Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_lcap26%[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_lcap35%[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_lcap19%[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_lcap0%[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_lcap0%[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_lcap10%[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_lcap10%[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help

Go down 
+4
Knight of Gods
olonavy
BackseatDriver
bloodasb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help Empty
PostSubject: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 pm

lol anyways i was looking through some fonts for dark the other day and i found Metallica font, i was like oh cool so i dled and uploaded it to my font book, but for some reasone it fucked up All my fonts in everything, For example i redownloaded mozilla firefox and Shiira and they both use it as thier default font, for everything.. Idk why .. Only pat was cool enough to let me change the font on his page but everywhere else its hurting my eyes.

Heres a pictchas

[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help Picture7-1

[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help Picture6-4

Plz help somone (pat) if u know how to fix it i would be happeh :DDD
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:17 pm

lol, the A's look cool but its kinda annoying to look at for the rest of them
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Idk wat shiira is but you can always try to change the font for Firefox in Tools-> Options-> Content
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 am

no that only allows you to change the font that the web page allows you to change, which with most isnt alot.. This actually fucked up the files that firefox draws on to write the webpages

like in the html code when it calls to get Text.ttf from a file for it to use as it generates the webpage, somehow my metallica font got in there and idk how to get it out. So now its the default.
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Try changing everything to default in Tools- Options- Contents- Advanced, heres what mine looks like:
[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help Firefoxfont

if that doesnt work try unchecking the box that says Allow the pages to choose their own instead of my selections above" Then just choose everything u want
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 pm

idk if macs have this.. but windows has a system restore to restore your comp to an eairlier date SYSTEM RESTORE FTW
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:38 pm

lol u just made me remember about the backup program xD (time machine)
ill try olo
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

NOTHIN WORKED OMFG IM PISSED OFF
PAT HELP ME NOW..
Back to top Go down
X.x-D.a.r.K-x.X
Sergeant
Sergeant
X.x-D.a.r.K-x.X

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm

ok vista sucks Sad i sound like mark saying ok b4 anything :p
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Open a folder, put Control Panel\Fonts in the address bar at the top

Find your metalica font and delete it
It should go back to default

EDIT:

Oh wait, i forgot your on mac

Open the control panel and go to appearence
Then go to the fonts tab, and change everything that has the metalica font on it back to system default

You may have replaced the default font with the metallica font, i think you can do that with fontbook
If you did that, then your screwed

Last edited by Pat1487 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Wow ty lol pat nvr thought of that.. can u get on wc3? or atleast vent?
vent11.gameservers.com
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

No, Im not at my house
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

oh .. well look at the logo's and just so u know ur host bot is reading every file as invalid
Back to top Go down
silver_wing.
Recruit
Recruit
silver_wing.

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

lol well my computer wont download the update so i wont be on for a wile.

something about it cant find the install patch or some crap and i cant uninstall the game so i think im screwed lol.

i was lazy so i just posted this in this topic in case some1 could help me without uninstaling it.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 am

silver_wing. wrote:
lol well my computer wont download the update so i wont be on for a wile.

something about it cant find the install patch or some crap and i cant uninstall the game so i think im screwed lol.

i was lazy so i just posted this in this topic in case some1 could help me without uninstaling it.

If you still have your cd key you can still play. And if you dont, i think olo said he has like a 8 working cd keys, i dont know ill ask him.
Anyhow if u do go to this website http://us.battle.net/?rhtml=y
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 am

i like the new b.net website. u can enter your cd keys and download the game if u ever loose the cd key or cd.
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm

yea i did that bnet.com thing and now i can download 3 different tft's or roc's and 2 diablo 2's lol
(its good for saving keys and holding files for you)
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Its really convenient. Plus newer game accounts from WoW and probably Starcraft 2 can be merged to your b.net account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help   [MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MAC] [FONTS]Not really with wc, but i need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: General Help and Tutorials-
Jump to: