Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_lcap26%Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_lcap35%Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_lcap19%Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_lcap0%Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_lcap0%Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_lcap10%Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_lcap10%Possible early release tomorrow I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Possible early release tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Possible early release tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Possible early release tomorrow   Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 pm

In another thread i talked about an ARG that valve was running

I said:
Pat1487 wrote:
The popular theory is anyone that pre-ordered on steam will gain access to Portal 2 early on 4/15/2011 at 9AM
My theory is that anyone that pre-ordered on steam and puts in the correct password(s) on at least 1 of those login screens will gain access to Portal 2 early on 4/15/2011 at 9AM

Well many clues were found and led to this page: http://www.aperturescience.com/a/b/c/d/g/h/abcdgh/
Which is an official site for portal
If you search for the site on google: http://www.google.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aperturescience.com%2Fa%2Fb%2Fc%2Fd%2Fg%2Fh%2Fabcdgh%2F
The title for it is listed as: "this be the countdown to Portal 2′s"

So theres a good chance that Portal 2 will be released tomorrow on steam

EDIT:
It turned out to be a marketing ploy for 13 indie games
The more you play those games the faster Portal 2 will be released
Problem is some of them seem to require more then 100,000 hours or people, im not sure what its measuring, it says CPUs so i would think people but i dont think 100,000 people would ever play some of these games
Each bar doesnt have to be filled, the only one that matters is the white bar
It has gone up about 2% in the last hour, at this rate it will release in about 50 hours, about 2 days earlier

Im using it as a way to get people to gift me the games i want from the pack
The mods are closing threads about people getting gifted games from the pack Sad
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Possible early release tomorrow   Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 pm

I ended up not getting any games for free
I missed 3 opportunities to get something for free too
But i wasnt there when they were

Also "2 days earlier" was way off
The bar started at 1%, which i didnt know when i made those calculations, so it was really 4 days (2x more because it was half the progress when i thought it was double)

The progress never realy fluctuated, any fluctuation was minor, so i (and others) think it was rigged

Each time a bar was finished time was taken off the countdown clock
No more then 1 hour from each game would be taken off, some games only gave 30 mins
So even if all 13 were completed the earliest it could be released was 10 hours ahead of the normal release
Which is stupid with how much of a grind filling all the bars was

But the release should be in 3-4 hours
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Possible early release tomorrow   Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

wait if we own one of the indie games we get portal 2 in 4hrs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible early release tomorrow   Possible early release tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible early release tomorrow
Page 1 of 1