Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Minecraft Full Release I_vote_lcap26%Minecraft Full Release I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Minecraft Full Release I_vote_lcap35%Minecraft Full Release I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Minecraft Full Release I_vote_lcap19%Minecraft Full Release I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Minecraft Full Release I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft Full Release I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Minecraft Full Release I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft Full Release I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Minecraft Full Release I_vote_lcap10%Minecraft Full Release I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Minecraft Full Release I_vote_lcap10%Minecraft Full Release I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Minecraft Full Release

Go down 
+2
Pat1487
BackseatDriver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Minecraft Full Release Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:13 pm

The full version of minecraft is set to release this upcoming friday. Everything that was going to be added in the 1.9 update is going to be in this non-beta release. The 1.9 prerelease 6 was just released the other day. This prerelease adds the final boss battle to the game (Yes there is a way to win minecraft).

Download the pre-release here: http://t.co/9W9uHRgD

If your curious what the final battle looks like, the yogscast made a video for it. It appears to be a very difficult battle. These guys took forever to beat it and they used creative mode. The battle takes place in the realm called "the end". You can reach it by exploring deep inside the hidden strongholds and activating the portal. The objective is to kill the dragon, however it has a huge amount of health and there are healing towers (and a ton of endermen trying to kill you).
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 am

Did you see the ending
Its just weird
Not the content of the ending, that was supposed to be weird
But i mean the fact that there is an ending at all

I know the game doesnt actually end there and after the credits you go back to the surface world and can continue
But why try to put in a story
I hope the final release only plays the credits part (without a story) when you beat the enderdragon and exit, but not in multiplayer

Also fences no longer make farmland able to be walked on. that was my favorite glitch
And lillypads are awesome
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 am

I hope notch is just trolling us and adding in the real credits for the final release and not that weird confusing text. I like the idea of the end. But it feels like he are trying to make it into a more complex game with the addition of potions and enchantments (a healing potion is fine just because they removed something like that with the food). I would rather like to see them add items that are used to build structures or new redstone items. Building things was the main reason why I (and many other people) started playing the game. I dont need enchantments to build something awesome.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 am

BackseatDriver wrote:
I hope notch is just trolling us and adding in the real credits for the final release and not that weird confusing text. I like the idea of the end. But it feels like he are trying to make it into a more complex game with the addition of potions and enchantments (a healing potion is fine just because they removed something like that with the food). I would rather like to see them add items that are used to build structures or new redstone items. Building things was the main reason why I (and many other people) started playing the game. I dont need enchantments to build something awesome.

they should add newer and older eras of technology and just mix em lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm

BackseatDriver wrote:

Im pretty sure that isnt the real credits
The story part isnt real, the part where it lists the people that made the game is
But even with real stuff there might be some sort of story since they programmed in a way to display a text crawl
It might just be something that says Congratulations you beat The End, which is what im hoping for

I want the game for building too, but not all the time
Right now notch has been only adding stuff related to adventuring (hence the original name of Adventure Update)
Maybe they will start adding new blocks for building again in the future (like a Builders Update)

Theres a mod called Redpower if you want more redstone stuff: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/365357-181-173-eloraams-mods-rp2pr3-redpower-v171-integrated-redstone-now-redpower-logic-redstone-pipe/
Has pretty much every redstone item you could want, but its damn confusing unless you use TooManyItems to spawn in what you want
I think it works on SMP as well
Usually if i install that i also install Wireless redstone: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/328725-181wireless-redstone-v14/ just to make certain large redstone things smaller (instead of running a wire for 100s of blocks)
The only problem is that since neither of these mods will ever be added to the official game it makes you lazy at making redstone things without using it in SMP

I actually like the potions and think they could add alot more types, i like them more for multiplayer
Im not a fan of enchanting though, only because its completely random and with how hard the mobs are now getting exp isnt that easy
And the game forces you to do it if you want to legitimately get ice and other normally unobtainable blocks

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
they should add newer and older eras of technology and just mix em lol
It already sort of does that
Pistons, automated railroad tracks, and TNT is pretty advanced technology while you still use stone tools, and bows

But i know what you mean
Theres a couple mods that add newer technology like Industrialcraft, alot of servers use it: http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

In singleplayer theres a laser mod that i really like: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/515159-181-the-laser-mod-v11c-with-lenses/
You can use the lasers to make a bunch of useful stuff, i want to see it added to the game officially, but i doubt it will

Minecraft RC2 was released: http://assets.minecraft.net/rc2/minecraft.jar
RC stands for Release Candidate, it means that its the final version (with some bugs that they havent found)
Its RC2 already because the first one probably had a major bug
Normally RC2 is the very last version before the official release, if they go to RC3 then they screwed up something pretty bad
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm

It's funny you posted the lazer mod because I edited what I had said into one sentence instead of posting lots of stuff lol.

One of the ideas for a mod I had wanted was lazers lol.
Flying ships would be cool too. Mainly because it is a sandbox game, and well, I feel that it should evolve since where the hell else can the game go lol.
E.I. right now you can go underwater, dig, and go to the nether. There should be Space/Flying (E.I. building a ship or something) - more crafting/building things.
It would be pretty cool if it was like a real world thing - I mean, I feel like that is what this game was designed to do Surprised
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Playing the full release right now. The new sounds are weird to me. Creepers sound so much cooler with their flesh exploding sounds. But the doors and chests are squeaky and annoying. They even added a sounds for when the tools break. First time i heard this sound, it scared the shit out of me. I actually jumped a little just because i wasnt used to that sound playing when something broke.

Endermen are a lot less buggy now and will actually attack you if you put a cursor over them, unlike in 1.8.

You cant walk through lillypads, which i hate, but you can place them now.

NPCs are still the stupid wandering Monk Berts (you know, the character on sesame street) and will not attack you.

Also, it appears that all servers need to be upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 am

The tool breaking sound scared me to when i first heard it, when i first heard it i looked up and all around while backing into a corner, took me a second to realize it was the tool breaking

I like not being able to walk through lillypads, it makes it so you can have lillypad bridges and an easier way to build something on the surface of the ocean, just put 1 lillypad on the water and start building up instead of going to the bottom of the ocean and putting 20-30 dirt down to reach the surface

I think NPCs was a bad idea, i liked it more when they were just abandoned villages, before NPCs were in
The NPCs should do something like trade the player for materials or sell potions
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Oh, i didnt realize you could do that with lillypads. I never tried to step on the lillypads, i just noticed you couldnt walk through them, which annoyed me. That makes water building so much easier.

I started a new single player map last night using a seed i found online so that i could start near a village (because honestly I had never seen a village in-game before when i was using random map seeds). I found the village and found a nice house to stay in. I killed the two tenants with no problem. The NPCs are just annoying, I constantly hear them splashing around in the water in the middle of the village. Eventually i think im gonna kill them all off and make the village my own peaceful haven with no interruptions.

Edit: I ate for the first time with the sounds on. It sounds like a saw cutting wood and then a burp. Yet another sound that scared me. It scared me the second time too. I bet there are more sounds that I havent found yet that never played in the beta.
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:13 pm

The seed giraffe spawns you in a big swamp haha

also has a npc village very close
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm

the seed venom180 spawns you right next to two villages
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 pm

prolly shoulda posted earlier..

70.100.224.183:25565 is mine.. Ive made like 5 worlds and abandoned them but ima start from new so anyone who wants to help can!
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:10 pm

The_Chosen_Oreo wrote:
prolly shoulda posted earlier..

70.100.224.183:25565 is mine.. Ive made like 5 worlds and abandoned them but ima start from new so anyone who wants to help can!

You need to make your server so non-premium members can join too Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:00 pm

cant get on it for some reason oreo
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Started mining a little farther on my new ssp map. Found a cool little cavern with a mix of lava lakes and mineshafts. Let me tell you, it is probably the most dangerous place ever. There is a poison spider spawner near the lava. I started boxing it in so i didnt have to deal with it. I boxed in all but the bottom. The bottom drops into a mix of water and lava. I knew i needed to block that hole off too. When i try to get into the water, a poison spider attacks me and pushes me into the lava. I end up losing all my tools and a shitload of stone i collected along with some lapis, coal, and all my tools. So pissed right now.

I also learned that redstone mines so much faster now. It took me a good 10 seconds to mine 4 blocks to get like 17 redstone.

Getting hit by an arrow or falling makes a new sound. An archer kills away 2 hearts with each shot. This scared me when i realized I had no sword on hand.

I got on his server fine venom, try again
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 pm

i have tried forever. i even left it when it said connection to server for half an hour while i ate, i came back and it still said it was connecting to the server
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 am

I was on Oreo's server for less then 5 mins and everything went horribly wrong, i jumped to my death off the spawn area because i didnt realize how high up it was, blew up a signpost/lightpost because of a creeper, broke a window in backseats treehouse, and lost a music disc out through said broken window because the music player spit it out weird

Also glass panes no longer drop panes when you break them Sad

Oh and i took this pic:
Minecraft Full Release Vvr5S
Oreo was afk and just standing there all creepy stalker like, especially with that skin
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:58 am

Oh, i can fix that signpost.

Im in creative mode so i can fix all that with no problem. If you come on when either oreo or I are on, we can give you creative mode.
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 pm

srry for server not being on this morning I was at school..
It'll be on now!

Also Pat.. U have OP i did it this morning before I turned off server and also band has op

Pat was right.. IP changed..
I cant get static ip because of: Frontier Communications.

Stupid Frontier Communications...
See my post in the Internet thread to see how much they blow..

IP is now 173.87.232.72:25565
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
venom180

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 pm

when is the server going to update?
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

???

It's already at 1.0.0
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 pm

idk, i havent seen seren or cd on anytime lately.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:11 am

The_Chosen_Oreo wrote:
???

It's already at 1.0.0
He was talking about cd's server

And i dont know where seren has been, last time he was on the forum was almost a month ago and when i try to connect to that server it says invalid server key (even when im using 1.8.1)
But even if i could connect to that server i havent seen it when anyone was on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Full Release   Minecraft Full Release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Full Release
Page 1 of 1