Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Attack on Titan I_vote_lcap26%Attack on Titan I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Attack on Titan I_vote_lcap35%Attack on Titan I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Attack on Titan I_vote_lcap19%Attack on Titan I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Attack on Titan I_vote_lcap0%Attack on Titan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Attack on Titan I_vote_lcap0%Attack on Titan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Attack on Titan I_vote_lcap10%Attack on Titan I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Attack on Titan I_vote_lcap10%Attack on Titan I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Attack on Titan

Go down 
+2
Pat1487
hlw_rocer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:01 pm

all i know abuot flowers of evil is it's suppsoed to be dark,
but are you watching attack on titan pat?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Im not watching attack on titan
I thought about it back before i decided to watch flowers of evil, but i didnt really want an action anime at the time
I still dont, but when i do i might watch it

Also the title made me think it was going to be sci-fi and in space because i was thinking titan as in saturn's moon called titan
Then i read the description and by comparison of what i was imagining i was disappointed
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:23 pm

attack on titan is LEGEN-waitforit-DARY!

its one of those shows where you expect something to happen then something COMPLETELY different happens but still in an epic way. i rarely watch anime but this 1 is a rly good one so far
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:56 am

I watched all the currently released ones of these and they are pretty darn good. Its really dark and so far has a lot of intrigue. It could go in many diections and i cant wait to see. Only downside so far is the main character is pretty much Naruto, which isnt that bad, but has been seen before many times.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:54 pm

So ive seen all the currently released episodes (the first 8 episodes) of Attack on Titan, so any spoilers you see here will about something that happened in any of those episodes

I went into it kindve wanting to hate it, its so popular right now that its topping every dl/seeder/watch list of every site that has anime and i dont normally like anime this popular, not because its that popular, theres other reasons i dont like popular anime depending on the anime
But its gotten to the point where i expect to dislike popular anime because of it

However i really like attack on titan so far
I dont think its as amazing/legendary as people have said, but it is pretty good

Kallock wrote:
its one of those shows where you expect something to happen then something COMPLETELY different happens but still in an epic way

I wouldnt say its completely different from what i was expecting, but yeah, i wasnt expecting that
Spoiler:

Im interested in where the show will go from here

Spoiler:

I do have some complaints though
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Kallock and i both caught up on the Manga which is at chapter 45.
I feel like it becomes way more awesome. I got chills at some point, which rarely happens when i read mangas.

Your theories on where titans come could be half true, i say half true because something happens later that makes half of your theory impossible.

IMO your complaints really show that you went in wanting to hate the show lol.
1. The 3D Gear
Even if they explain it, it doesnt have to make sense you just have to accept that, like in most mangas. They always give some half assed explanation and you just have to accept it...
2. The Wall
The wall didnt bug me because i knew they would explain its origins, and they do, later.
Spoiler:
Overall i love the show, it has a shit ton of intrigue, but it doesn't only rely on the intrigue theres still a lot of action and most everybody dies. Every time i meet a character, i expect them to die, so far there are around 5 characters who i don't think will die, but the show can surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:59 am

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Your theories on where titans come could be half true, i say half true because something happens later that makes half of your theory impossible.
Considering ive only seen 8 episodes, potentially being 50% correct is pretty damn good
But i wasnt trying to be right, the point was to talk about what might happen
Also you said "could be" does that mean that after 45 chapters they still havent explained it

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:

1. The 3D Gear
Even if they explain it, it doesnt have to make sense you just have to accept that, like in most mangas. They always give some half assed explanation and you just have to accept it...
Spoiler:

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
2. The Wall
The wall didnt bug me because i knew they would explain its origins, and they do, later.
I knew they will explain it too, but after seeing the explanation for the 3d gear i was worried that the explanation for the wall would be as implausible as that

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Just saw episode 9 of attack on titan

Eat_Bacon_Daily wrote:
Im pretty sure my theory about that is 100% false now since we see
Spoiler:
Which means the rest of my theories about titans are wrong too, now i have no idea why they resemble humans or why some are abnormal
It still might be possible that
Spoiler:
But i have no idea how
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Spoiler:
Thought it was a good episode, but next episode should be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Episode 10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:44 pm

I heard some people who liked it, but I understand why some hated it. In the show they usually add like 1-4 minutes of extra from the manga, i won't call it filler, because usually it adds a lot to the series by making it darker or going in depth in some things that are hardly explained at all, but this time i think they over did it by adding like 10 minutes. 
Spoiler:
Next episode is going to be awesome though!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Omg, this episode was like 10 pages stretched out for days...... I literally just face palmed when that filler character girl with the glasses starts just naming names. Like they resorted to that... just saying names to kill time.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am

I read your post before i watched the episode so i thought she was going to go on forever with the names but there wasnt that many
I liked what the episode was conveying though, but she was pretty unnecessary since she basically just repeated or spelled out what the earlier part of the episode did

The pacing could be worse, in another anime im watching, flowers of evil, there was 1 episode where the main characters spend 9 minutes walking home
No dialog, no cuts, no editing, you literally just watch them walk from 1 place to another in real time
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Yeah, it wasn't that bad now that i look back on it, it's just i wanted to get to the juicy part right away and they only showed like the beginning of it.

Lol why would you put yourself through that, 9 minutes of walking. I hope the animation is at least good.

BTW have you heard of Baccano!, is it good? Because my friend says its awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:52 pm

I watched about 2 mins of it before i skipped forward
One of the comments for that episode read: "OMFG SO MUCH HAPPENS IN THE FIRST 9 MINUTES AAAAAAHHHH!", once i realized what it meant i skipped to 9 mins where they were still walking and skipped forward bit by bit until i got to the part where that stopped

I havent seen Baccano, ive heard its good though, its been on my list of anime to watch for awhile now
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:23 am

So a friend brought this show up, then I remembered seeing this thread so I watched all of it. 

Instead of studying for my midterm... Now I remember why I stopped watching anime.

On the other hand, this show is pretty sweet. Now I'm gonna probably read the manga.
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Hahhaha same thing happened to my midterms with FMA.

I thought you mgiht like this pat
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 pm

now this si the episode ive been waiting for
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Took them forever

I know i said i liked episode 10 which was slow, mainly because 1-9 was so fast a slow episode was good at that point
But 11 and 12 being slow too, wtf, i forgave 11 for its theme, but there was nothing redeeming about ep 12, which is why i didnt post about it at all since there was nothing to talk about, you could literally skip 12 and not miss anything (especially since 13 recaps everything in the first 5 mins)

Episode 13 was good though, hopefully it continues like this and stops with episodes like 12
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:38 pm

ya i agree, i think they realised that if they keep going at this good fast pace, they would caqtch up the manga. Episode 10-11-12 were like literaly 1 chapter of the manga, they really milked that shit
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:37 pm

As soon as i saw *Episode 13,5*, i was like oh god please don't. But they did anyways, resorting to any possible way to make some filler. But they sunk so low this time, all the way to A CLIP SHOW NUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:46 am

The place where ive been getting attack on titan from didnt even list 13.5 as an episode, i wouldve never known it existed if you hadnt said anything, im not going to bother to watch it

Im pretty sure 13.5 exists due to the summer schedule change thing so they delayed ep 14 because of it
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:43 am

I expected them do drag on this part for at least 2 episodes, but they blazed through it. Which leads me to believe that the next episode will be 100% filler. This episode is (in the manga) the worst part of the series and the best part comes right after!
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Episode 17
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Movies, TV, and Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: