Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_lcap26%Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_lcap35%Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_lcap19%Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_lcap0%Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_lcap0%Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_lcap10%Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_lcap10%Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) Empty
PostSubject: Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World)   Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:56 am

Joes topic about the fresh prince of bel air reminded me of this

Back in the late 90s there was this block of TV called TGIF (thank god its friday) on friday nights at prime time on ABC (hopefully someone else here remembers this)
On that block there was a show called Boy Meets World, i used to watch it as a kid, and like the fresh prince of bel air re-runs of it have been running for years so ive seen most of the episodes now

Its a comedy sitcom about a kid growing up in the 90s starting from grade school and going to the end of college, at first it would generally teach "after school specials" lessons but as it went on it stopped doing that as much and got better (its not as good as fresh prince of bel air though)

So now we come to today where disney is reviving it where the main characters from the old show are 14 years older and have kids of their own
It will probably suck, but i like the idea of bringing back an old show and having everything advance in time to reflect about the amount of real time that has passed since the original show ended and i did like the original show so i will give it a chance
Its supposed to start in the summer, i only know about it in advance because this promo video was super popular on youtube last week:

Also, speaking of reviving shows, i want them to make Full House 20 years in the future from the end of the series, where every character's life went to shit and its this dark comedy completely the opposite of the original full house, it would be amazing
Back to top Go down

Girl Meets World (Boy Meets World)
Page 1 of 1