Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
mass create trigger ;C I_vote_lcap26%mass create trigger ;C I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
mass create trigger ;C I_vote_lcap35%mass create trigger ;C I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
mass create trigger ;C I_vote_lcap19%mass create trigger ;C I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
mass create trigger ;C I_vote_lcap0%mass create trigger ;C I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
mass create trigger ;C I_vote_lcap0%mass create trigger ;C I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
mass create trigger ;C I_vote_lcap10%mass create trigger ;C I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
mass create trigger ;C I_vote_lcap10%mass create trigger ;C I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

mass create trigger ;C

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

mass create trigger ;C Empty
PostSubject: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 am

lol in my newest map, i have a mass create trigger, it is verry laggy and it takes up many triggers to get it working, i know theres a way to accomplish one region to spawn them all jist my memory is faint .. i need to know a step by step version of how to get it units move to a corrosponding point from where they are spawned .. plz help? ty :]
Back to top Go down
X.x-D.a.r.K-x.X
Sergeant
Sergeant
X.x-D.a.r.K-x.X

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:30 am

ill help in game. its way easier to explain
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:35 am

i cant rly go on atm and here other people can just refer to it and u only have to type it once ... go to portal chatty
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

I was trying to figure this out too. It would be nice if someone made a tutorial on how to do this.
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm

i just know how to do it in two triggers, idk how u did it.
If you want to reduce lag a bit you can remove the leak on this trigger by making a Point variable and assigning it to (positon of last created unit), change the trigger to: Unit order last created unit to move to (variable created_ offset by...etc. And random points of a region also leaks (i think), So you then make a variable, either a different one, or the same one as before (If youre using the same one you have to remove the variable first to reuse it by making a custom script after its used: RemoveLocation(udg_Variable_name), space are replaced by underscores.). Set the variable to Random point in region 000, and then remove it. Ill just use two different variables cuz its easier.
First u make two regions opposit to each other, making the one where units will move a bit larger, then u make a trigger to spawn the units:

Events- Every .5 seconds of game time
Conditions- _______
Actions- Unit-Create one footmen for Player 12 at [Random point in region 000//Variable//] facing X degrees. //90 degrees faces up, 180 left, and so on
RemoveLocation(udg_Variable)
Unit- Order Last created unit to Move to ((Position of Last created unit//Variable2//) offset by 9999 towards X degrees)
RemoveLocation(udg_Variable2)

Then you just make a trigger to remove them (or move them back), If you want it to be random then just remove them or kill them:

Events- A unit enters region 001
Conditions- Owner of Triggering unit Equal to player brown
Actions- Unit- Triggering unit from the game.

-----
you can control the number of units by changing the periodic event to .6 secs or w/e.
In this case removing the leak is a bit more important cause its a repeating trigger, with more time playing the game itll get more and more laggy.

Last edited by olonavy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Olo's got it right, with 1 modification, he said "towards X degrees" its easier to use the units actual facing angle

mass create trigger ;C Capture_19072009_232431
mass create trigger ;C Capture_19072009_232435

Theres the basic example
These examples have mem leaks
And for the remove trigger, a condition is a good idea, like olo said
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Ty olo and pat =D
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 am

On pats second trigger he forgot to add a condition that would only kill units owned by Player 12. Otherwise the escapers would be killed as well as player 12's units.

Thanks, for the help.
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Quote :
Theres the basic example
These examples have mem leaks
And for the remove trigger, a condition is a good idea, like olo said
He did say u needed the condition he just didnt include it, and scrwe u pat i spent hours and days doing that trigger and u have to change it Sad, but yeah its better to use the facing angle
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:51 pm

BackseatDriver wrote:
On pats second trigger he forgot to add a condition that would only kill units owned by Player 12. Otherwise the escapers would be killed as well as player 12's units.

Thanks, for the help.

Dont kill the units, remove them, you can kill them first and then remove them if you want them to appear to die
Dead units use mem space, causing leaks, removed units are removed from mem
Always remove units if they will never be used again
Back to top Go down
bloodasb
Captain
Captain
bloodasb

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 am

lol if u didnt know to put the condition u shouldnt even be map making .. its very simple and pat threw it together last min for me .. give him some slack c;
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 am

I meant to say remove. But i wasnt trying to prove him wrong. I knew the condition was needed. Thats why i said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mass create trigger ;C   mass create trigger ;C I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mass create trigger ;C
Page 1 of 1