Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_lcap26%Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_lcap35%Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_lcap19%Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_lcap0%Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_lcap0%Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_lcap10%Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_lcap10%Host Bot Admin Database Change I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Host Bot Admin Database Change

Go down 
+2
BackseatDriver
Pat1487
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Host Bot Admin Database Change Empty
PostSubject: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 pm

The admin database has been wiped
The new admin database will be as follows

marksoccer
achilles.42
popartica
monkeys_forever
eat_bacon_daily
jpw2
13phoenix
nomorholywar
mazemasta77
god[a]nt69
kallock
olonavy
Bandalar
cc)waterfire
hlw_rocer
Serenity09
BackSeatDriver

The only reason its 17 people instead of 15 is because ach has to stay on there just in case he decides to come back and jpw2 might get removed, im not sure how often he actually uses the bot, but since it seems like he doesnt use it all that much having him there shouldnt matter

The reason the admin database is being changed is because the database became corrupt and i wasnt able to recover the admin database
I cant remember who was on it, and the people that i do remember that was on it dont play, like blood and torch, so new people get it
I picked the new people because they make good posts on the forums, have been long overdue to have admin, or have been helpful

Im still taking the bots down sometime next month
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Cool, but im a bit confused about the shaman change. Not sure what the reason is for kallock losing shaman.

Edit: Ive used a host bot in payx before this but for some reason i hosted a game and i could join or end it...

Edit #2: Its seems to get stuck in a game when i try to host Uther party, worked when i hosted a maze.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
The admin database has been wiped
The new admin database will be as follows

marksoccer
achilles.42
popartica
monkeys_forever
eat_bacon_daily
jpw2
13phoenix
nomorholywar
mazemasta77
god[a]nt69
kallock
olonavy
Bandalar
cc)waterfire
hlw_rocer
Serenity09
BackSeatDriver

The only reason its 17 people instead of 15 is because ach has to stay on there just in case he decides to come back and jpw2 might get removed, im not sure how often he actually uses the bot, but since it seems like he doesnt use it all that much having him there shouldnt matter

The reason the admin database is being changed is because the database became corrupt and i wasnt able to recover the admin database
I cant remember who was on it, and the people that i do remember that was on it dont play, like blood and torch, so new people get it
I picked the new people because they make good posts on the forums, have been long overdue to have admin, or have been helpful

Im still taking the bots down sometime next month

You would totally forget about me you whore.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm

I removed ach cause someone took his name

I didnt add you amaz cause you dont play anymore, and you wont be playing again until after the bots are gone so theres no point
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:16 pm

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA amazing sucks. hows camp amazing?
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 pm

lol who took ach's name?
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:19 pm

fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

some of my favorite staff got fired for smoking pot, SO REALLY SHITTY.
But honestly fun, hooked up with some ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm

is there a way to make host bots without beeing able to host?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 am

Serenity09 wrote:
lol who took ach's name?

XXXandBEER
He said he was holding it for ach
Im pretty sure they are friends

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
is there a way to make host bots without beeing able to host?

The computer that the bot runs on has to be able to host
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 pm

any reason why im not admin anymore? (just curious)
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:06 pm

If you crash the bot by loading a map too many times in a certain amount of time it will take your admin away

Or if you repeatedly use dlmap to dl an invalid map url

It should give it back to you soon
There shouldve been a msg telling you how long you lost it for and why you lost it
Unless it couldnt msg you after it came back on, like if you logged off or something
I was going to change it to use -mail with the channel bot so that people will get the msg no matter what, but that was around the time i stopped working on the bot, so i never did
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm

ok, I logged off after i accidently crashed it with a map that didnt work. Thats probably why I didn't get any notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Host Bot Admin Database Change   Host Bot Admin Database Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host Bot Admin Database Change
Page 1 of 1