Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
What everyone been up to I_vote_lcap26%What everyone been up to I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
What everyone been up to I_vote_lcap35%What everyone been up to I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
What everyone been up to I_vote_lcap19%What everyone been up to I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
What everyone been up to I_vote_lcap0%What everyone been up to I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
What everyone been up to I_vote_lcap0%What everyone been up to I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
What everyone been up to I_vote_lcap10%What everyone been up to I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
What everyone been up to I_vote_lcap10%What everyone been up to I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

What everyone been up to

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

What everyone been up to Empty
PostSubject: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 8:30 pm

I haven't been on the forum for a while, and it seems to be really inactive. I haven't had time to do much of anything really. I just thought it would be a good idea to touch base, see what people have been up to and what people are playing.

It'll be fun if we all start playing something together.
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Hey mark,

I am just in college here in Iowa, not really doing much else.
Working, school, and playing random games.

They range from LoL, steam games (mostly co op/multi player, obviously some solo) and other games on other systems but nothing online.

Hows it going? What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:44 am

Yeah the forums died, i gave up on trying to keep them alive, i decided to only make new posts about blizzard related games when something new happened with a blizzard game since thats the only thing that occasionally gets a response from anyone other than seren
Or to respond to someone else's post, though that didnt work out too well since the posts i wanted to respond to are things that i still havent done yet, like playing To the Moon or watching all the anime i wanted to watch from 2014 so i could make a top 10 list and no one made any new posts since then so there wasnt anything to respond to

But ive just been doing my usual thing, working and playing games mostly

Im currently playing:
Hand of Fate, i still cant beat the final encounter, ive pretty much given up on it

Dragonball Xenoverse, this is what ive been playing the most of for the past 2 weeks-ish, ive basically completely finished it but still play for reasons that i dont even understand, theres a few things left for me to do, but none of those things would make me more powerful so theres no point and playing multiplayer usually just results in me 2 shotting them unless they know how dangerous my attack is and they fly around avoiding it until i switch tactics and end up hitting them with it anyway so i dont know why im still playing it, its just addictive

Ori and the Blind Forest which i started yesterday (its great so far, i missed the charged flame ability and got stuck aimlessing running around for like 30 mins trying to figure out what i needed to progress, i ended up stopping right after getting the charged flame because of that)

Parallax which i also started yesterday, its this really hard first person puzzle game that really reminds me of Parallel Escape from wc3, since it has 2 different versions of the same world

Hearthstone which ive been playing this whole time, still making silly fun decks, doing the quests for gold, and looking forward to the next expansion

And im still playing Heroes of the Storm, bacon, shants, pop, and slayer (and occasionally hlw and olo) would play that too but theyve all stopped like 2 weeks ago for some reason, im really just playing it to clear the quests to get gold at this point

Sometimes i play wc3 when bacon or someone else does too

Ive stopped watching anime for awhile but this weekend im going to get back into it by catching up with the shows i put on hold

And ive started watching more tv shows, im currently watching:

12 Monkeys, the first 7 episodes of this are surprisingly good, i was expecting it to suck but watched it anyway because i liked the movie and it has time travel in it so i had to but it ended up being good

Better Call Saul, i wanted to keep waiting until there were a bunch of episodes but sarah got impatient so we watched the first 6 episodes a couple days ago and now i have to wait for every cliffhanger with every new episode, although ive pretty much saw everything that i wanted to see
Spoiler:
And it seems like there wont be any more cliffhangers for awhile so it should be good

The Walking Dead, i watched season 1-3 a long time ago and dropped it during season 3 due to how bad it got, but after playing the walking dead season 2 game i got back into it and am currently watching it, it got better, though it seems like it might slip into being bad again with where they currently are

And im still watching castle and supernatural
Soon i will be watching community season 6, i cant believe that managed to come back, it might get 6 seasons and a movie
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:51 pm

As for me, i recently got robbed. I was some mofos came into my room while i was sleeping and took ym comp. They musta been ninjas, coz my hardwood floors are noisy as nutsachs, so it woula woken me up, + i sleep with a knife on my bed table, so this dood was taking a major risk.
Before that i was playing copius amounts of warcraft III, some Heroes of the Storm with patrick, slayer and da crew. Ive also been playing around with the Unreal Engine and doing stuff on my old wc3 map.
The forums arent really dad in a classic sens, we pretty much all talk on a skype conversation and post interesting stuff there. I can invite you if you want. Its easier to find people who are willing to play right away on the skype group.

Also as a movie fan mark, have you seen whiplash/Gone Girl/NightCrawler/Interstellar/Birdman and so forth? Last year was a big surprise in terms of quality movies. Id have to say my top three have to me 1. Gone Girl 2.Whiplash 3.Biiiiiirdman!
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:36 pm

All I can say bacon is that sucks so much that happened to you. Everything else alright though?

I would love to actually get in this Skype group or whatever. Even though I am using team speak 3 mostly to play with a group of people (one of them runs the "server" and like 10 of us use it to play random games)
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 12:14 am

Wait you were actually robbed? How?

I need to figure out how you guys are always on Skype.

As for me, I've basically been dying at school, speaking of which I should be working on my paper due tomorrow. Side note, anyone wanna do it for me? The statement I'm refuting is: The preconceived notion that Canada is a paragon for human rights in the international stage is founded in truth as opposed to merely an ideal that has permeated the public conscious.

Games wise it's been mostly Civ 5 and Skyrim for me. What do you think of all of us playing something together? Like terraria or maybe GTA 5 if you guys get it, or really anything, I'm down for whatever. But to be warned, if it's a MOBA you're going to lose. And not because I'm good, you'll lose because we're on the same team. I suck, like really really suck.

I recently watched Birdman, Grand Budapest Hotel and Whiplash. All of which were amazing. You're right Bacon, this year has been really unique when it comes to quality filmmaking. O I also watch Fast 5 and Furious 6 cause I hadn't yet. Both of them were surprisingly good. I expected them to just be turds but I was happily surprised.

Oh oh oh oh, how can I forget. I also watch Kingsman. That movie was amazing. I had so much fun watching it. If you still can I really recommend watching it in the theaters.

Better Call Saul has been really good so far. I'm really liking it, it's not like Breaking Bad if that's what you're looking for but it's really good in it's own right. I watch a lot of TV shows so chances are I'm watching it if you are. And Pat yea that my problem with the walking dead. It's a roller coaster of really good episodes then really bad. I'm not sure how this new arc is gonna play out, but I hope the show runners learned from their mistakes.
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:29 am

Mark Ill play civ5 with you!!!

....... Also whats MOBA.......? I feel like I should know what it is but I don't and I wanna know haha Razz
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:51 am

Sweet!! Really? I think I have a couple of buddies that would be down as well. The problem with civ online is finding a few hours where everyone would be free. How many hours have you logged in? I need to measure up how screwed I'd be. I've put in 205. Damn that's a lot.

A MOBA is Multiplayer online battle arena: League of Legends, Dota 2, Heros of the Storm.

Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:24 am

Well mark you have solidly out beat the time played on civ5 hahaahaha! Ive only clocked 30 hours on that game, and ahhhh that's what MOBA's are, they I know you suck at those games and that's why I wouldn't force you into playing one of them.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:37 pm

SOMEONE, ANYONE!!

I've been swamped this past month and there's no sign of it letting up till the 25th when I finish finals. Just touching base, are you guys still around?
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:52 am

Yeah I check in sometimes, you alright with everything mark?
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

Haven't been on in a while, sorry about your computer bacon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What everyone been up to   What everyone been up to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What everyone been up to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: