Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Noragami I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Noragami I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Noragami I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Noragami I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Noragami I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Noragami I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Noragami I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Noragami I_vote_lcap26%Noragami I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Noragami I_vote_lcap35%Noragami I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Noragami I_vote_lcap19%Noragami I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Noragami I_vote_lcap0%Noragami I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Noragami I_vote_lcap0%Noragami I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Noragami I_vote_lcap10%Noragami I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Noragami I_vote_lcap10%Noragami I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Noragami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Noragami Empty
PostSubject: Noragami   Noragami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:53 pm

I have resumed watching anime, so expect many more anime posts coming up

OP:

The plot summaries ive found for this suck so i have to write my own, and now that ive started writing im finding it to be very difficult so i see why they suck
Plot:
Hiyori Iki, a normal middle school girl, saves someone from being hit by a bus by pushing him out of the way and ends up getting hit instead. She soon learns that the accident causes her soul to occasionally slip out of her body at inconvientant times and that the guy she saved isnt just an ordinary person.

Thoughts:
I went into this thinking it would be an action show, so i was very confused at the begining since they kept switching between tones in the first episode, it took me a while to realize its an action comedy
Even after i figured that out i still find it weird (even in terms of anime), with the abrupt changes in tone and the way they seem to be trying to appeal to both the male and female demographic but not at the same time, its like a clear line between the two that you can see, its hard to explain unless you see it

From the plot summary i wrote it probably sounds like a comedy, but like i said, the ones i read sucked and didnt convey that at all, i only started watching because they mentioned souls which is a gaurenteed way to convince me to watch something (its like how i am with time travel)

I actually hated the first episode and considered dropping it right there (something ive never done, i normally give a show 8 episodes before deciding to drop it, 3 is the lowest ive given something before dropping it), but i kept going with it because it had potential
The problem i was having is that i took it as a serious action show and during episode 2 i realized it wasnt that at all, so once i realized it was a comedy i started to enjoy it, i was a bit disappointed though because i wanted a serious action show (i was hoping for something like a serious more mature version of danny phantom (danny phantom was a cartoon on nick that was about a half ghost kid that i liked))

Putting that aside, i think its pretty good, the shift in tone can be abrupt, and that "visible" demographic "line" that i was talking about can be annoying but overall its enjoyable, im only up to ep 5 at the time of writing this and so far the tone thing hasnt been a problem but i feel like it will be by the end becuase the 2 tones are starting to compete with eachother
Oh yeah, and they sort of just dump exposition on the audience, and i hate when characters just straight up explain things, especially things that you think are obvious and shouldnt need explanation

Honestly i should hate this anime, but i dont, theres just enough mystery to keep me wanting to see what happens, also i like most of the characters which probably helps, and ep 4 is great so the parts that i like are just good enough to prevent me from hating it
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Noragami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noragami   Noragami I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

This ended recently, and was pretty disappointing, it wasnt bad, but couldve been so much more
Back to top Go down

Noragami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Movies, TV, and Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: