Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_lcap26%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_lcap35%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Top 10 favorite anime

Go down 
+6
olonavy
popartica.
Eat_bacon_daily
marksoccer
Serenity09
Pat1487
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 am

DAMN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:32 am

So i finished angel beats. Went from episode 4 to 13 in one night. I really REALLY enjoyed it, and it's now one of my favorite animes. Well actually all the animes that i watched on your list are now favorites (Except magika madoka ect.. I never really gave that one a chance, maybe ill watch it now, since so far you have yet to fail me with your anime choices.).

I liked how i could not predict where this show was going
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
So i finished angel beats. Went from episode 4 to 13 in one night. I really REALLY enjoyed it, and it's now one of my favorite animes. Well actually all the animes that i watched on your list are now favorites (Except magika madoka ect.. I never really gave that one a chance, maybe ill watch it now, since so far you have yet to fail me with your anime choices.).
You didnt like Code Geass either
Which episode did you stop watching Madoka at

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

marksoccer wrote:
And pat what would your favorite old anime be? Rurouni Kenshin? Cowboy Bebop?
I mentioned it in another post mark
Trigun is my favorite classic anime, Cowboy Beebop is 2nd favorite
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Spoiler:

Right i forgot about Code Geass, I just talked to olo and he said he liked it too. IM VERY DISAPOINTED IN YOU PEOPLE.
I stopped madoka magica at episode 3

Spoiler:

Now that you mention it, it's true lol. I Didn't notice it. This also reminds me that at some point when they discuss where tenshi lives they show a censored picture of howls moving castle. I guess they cant just show it without the rights to it :p

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Right i forgot about Code Geass, I just talked to olo and he said he liked it too. IM VERY DISAPOINTED IN YOU PEOPLE.
I stopped madoka magica at episode 3
Spoiler:
You're disappointed in us for liking Code Geass, but we are all disappointed in you for not liking it
Give it another chance

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:53 pm

I put everything in a spoiler tag cause there were spoilers in your post without tags, it wasnt all spoilers but i didnt feel like separating it out
Make sure to use spoiler tags in the future

Spoiler:

Quote :
On a final note I started watching the melancholy of hurihi suzumiya. I was planning on finishing puella, but before that i wanted to take a look at your list and see how many animes i had left to watch. When i saw this anime i just wanted to see a trailer or maybe an AMV, but all i could find was the first episode. Unfortunately i was instantly hooked.

What episode did you start with?
Theres 2 potential first episodes

Quote :
My impressions so far, well by the fact that i was instantly hooked, you can guess that I really like it. I really enjoy the main character and his personality. I also like that he isn't like TV stupid (I don't know what to really call that, but what i mean is. When the viewer and the character get a hint about something, usually the character doesn't understand it right away even if the viewer does. So the character does purposely the wrong thing so he can understand the right thing later. Well i hope you understand....).
Yeah i know what you mean, shows do that when they dont think the audience is smart enough to keep up with what is happening, i hate it too

Quote :
So far i have only 3 complaints.
The first isn't the shows fault, but the order of the episodes are all screwed up. I know this happens when the dub and original have two different line ups, so when you find a list of episodes sometimes their put in the wrong order and it's annoying. I did take a look at your way of watching it, but in the dub version i had, it didn't work. The first movie you wanted me to watch was episode 7 of the list i had and watching that movie at that time spoils many following episodes. That' just an example of a problem with your list and the list of dubs i have.

Actually that isnt really the dubs fault, as long as the dub has the right episode name it should be fine
The show has 2 different orders that you can watch it in (3 with the DVD which i didnt even mention), its really confusing
Here is a list of episodes with the 3 different orders: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_episodes
Just avoid reading the plot summary of each episode
The order i told you was the Kyon order (more or less), which is B on that list
Season 2 includes episodes from season 1, but season 2 actually starts from Endless Eight

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 pm

So ive reached a point in the show where all the characters are poorly animated and it goes on like this for like 26 episodes, should i jsut skip that and go str8 to the
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I started with this episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbAIxCE_NlI
Oh i started with this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IJnqEmGkGc
After i watched it i was like, idk wtf i just watched but it was funny, so i watched the next episode (the one you started with) out of pure curiosity and loved it
I just re-watched it now and knowing everything that i know now makes it even funnier
Also at the end of that episode it says the next episode is the one you started with so i think you may have skipped it

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Jesus, confusion lvl is too high. I'm watching the episodes from a website that doesn't have the episode titles, but i know that on this list they cut the movies into episodes and put them on the list in a good order.
Theres only one movie which is the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
So ive reached a point in the show where all the characters are poorly animated and it goes on like this for like 26 episodes, should i jsut skip that and go str8 to the disapearence of haruhi suzumiya?
I had no idea what you were talking about until i remembered the Haruhi-chan episodes, i completely forgot about those
I didnt watch them and the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya made sense to me so im pretty sure they are non-cannon
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote :
Not sure what you mean by that, i checked the end of the episode and clips that were shown, are clips i have already seen.
The end of the episode i linked to was what had clips from the episode you started with, so i thought you may have skipped the episode i linked to since its episode 0, you may have seen it at another time though

Spoiler:

Quote :
Damn, were you also turned away from them because of the horrible animation? I was surprised that it had the same voice actors though.
No i didnt watch them because when i heard of them they were very short and at the time only 2 were out and they were taking a long time to come out so i ended up forgetting about them
I started watching them when i made my last post and finished watching them today and they arent bad, they arent that good either, they occasionally have good/funny moments, but the story in it (what little there is) is non-cannon and effects nothing
Sometimes (rarely) it goes into better (normal) animation, its weird, its like reversed from the way any other anime does their animation

I would recommend skipping them unless you are a die-hard fan of the series

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm at episode 6 of Madoka Magica..... and well.... I didn't see that comming anyways. The super secret event that changes the entire mood of the show.... I was like what? just like that?!!? What made it worse was the lil cat thing was smiling the entire time. Everything jsut felt weird after that thing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I'm at episode 6 of Madoka Magica..... and well.... I didn't see that comming anyways. The super secret event that changes the entire mood of the show.... I was like what? just like that?!!? What made it worse was the lil cat thing was smiling the entire time. Everything jsut felt weird after that thing
Thats pretty much how i reacted to it
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 pm

so baccoon you gonna watch toradora after?
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 am

Quote :

I was planning to, but my school is starting soon, so i might have to hold it off for a bit. But the first few weeks won't be busy so maybe i will.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 pm

hlw_rocer wrote:
I looked it up after you mentioned it while we were playing the other day
I dont normally watch romantic comedies they arent really my thing
I have seen a few romantic comedy anime though. School Rumble, Karin, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2. Ouran High School Host Club, Chobits and Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu are some i can remember
I didnt realize it was that many until i started trying to remember anime ive seen over the years, and i know theres more than that because there are some i cant remember the name of
But all of those either focus on the comedy or have some special element to it (like suprenatural powers or reversal of the normal roles), except for Love Hina which i didnt really like

I watched the first 2 episodes of Toradora today and i dont think ill continue watching it
Mainly because of Aisaka, i find her very annoying, probably because i really dislike tsundere
And there was only 1 joke in those 2 episodes that had me laughing and i cant even remember what the joke was now

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:35 pm

HOLY CRAP, i just finished this show and it was EPIC AWESOME BAGS OF CHEETOS.
The mood of the anime was so dark, that feeling was only amplified by all the smiling. SO CREEPY. I think you said it best in your review pat
Quote :
this show is far better than it should be for what it is
Spoiler:

The end was kinda confusion and i didn't like parts of it.
Spoiler:

The music was amazingly good and really helped set the mood.

Quote :
It has 2 different art styles, 1 that i dislike and 1 that i love, the one i dislike is the one you see the most of and i dislike it mainly because of the character designs
I kinda liked the normal art style of the show. I liked how some parts it looked like the color was scribbled in. (Especially in the eyes) I also liked the other art style (Which i assume is the ''collage'' stuff.) It contrasted the other art style so well, especially since the environment of the normal world was so perfect, clean and uniform.

Quote :
Its 12 episodes long with 3 movies coming out, the first one will be out in the fall, the first 2 will recap the events of the show and the 3rd movie will be a new story
Have you seen the movies? Should i watch them? I don't much experience watching movies that are created after the shows all i have seen are the 3 inuyasha movies (Which were ok), a few naruto movies (Which sucked) and the haruhi movie (Which was AWESOME).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall pat you got me to love a very disturbing show, I think i actually liked it more than Mirai Nikki. It's funny though that i stopped watching the show at episode 2 and the super crazy event is at episode 3. I don't know what i'm ganna end up watching next on your list, i think ill watch code geass last, Eden East was something that ive been wanting to chekc out for a while.
Btw Slayer thought code geass was just OK 3 episodes before the end and when he finished them he said it was amazing and almost as good as death note if i understood well what he was saying to me (It's really hard to understand him most of the time o.0). That made me curious

On a final note, you must tell me what is the super embarrassing anime that seren likes, he has giving you the task of telling me.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 am

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
The end was kinda confusion and i didn't like parts of it.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Have you seen the movies? Should i watch them? I don't much experience watching movies that are created after the shows all i have seen are the 3 inuyasha movies (Which were ok), a few naruto movies (Which sucked) and the haruhi movie (Which was AWESOME).
As far as i know they havent been subbed yet, so i havent watched them
The 3rd one isnt out yet i think (which is the one you should watch since its new content, the other 2 movies are just a retelling of the show, they might contain new scenes though)
Anime movies in Japan get a theatrical release across the country, like the way we have movies in theaters here
So you have to wait for the dvd release before a fansub group will sub it
If the anime is super popular you might see a CAM version of it, but even then its rare to see a CAM version, and CAM versions almost always suck because the speakers in the theater record terribly bad in the cameras mic (i once saw a TS of the very first fullmetal alchemist movie, its the only TS of an anime movie ive ever seen, so a TS, the good version of CAMs, is out of the question for anime movies)

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I don't know what i'm ganna end up watching next on your list, i think ill watch code geass last, Eden East was something that ive been wanting to chekc out for a while.
Btw Slayer thought code geass was just OK 3 episodes before the end and when he finished them he said it was amazing and almost as good as death note if i understood well what he was saying to me (It's really hard to understand him most of the time o.0). That made me curious
Eden of the East is great and you should definitly give Code Geass another try
What was it that you didnt like,
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
On a final note, you must tell me what is the super embarrassing anime that seren likes, he has giving you the task of telling me.
If you really want to know you can ask 5 questions and ill answer them honestly, my answers will only be yes or no
Choose your 5 questions carefully because those answers will be your only hope in figuring out the name of the show
Ill give you 1 hint: the show is a comedy
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Spoiler:

Damn you really understood a lot of it. Still some holes that don't have answers as of yet. Maybe the third movie will enlighten us.

Quote :
As far as i know they havent been subbed yet, so i havent watched them
The 3rd one isnt out yet i think (which is the one you should watch since its new content, the other 2 movies are just a retelling of the show, they might contain new scenes though)
Anime movies in Japan get a theatrical release across the country, like the way we have movies in theaters here
So you have to wait for the dvd release before a fansub group will sub it
If the anime is super popular you might see a CAM version of it, but even then its rare to see a CAM version, and CAM versions almost always suck because the speakers in the theater record terribly bad in the cameras mic (i once saw a TS of the very first fullmetal alchemist movie, its the only TS of an anime movie ive ever seen, so a TS, the good version of CAMs, is out of the question for anime movies)

Damn that's kinda annoying. Well it's not so bad, i wasen't planning on seeing them (right away anyways) because i jsut watched the entire series, id just be re watching it. Hope the third movie will be awesome.
On a similar note, apparantly the steins gate movie is comming out soon (accoridng to my friend who rates steins gate as the best anime ever) Hopefully we will get a dub for that quickly, it does seem pretty popular.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
lol, i can just imagine your reaction.
Spoiler:

Quote :
Eden of the East is great and you should definitly give Code Geass another try
What was it that you didnt like,
Like you mentioned, i didn't like the fact that they renamed japan and also how all the villains were pure evil for seemingly no reason. I guess those two reasons together make the bad guys of the series just seem like kids show bad guys ''I WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD''. If i don't like the bad guys in any way shape or form, i cannot enjoy the show.

Quote :
If you really want to know you can ask 5 questions and ill answer them honestly, my answers will only be yes or no
Choose your 5 questions carefully because those answers will be your only hope in figuring out the name of the show
Ill give you 1 hint: the show is a comedy
Your a sick man pat, trying to turn this into a twisted game. I bet when you watch saw you get massive erections. Ok maybe i went too far...
I got a few questions before we start
1. Is it 5 question + my answer or is the answer included in the questions
2. If i do not get the right answer will this anime be a mystery forever?
3. Can i harass you until you give up and tell me? If so can I use your friends and loved ones as hostages in exchange for the information
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Quote :
Like you mentioned, i didn't like the fact that they renamed japan and also how all the villains were pure evil for seemingly no reason. I guess those two reasons together make the bad guys of the series just seem like kids show bad guys ''I WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD''. If i don't like the bad guys in any way shape or form, i cannot enjoy the show.
Think of Britannia like as if it was the British Empire from the 1600-1800s, but with modern tech and giant robots
If the British Empire went unchecked i think they would have taken over the world and we would have resistances like you see in Code Geass (without giant robots obviously)
The British Empire renamed the land they took too and once you use up all the names you have, since you have so much land, you would start referring to them by numbers
Like the way highways are numbered, it makes it easier to keep track of
And the way they treat the people of the territory they take isnt evil from their perspective, like how Britain taxed America even though America had no say in what got taxed, so they rebelled and Britain sent in their army to control them
Its basically the same kind of thing with Britannia

As for the enemy being likable, there's at least 1 character that you might like that is an enemy, telling you more would be spoilers
But making Britannia likable as a whole isnt really possible, they are an overwhelming force set to keeping everything under their control

Quote :
Your a sick man pat, trying to turn this into a twisted game. I bet when you watch saw you get massive erections. Ok maybe i went too far...
I got a few questions before we start
1. Is it 5 question + my answer or is the answer included in the questions
2. If i do not get the right answer will this anime be a mystery forever?
3. Can i harass you until you give up and tell me? If so can I use your friends and loved ones as hostages in exchange for the information

1. You ask a yes or no question and i answer with yes or no
2. You dont answer anything
3. No
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Im obviously going to give code geass another chance, dont worry pat

I found this i thought you might like it
Spoiler:
and this, but youve maybe already seen this one. I thought it was a good AMV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61qXcPjs5So

Also, have you heard of the count of monte cristo anime? I found it a few years back (while searching for the book by dumas) I watched a few episodes and they pretty darn good, in fact in epiosde 1 there was a situation that i found very interesting, but i didn't wanna start a crappy anime and be disapointed with it when i was done, so i stopped watching. Also since it used the name of duma's classic book, i expected it to be a mediocre anime trying to rise to fame through someone else's name. But now i hear it was actually good

Also my first question for seren's anime is
Was it made between the years of 2000 and 2003?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Quote :
I kinda liked the normal art style of the show. I liked how some parts it looked like the color was scribbled in. (Especially in the eyes) I also liked the other art style (Which i assume is the ''collage'' stuff.) It contrasted the other art style so well, especially since the environment of the normal world was so perfect, clean and uniform.
The contrast between the 2 is nice, and the lighting in the normal style is really good
Spoiler:

Quote :
I did see that, and i do like it, its a bit too long though
I didnt post it in the amv thread because you have to have seen the anime to really like that amv, and no one but us have seen it now

Quote :
Also, have you heard of the count of monte cristo anime? I found it a few years back (while searching for the book by dumas) I watched a few episodes and they pretty darn good, in fact in epiosde 1 there was a situation that i found very interesting, but i didn't wanna start a crappy anime and be disapointed with it when i was done, so i stopped watching. Also since it used the name of duma's classic book, i expected it to be a mediocre anime trying to rise to fame through someone else's name. But now i hear it was actually good
I havent heard of it
I looked it up though, it looks like it could be interesting

Quote :
Also my first question for seren's anime is
Was it made between the years of 2000 and 2003?
No, it was more recent

4 more questions
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Spoiler:

What does moe mean? I heard it in the haruhi movie too and i'm still confused. Does it have anything to do with Moe?
Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 Moe_2

Quote :
Quote:

I did see that, and i do like it, its a bit too long though
I didnt post it in the amv thread because you have to have seen the anime to really like that amv, and no one but us have seen it now

I actually prefer long AMVs because the replay value is higher since theres more to see. And when i find a good amv i have this weird ritual were i watch it every morning until i get sick of it or i find a new one. Like the Bleach Connected AMV, which is my favorite, i spent so many mornings watching that lol.

Quote :
Quote:

I havent heard of it
I looked it up though, it looks like it could be interesting

It does look interesting, but now that ive looked it up, it seems to be highly rated mostly because of the art in the show. It has a very unique look to it, I don't know if youve seen it. I don't find it all that great, although it does set the mood very nicely

As for the question Here is what i got so far
1. It's an Anime made between 2004-2012
2. I think i it wasent made in 2005 ether because you used the words ''more recent'', which leads me to belive i wasen't close to the right date
3. You know what it is
4. From this quote
Quote :
he knows what it is, share my shame
it seems to be an anime that you also shamefully enjoyed.
5. I have a feeling it's recent because you guys discussed it which is why you know what it is so it should be between 2010 and 2012
6. It cannot be Puella Madoka Magica, because he wouldn't have been afraid to admit if you posted that you liked it first
7. It has to somehow be more embarrassing than what other would think of puella magica or we would have posted it

So i'm going to take a risk with my next question and try to kill 3 birds with one stone

Am i right about everything i said above and is it a romantic, Girly anime or a kids anime?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:53 am

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:

What does moe mean? I heard it in the haruhi movie too and i'm still confused. Does it have anything to do with Moe?
Lol
Moe is hard to explain, heres a decent explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_%28slang%29

Quote :
I actually prefer long AMVs because the replay value is higher since theres more to see. And when i find a good amv i have this weird ritual were i watch it every morning until i get sick of it or i find a new one. Like the Bleach Connected AMV, which is my favorite, i spent so many mornings watching that lol.
Oh, i like it when its 1-3mins, 4 mins tops, i dont know why, im like that with songs too

Quote :
It does look interesting, but now that ive looked it up, it seems to be highly rated mostly because of the art in the show. It has a very unique look to it, I don't know if youve seen it. I don't find it all that great, although it does set the mood very nicely
I watched the OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeAZyUs5ww but i assumed that was only for the OP, is the whole show like that?
It reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeAZyUs5ww (the parts where its pencil)

Quote :
As for the question Here is what i got so far
1. It's an Anime made between 2004-2012
2. I think i it wasent made in 2005 ether because you used the words ''more recent'', which leads me to belive i wasen't close to the right date
3. You know what it is
4. From this quote
Quote :
he knows what it is, share my shame
it seems to be an anime that you also shamefully enjoyed.
5. I have a feeling it's recent because you guys discussed it which is why you know what it is so it should be between 2010 and 2012
6. It cannot be Puella Madoka Magica, because he wouldn't have been afraid to admit if you posted that you liked it first
7. It has to somehow be more embarrassing than what other would think of puella magica or we would have posted it

So i'm going to take a risk with my next question and try to kill 3 birds with one stone

Am i right about everything i said above and is it a romantic, Girly anime or a kids anime?
Yes, you are right about the 7 things you listed
The 2nd half of that question "and is it a romantic, Girly anime or a kids anime?" counts as a 2nd question
And the answer to that is
No, it is none of those, ill be nice though and tell you that it involves romance (its genre is not romance however), that theres a fictional girly anime that some characters in the anime watch, and that fictional anime is considered to be a kids anime by some characters in the anime

2 questions left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Top 10 favorite anime - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 favorite anime
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next