Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_lcap26%Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_lcap35%Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_lcap19%Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_lcap0%Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_lcap0%Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_lcap10%Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_lcap10%Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)

Go down 
+4
Pat1487
BackseatDriver
venom180
Knight of Gods
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:21 am

so can people with the unofficial ver still not play on it?
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 pm

when, roughly, would the free people be able to join the server?
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by BackseatDriver on Sat May 14, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:54 pm

do you not know who venom the greatest villian ever is. or me personaly
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 pm

BackseatDriver wrote:
who the fuck is venom?

A surprising number of random people come through this site and read the stuff here, they almost never sign up though
Serens post about getting minecraft at a 100% discount is like the 5th or 6th (on the first page) result on google when you search for minecraft discount
So he probably came from that

Dont be so mean to new people that you see
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Who the fuck is Pat?
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:57 am

i am a friend of knight
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 am

Yea i feel like a dick for saying that.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

PostSubject: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 am

venom180 wrote:
i am a friend of knight

And now you're a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 pm

who else gets lag on the server besides band?

@backseat
lol
i think ive said exactly that before

@band
thats actually not the maps fault. its really odd but for a few people the server delays sending data out. ie. when you send a message, i see it immediately but it takes you awhile. it did this to collin as well, he fixed it by reinstalling java 64bit as well as minecraft. it happened to me very briefly.

we can try to make a different hub world thats completely plain and simple, but the current one honestly shouldnt be bad though. its about 10k blocks for the sphere and theres absolutely nothing anywhere else in the load range. for most maps you load a lotttt more then that.

@venom
hey venom

i'm entering hell week(s) at my college so i dunno when i'll have time.
i might just put together some stupid bs as a temporary thing and then update it later.
i'll let you know tho
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm

hi and thanks for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

lol basically what happens is achilles.42 is a dick (we let him stay anyways though)
so after prolonged exposure it just kinda rubs off on everyone else
we're not all bad

except for pat
he's worse then ach.
if he ever offers you help its just because he's trying to steal your soul.
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

ah i see.
and i'll watch out for pat too Smile
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 pm

im not sure what it is cause it doesn't do it on the other server i play on
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 pm

im getting the lag too ima try reinstalling java and the whatnot and we'll see
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
lol basically what happens is achilles.42 is a dick (we let him stay anyways though)
so after prolonged exposure it just kinda rubs off on everyone else
we're not all bad

except for pat
he's worse then ach.

Pat helps me tho. Prolly because we're such good buds or prolly because I remind him of himself when he was younger.
Pats cool, but don't ask him for help until you've known him for a while because he likes that.
-Don't crack sarah jokes around pat either if you're new

Seren is seren. Basically he likes everyone (I guess). He's more sociable than pat and also less intelligent (Still smart tho).

Ach is a huge douche, nuff said.

KoG is awesome, you already know that.

Backseat is like that guy that everyone is friends with just because he joined the clan, but is also fun to talk to and stuff.

Band is awesome, a lot like KoG, but is more of a nub :d.

Mark is canadian thus you can make fun of him the second you join the forums and will have absolutely no repercussions. Actually by making fun of mark the rest of us respect you more.

And that's about all you need to know.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm

makin me teary eyed amaz

pssh and backseat is awesome too
also way too leave out like half the people on the forums

dark would be hurt :'(
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Achilles.42 wrote:
Who the fuck is Pat?

A surprising number of visits come from Pat to this site to read the stuff here, and he almost always posts too much though
Achs post about asking who Pat is, isn't a result on google at all, but even when no one cares he's still there, no matter how pointless
So he probably came from that

Dont be so mean to the Pat you see

Serenity09 wrote:
except for pat
he's worse then ach.

I made a contract that signs your soul over to me if i ever help you
By accepting my help you agree to the terms of the contract

If Im wrong about god, when i go to hell, ill use those souls as a bargaining tool with the devil
The reason i dont help more people is because i dont think im wrong and i have enough
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm

getting masses of lag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 pm

k, once i finish this problem ill join in for the hunt for fixes
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 pm

nevermind

Last edited by Knight of Gods on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]232
Corporal
Corporal
AmAzIn[G]232

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:18 am

Pat1487 wrote:
I made a contract that signs your soul over to me if i ever help you
By accepting my help you agree to the terms of the contract

If Im wrong about god, when i go to hell, ill use those souls as a bargaining tool with the devil
The reason i dont help more people is because i dont think im wrong and i have enough

Hands down the scariest thing I have ever seen posted on this forum.
I probably will have atleast on nightmare tonight about the devil getting my soul because of how much of a soul sucking bastard you are.
Seriously fuck you, this shit isn't cool.

You don't post this kind of shit.

My parents have fucking been shoving exorcism stories down my throat since I was like 10 and some of it still scares/sticks with me. Even though I don't really believe them I always hear/replay the stories that my parents tell me of and always wonder if they were real or not.
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm

AmAzIn[G]232 wrote:

Band is awesome, a lot like KoG, but is more of a nub :d.

BITCH Laughing
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 pm

beds are not working for me!!! every time that i die, i come back at the hub world. and then at the hub world i get stuck inside of block and spent 20mins trying to get out. no matter how many times i sleep in my bed it does not work. also it kicks me everytime i go through the smp portal.
Please help!!!
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 pm

right clicking on a bed durring the day doesnt seem to work even though it says that myspawn has been set. try using the bed at night. that seems to work for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)   Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server With unofficial game support (+hi venom)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next