating ALLLL the time
You could add a message that tells everyone that an admin used an admin command
I still dont know how you got down from that floating mob trap while there was lava all over the place, i measured it out to kill anything that fell from the top and destroyed most of the path you couldve used to get down, the path i was on was covered in lava, which you couldve used to get down but then youd be surrounded by lava at the bottom, which is why i said "how did you get out of that lava"
I fell from near the top at one point (when there was no lava) and just barely hit water, there was only 1 side that you could hit water from, which i put there in case i fell like an idiot while building it, and with the lava theres no way you couldve hit the water

Serenity09 wrote:
(on that note: pat and kog if you don't stop with the fly hacks i'll ban the both of ya for a week)
The anti-fly thing was off the whole time, until yesterday
I knew it was off cause i used it to build that giant cactus, which was pointless but entertaining
And i only know its on now because i got kicked for falling

Serenity09 wrote:
Ideally there would be the regular login for everyone, and then an additional login for admins if they wanted to "unlock" their powers
this login would display a server wide message saying shits about to go down (or something like that)
that way if an admin was using his super powers, everyone would have a pretty good idea about it, but otherwise they're just another regular player.

That would work better then adding a message to every admin command when an admin uses it
But people that come on to the server after the admin used the admin login wouldnt know, or wouldnt be sure if they have used it yet or not, which would cause them to still suspect admins cheating even if they arent
Maybe have a list of admins that are logged in with admin powers display when you join

Just having it be different messages like i said in number 7 would be easiest though
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Quote :
For example, you could just log in as 2 other people (while logged in as yourself) and have a conversation between those 2 people while the person you are tricking watches and believes that both cant be fake (and that neither could be you) and since 1 believes the other they must both be real
ah, didn't know that
ok

Quote :
You could add a message that tells everyone that an admin used an admin command
this'd be fine for pvp, but once there are more servers (but still have pvp there), it'll just be annnoyyyingggg. i might do this if the thing i said below falls through

Quote :
I still dont know how you got down from that floating mob trap while there was lava all over the place, i measured it out to kill anything that fell from the top and destroyed most of the path you couldve used to get down, the path i was on was covered in lava, which you couldve used to get down but then youd be surrounded by lava at the bottom, which is why i said "how did you get out of that lava"
I fell from near the top at one point (when there was no lava) and just barely hit water, there was only 1 side that you could hit water from, which i put there in case i fell like an idiot while building it, and with the lava theres no way you couldve hit the water
i'm still confused by this
before i logged out, i'd jumped from the mob trap into the water below (not from the bottom, but from a hole i'd blown out in the side)
than i swam back onto the platform
then i logged off in a safe spot
did you trap the spot i logged off in?
when i rejoined there was no lava anywhere directly around me

Quote :
Maybe have a list of admins that are logged in with admin powers display when you join
this would be perfect
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
i'm still confused by this
before i logged out, i'd jumped from the mob trap into the water below (not from the bottom, but from a hole i'd blown out in the side)
than i swam back onto the platform
then i logged off in a safe spot
did you trap the spot i logged off in?
when i rejoined there was no lava anywhere directly around me

I didnt trap it, i didnt even know where you were on the platform when you logged off cause you logged off right as i was coming to kill you
I was trying to figure out how you got down so i was still on that platform when you came back
I didnt think of you going through the side, the most obvious way, to get down

I was on the other side of the platform when you came on and was about to go under it to see if you went under water to escape like i was going to do (but failed at because the lava didnt become cobble)
So i just swam up to kill you
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:52 pm

whens the server going to update? and i was thinkin that you should make it so that it is like the last server, where there is a pvp section and a smp section. and maybe you could make all the worlds like you wanted to before.
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Yea i was kinda wondering the same thing.

Serenity09 wrote:
venom that is one of the most pretentious signatures ive ever read
not nearly as bad as ach's, but its still up there

also word on the street is the clan server is finally gonna get some maintenance allowing /hopefully/ nether and the end

That was posted right before christmas
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 363hp3
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/363hp3/

actually not really, both of us are too busy to really have enough time to want to play. but some time this week he promised to update. and if he doesnt that means we get to burn him at the stake. yay witchhunts!
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 363hp3
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/363hp3/

actually not really, both of us are too busy to really have enough time to want to play. but some time this week he promised to update. and if he doesnt that means we get to burn him at the stake. yay witchhunts!

Steve is right, we deserve better (Inb4 I sound like a feminist)
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm

i'd agree except you saying "we" includes you.
as such i feel completely justified being as much of a scumbag as would make steve-o proud-o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:12 pm

server is back online

the old pvp world from the last time any of you played is still up

it will reset soon, but only after a few things happen:
old plugins get updated
any new plugins get added
we figure out how to get nether working, and if that goes off without a hitch maybe also the end

thats the gameplan anyways, we'll see how it goes.

the reset will consist of:
a new world for SMP and then 3 additional worlds as time goes on (creative, PvP and 1 other mystery world)
a reset of all inventory items

probably not a reset of mcMMO skills though. youre welcome.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 am

My mountain base is still there, took me 20 minutes to remember where my vault was
But for some reason i remembered exactly where i hid my underground farm and was able to find it right away
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:59 pm

i want to make it mine ;,,;
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 pm

You should wait for 1.2 to come out before updating everything to 1.1
1.2 adds jungles and increases the map height limit
It will probably come out officially soon
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:07 pm

My base isnt even hidden. Its made of wood and no one has burned it down yet. I will miss that base (not as much as i miss backseat tower).
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Whats the server ip now?
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 pm

same as it always was
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 pm

So is it not up? cause its not working for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Clan Server Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Server Discussion
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next