Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
New text editor for posting I_vote_lcap26%New text editor for posting I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
New text editor for posting I_vote_lcap35%New text editor for posting I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
New text editor for posting I_vote_lcap19%New text editor for posting I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
New text editor for posting I_vote_lcap0%New text editor for posting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
New text editor for posting I_vote_lcap0%New text editor for posting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
New text editor for posting I_vote_lcap10%New text editor for posting I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
New text editor for posting I_vote_lcap10%New text editor for posting I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

New text editor for posting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

New text editor for posting Empty
PostSubject: New text editor for posting   New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 pm

If you made a post recently you probably noticed the new text editor
The forum host has decided to make this new editor mandatory for all forums so we are stuck with it for now

I personally dislike it for 2 reasons

1. It starts you off in what you see is what you get mode, meaning you cant see the bbcode, and makes quotes looks weird and stuff while your posting
2. Its white, blindingly white

Ill see what i can do about it to make it less blinding
Unfortunately i cant make it start in the standard mode, if you want to the standard mode (where you see bbcode) click the Switch Editor Mode button (the very last button at the top of the text area)
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: New text editor for posting   New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 am

it seems to save your preference for switch editor mode so thats not all that bad

but yeah i feel the blindingly white thing, i logged on last night from in bed and saw stars for a few minutes after that
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: New text editor for posting   New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 pm

I changed the colors, but unfortunately the other editor mode overrides anything ive tried
So the text color there will be black and really hard to read with this color scheme

Make sure you hit that last button at the top of the text area to switch into the other editor mode where your text will appear white (for now)

Tell me if you want me to change the colors of anything on here
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: New text editor for posting   New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:35 pm

"Tell me if you want me to change the colors of anything on here"

Yes if you could change my name to this color for whenever i post that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: New text editor for posting   New text editor for posting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:55 pm

I meant "here" as in the text editor
Also i fixed the other editor mode so they should both work properly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New text editor for posting   New text editor for posting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New text editor for posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Clan TMMM :: Clan TMMM News-
Jump to: